Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:1eye ^ ^ ^ must be raging there The_ to post pish ffs.

^ ^ ^ the above in bold is in fact the Ramsdens cup tie date it was played ! this is the last bet he made and is listed in the accusations of betting against his then registered club http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23454470

FFS just read this you numpty were it cites rule 22 but does not say that he has not breached rule 22.He has been cited for breaching two rules but rule 23 is where he has not been in breach because his then registered club had actually won the fucking game and he did not get sent off giving away a penalty to which The Rangers might have lost the game causing a breach in rule 23.And it's not my fault you read through blue tinted specs.

He is being cited for breaching rule 22 http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=2566&newsCategoryID=1&newsID=12361

So the only reason he is not in breach of rule 23 is because the The Rangers won?

Edited by AberdeenBud

I'd would be interested to know how and where these allegations leading to the notice of complaint originated from.

That would be nice wouldn't it so the orcs know which windows to break,where to send their PARCELFORCE 24 pressies to,which women and kids to terrorise and who to actually threaten to kill !!! yes that's a great idea eh "who are these sources ?,we demand to know who these sources are ?,and ra peeps demand to know who these sources are". :1eye

:1eye ^ ^ ^ must be raging there The_ to post pish ffs.

^ ^ ^ the above in bold is in fact the Ramsdens cup tie date it was played ! this is the last bet he made and is listed in the accusations of betting against his then registered club http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23454470

That differs from the SFA's press release which states that the best were mades between those dates but doesn't say which bets were.

Alleged Party in Breach: Ian Black, Rangers FC

Dates: 4th March 2006 to 28th July 2013

Disciplinary Rule(s) allegedly breached:

Disciplinary Rule 22 (Season 2012/13 and preceding Rules and Articles):

(1) By betting on three football matches on then-registered club not to win.

(2) By betting on a further 10 football matches that involved then-registered club.

(3) By betting on a further 147 football matches.

Again i'm not having a go at you, just curious.

So the only reason he is not in breach of rule 23 is because the The Rangers won?

He also scored in the game too on 71 minutes :blink: .

Rule 23 !,

Disciplinary Rule 23, for reference: No club, official, Team Official, other member of Team Staff, player, match official or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA shall knowingly behave in a manner, during or in connection with a match in which the party has participated or has any influence, either direct or indirect, which could give rise to an event in which they or any third party benefits financially through betting.

I kind of think rule 23 hints towards throwing the game away by giving away fouls,own goals,yellow cards,red cards,sending offs and giving away penalties.

That differs from the SFA's press release which states that the best were mades between those dates but doesn't say which bets were.

Alleged Party in Breach: Ian Black, Rangers FC

Dates: 4th March 2006 to 28th July 2013

Disciplinary Rule(s) allegedly breached:

Disciplinary Rule 22 (Season 2012/13 and preceding Rules and Articles):

(1) By betting on three football matches on then-registered club not to win.

(2) By betting on a further 10 football matches that involved then-registered club.

(3) By betting on a further 147 football matches.

Again i'm not having a go at you, just curious.

FFS what was I thinking posting from the BBC website :blink: .

The date Benny the date of the last bet sweety pie !,28th of July 2013 the very same day The Rangers played a Ramsden's cup tie remember ? .Coupled with it was one of the bets Black made against the club he was playing for !!!. :lol::lol::lol:

Nope. :P

Is racist comment from the largest shareholder, CEO, and head of controlling consortium more accurate?

Bud, just get to f**k. I'm on record here of excoriating Green and his 'Paki friend' comment..You are better than this. Please do not try and pick a fight with me.

FFS what was I thinking posting from the BBC website :blink: .

The date Benny the date of the last bet sweety pie !,28th of July 2013 the very same day The Rangers played a Ramsden's cup tie remember ? .Coupled with it was one of the bets Black made against the club he was playing for !!!. :lol::lol::lol:

I think you're putting 2 and 2 together here and coming up with 50 but i may be wrong. No one apart from you knows what the actual bets were.

I think you're putting 2 and 2 together here and coming up with 50 but i may be wrong. No one apart from you knows what the actual bets were.

Oh dear Lord ! :huh: .Bennett read the bbc web page will you where it says this part and maybe the penny will drop.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23761230

It is alleged Black bet against his "then registered club" three times between March 4, 2006 and July 28, 2013.

:lol:^ Wrong on so many levels, but I understand you might not get a good night sleep if I try and reply in a neutral manner. So since I completely understood the citation about blah hours ago when I first read it you should rest easy, but then I doubt it. :P

I read this whole notice a few hours ago and a pretty daft thing to do have done if he is guilty, however at this moment all of this has yet to be proved.

I'd would be interested to know how and where these allegations leading to the notice of complaint originated from.

147 counts of betting on football and you think it still has to be proved he breached rule 22 :rolleyes: .

Sorry but you're wrong, he is charged on 3 accounts of backing his then reg club not to win.

He could have bet on any match on the 28th July.

If he bet Rangers to win on the 28th then he could have also been charged under rule 23

Sorry for posting this again but explains exactly

It is alleged Black bet against his "then registered club" three times between March 4, 2006 and July 28, 2013.

Rule 23 probably hints towards players throwing the game away by getting sent off and the likes

147 counts of betting on football and you think it still has to be proved he breached rule 22 :rolleyes: .

Of course it has still to be proved. :rolleyes:

Also we don't know in which matches he allegedly bet against his own club. You don't seem to understand the word "between" in relation to the dates regarding the alleged offences.

So, we'll see what the actual situations turn out to be.

Edited by Bearwithme

March 4th 2006 he played for caley in a 1.0 home defeat to Motherwell.

Motherwell scored a penalty after Tokely had brought down the last man.

Motherwell had earlier had a penalty turned down after Munro had fouled.

Motherwell had a third penalty claim when keeper Brown brought down McDonald, but no penalty awarded.