Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yup. I went to Dalziel. I was even School Captain! Who would think that?

Glasgow Academy boy as it happens. ;)

There ya go two bears claiming to be well educated and have been conned by the SFA into believing that it's the same club they support :1eye ya couldnae make this up could you :lol: .

£100 if you can justify that. £100 if you can admit you're a tit.

Easy money :) .

Yup. I went to Dalziel. I was even School Captain! Who would think that?

Now if you can prove that school captains are stupid then do so :) .

There ya go two bears claiming to be well educated and have been conned by the SFA into believing that it's the same club they support :1eye ya couldnae make this up could you :lol: .

Not one person has claimed that.

£100 if you can justify that. £100 if you can admit you're a tit.

t we all know.

Easy money :) .

Now if you can prove that school captains are stupid then do so :) .

Seeing as I regularly make a c**t of myself then clearly, "school captains are stupid t"

I reckon you owe me £20. I know you'll do the usual tactic and squirm out - but we all know.

Not one person has claimed that.

Seeing as I regularly make a c**t of myself then clearly, "school captains are stupid t"

I reckon you owe me £20. I know you'll do the usual tactic and squirm out - but we all know.

Fcuk off you :lol: ,I don't want to go back through the BRALT thread and pull up a few of your posts showing how superior you felt against the P&D's on grammar,punctuation and surgical precision in picking out a posters context as well as your historical knowledge data base and the likes.

And where exactly did you put forward a £20 bet ???,you must be Charles fucking Green or the Great Whyte shark ya cheeky fecker to pull off such deceptive manoeuvres :blink: .

And I do not make bets ever and especially over the internet with someone I have never met so keep yer money because your club will need it more than me :P .

Looks like Div did the BRALT a favour and deleted pages and pages of shite, shame he did not go further.

Anyway back on subject.

1st we have another leaked document coming out of Rangers courtesy on CF, showing clearly the backing this EGM has

http://www.scribd.com/doc/161387119/RIFC-Requisition-of-General-Meeting

And then this from the Herald.

Jim McColl: bid to oust directors from Rangers board goes ahead

MOVES to remove Rangers directors from the club's board are to be pursued despite attempts to hold out an olive branch to influential investors trying to push through the radical changes.

jimmccoll_1.jpg
Custom byline text:
martin williams

Billionaire Jim McColl - who headed a group of shareholders demanding a extraordinary general meeting (EGM) to force the removal of chief executive Craig Mather, financial director Brian Stockbridge and non-executive director Bryan Smart - has said they remain committed to it.

The meeting would also seek the appointment of Paul Murray and Frank Blin, the former executive chairman of accountants PricewaterhouseCoopers Scotland, to the board.

On July 31, those behind the calls for change at the top level said that if directors did not convene within 21 days they would organise the EGM and bill the club. The deadline expires today.

The club has opened the door for Mr Blin to join the board in an attempt to head off an EGM, but do not want Mr Murray.

The move on Tuesday appeared to echo Mr McColl's desire to see people with more corporate boardroom experience at that level in the club.

But a spokeswoman for Mr McColl said: "He says we are pursuing the requisition that was presented to the club."

Fans continue to support the removal of the directors because of further financial issues at the club. A fans' meeting earlier this month learned there was only £10 million in the club's account, despite raising £22 million from a share offering and more than 70,000 season ticket sales over two seasons.

Fans had already reacted angrily after the club was plunged into a civil war with the resurrection of Mr Green as a consultant earlier this month, after resigning as chief executive in April amid a probe into his alleged links to the disgraced oldco club's owner Craig Whyte. The board has agreed Mr Green's involvement with the club is to be ended.

Drew Roberton, general secretary of the Rangers Supporters Association, said: "What the board have done is a starting point, to try to reach an agreement, but if the meeting has to go ahead, it has to go ahead."

No wonder Ahmed and Green want out, looks like their attempt to persuade the institutional`s failed and the deadline for the EGM is today?

I thought all that CF stuff was made-up shite, Tedi?

I don't think so, it was Hellbhoy that put CF and Shite together.

Ah fuckit, there's no point even asking, is there?

"Ah never said that", "you cannae prove", "link please", etc. etc. etc.

Next you'll be telling me you didn't call the SPL commission a "kangaroo court".

Best ask Hellbhoy.

Nah, leave him in peace. I'm asking you why you have suddenly given credence to this particular tic wet dream. 

Bennett was particularly critical of CF, insisting it was The Hero at work. Tedster was a bit more open but still slightly dismissive.

If I was a bear I'd be glad someone was attempting to tell the truth.

Ps. Bendarroch's wish came true, shame it was only the last few days that gave disappeared 'like nothing ever happened'. :lol:

Any news on the EGM tedi?

Bennett was particularly critical of CF, insisting it was The Hero at work. Tedster was a bit more open but still slightly dismissive.

If I was a bear I'd be glad someone was attempting to tell the truth.

Ps. Bendarroch's wish came true, shame it was only the last few days that gave disappeared 'like nothing ever happened'. :lol:

Any news on the EGM tedi?

Another question to add to AB's, if you would, Tedi. From an inside point of view, who exactly are the "good guys" and "wanks"?

From out here, they all look like a set of chancers out for their own ends, but there must be a least-worst option for you lads, surely?

Another question to add to AB's, if you would, Tedi. From an inside point of view, who exactly are the "good guys" and "wanks"?

From out here, they all look like a set of chancers out for their own ends, but there must be a least-worst option for you lads, surely?

I ask the same question:

I believe its been well publicised that we have Green and co on one side and Murray, Blin (back by Mcoll) on the other trying to oust the current board via an EGM.

I dunno why you have introduced good guys and bad guys, can we try and leave the silly stuff out?

Edited by dave.j