Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I look forward to your return, Tedi - if for no other reason than to annoy the long list of wanks.

I've thoroughly enjoyed your input and it's been a pleasure watching you nailing the lies of those non-Rangers supporters who can no more stay away from our greatest of clubs than we can ourselves.

We'll see you back at the top in any event.

WATP!

"back" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

McColl means it!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-bidder-jim-mccoll-insists-2210132

Not being suckered by Mather's attempts to get a wee deal going.

At last Rangers fans have hope.

Love this part.....

Ironically, as this will be the Newcos first ever agm, all directors, including Easdale and the other non-exec Ian Hart, will also face a shareholder vote in order to be re-elected.

In other words, Mather, Stockbridge, Smart, Easdale and Hart could all be obliterated in one afternoon if the clubs investors wish.

I must've been getting a beer out the fridge or something when that happened.

Any chance of a link ? :lol:

P.S Maybe Tedi just wants to watch celebrity BB in peace.

He's still here, hovering in anonymous mode. He just issued Bendarroch with a green dot for the very post you're replying to.

I must've been getting a beer out the fridge or something when that happened.

Any chance of a link ? :lol:

P.S Maybe Tedi just wants to watch celebrity BB in peace.

He's still here, hovering in anonymous mode. He just issued Bendarroch with a green dot for the very post you're replying to.

He'll never go away - this thread is what makes his sorry wee existence worthwhile.

didn't most of the lies turn out to be facts, though?

My favourite one was the number of titles we would have stripped. That went well. Tax tribunal crushing us was equally fruitful. Closely followed by a variety of dates when the gates at ibrox would slam shut for the last time ever.

All of which have since passed. Hiya Bhairnforever :lol:

My favourite one was the number of titles we would have stripped. That went well. Tax tribunal crushing us was equally fruitful. Closely followed by a variety of dates when the gates at ibrox would slam shut for the last time ever.

All of which have since passed. Hiya Bhairnforever :lol:

And another green dot from Tedi.

Quite creepy this. The thread is haunted by a Polterfud. :lol:

didn't most of the lies turn out to be facts, though?

All of which have since passed. Hiya Bhairnforever  :lol:

Was Rangers getting liquidated not one of your favourites? :(

Nah BP and I mesh so well we can continue our "Tall Droll and the Small Doll"* double-act.

* © Chick Murray

(I should stop making these allusions. 95% of folk haven't a Scooby what I am on about)

put me in the 5%, I got it.

My neighbour answered the door in his pajamas this morning. Funny place to have a door, I thought. ;)

Well now that Green has fucked off, the team can now concentrate on the important stuff like tomorrow nights match against the artificial pitch........and Airdrieonians.

Battle of the pretenders.

This could be your new rivalry since the old firm died.

Well now that Green has fucked off, the team can now concentrate on the important stuff like tomorrow nights match against the artificial pitch........and Airdrieonians.

Battle of the pretenders.

This could be your new rivalry since the old firm died.

Can't be much of a rivalry when they all like the same songs and those healthy outdoor pursuits around July-time, surely?

Well since we are a relatively new club it would need a bit of history behind us to create a rivalry, but history always lies with the fans who in Airdire's case would feel more rivalry between themselves and the likes of Partick Thistle or Ayr Utd.

I know what you mean and I hate bigots as well.

Relatively new? More like non-existent. I've had a look all the way from the SPL (as was) to the juniors, and I can't find Other FC anywhere. ;)

put me in the 5%, I got it.

My neighbour answered the door in his pajamas this morning. Funny place to have a door, I thought. ;)

Off topic but many years ago I was having lunch in the STV canteen, sorry, staff restaurant, and Chic Murray was eating at a table alone. I was told that he was actually quite boring to talk to.

Apologies if spreading untruths but you can't defame the dead.