Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The difference is, john terry & sepp blatter are actually involved with football.

McCoist just pretends he is.

Genuine question for the pets...

Has McCoist got any coaching badges, or was being chief apprentice boy to the waistcoat considered enough for the Wurlds Oldest Rookie ?

That's your problem right there.

(Sorry AberdeenBud. I know you don't struggle to think at all. I'm just trying to show Bearwithme how to do something he actually does struggle with).

Sir, I knew tedi. Bearwithme is no tedi.

No he's not. Only the bigots don't like what Ally has to say.

Ally is total laugh and should have entered for the Foster's Edinburgh Comedy Award. Quite clearly those that would not like his show would be bigots too.

Maybe next year after Ally is no longer a football manager he could try out for the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.

So many contradictions,but does Mather, Stockbridge etc really give a damn about what the fans want?

Why hire a PR company on a twelve month contract, the same PR company that held hands with David Murray, Craig Whyte and Charles Green?

It seems a mess and desperate, at least everything is going to plan on the pitch, Ian Black outstanding yesterday.

http://www.footymad.net/football-news/irvines_warning_in_rangers_battle_6379201/index.shtml

Go on Rangers give football back to the fans, where it should belong.

Thanks for highlighting your own post - I thought rangers played on Friday?

So many contradictions,but does Mather, Stockbridge etc really give a damn about what the fans want?

Why hire a PR company on a twelve month contract, the same PR company that held hands with David Murray, Craig Whyte and Charles Green?

It seems a mess and desperate, at least everything is going to plan on the pitch, Ian Black outstanding yesterday.

http://www.footymad.net/football-news/irvines_warning_in_rangers_battle_6379201/index.shtml

A good board should not care what the fans want the best example of this was Fergus McCann. A Club should be ran by businessmen who only care about the bottom line not hurting the fans feelings.

Remember ,, Mather plays with a straight bat!

That's fine if you think the current board is a good one, but Rangers haven't had anything near like competent for years. Green had determination and drive to pull Rangers back from the brink after he succeeded he showed his limits and there wasn't further he could take the club. More importantly Rangers needs investment and if the current board can't use what resources they have to move the club forward then they need to step aside.

Rangers need cost cutting from the top down or any investment will just be spunked away like the IPO. I would have a good look at Sally and how much resources he has buggered off with.

Well that doesn't seem to be happening, so if Rangers are in such financial turmoil why has Mather rehired Media House on a 12 month contract?.

I don't think anyone outside the club has a clue about the real state of the finances, so they make it up, maybe that war chest I was on about a few months ago is still there and there is money to spend in January to improve the squad ready for the Championship next season.

Well, assuming someone inside the club knows the real state of the finances, I'd suggest working on that figure, from a couple of weeks ago, of "over ten million" -i.e. less than eleven million - would be a reasonable starting point, and might stave off disappointment when you don't find a halfdozen Internationalists in yer New Year stocking.

Well, assuming someone inside the club knows the real state of the finances, I'd suggest working on that figure, from a couple of weeks ago, of "over ten million" -i.e. less than eleven million - would be a reasonable starting point, and might stave off disappointment when you don't find a halfdozen Internationalists in yer New Year stocking. 

There is the half year and annual accounts which should put minds at rest. Meanwhile you can chew over the annual one from last March. I would guess this was up on here but way back now in the depths of this thread.

http://rangers.g3dhosting.com/regulatory_news_article/296

Yes, those figures were indeed discussed at length at the time. A fair bit's happened since then, though, so the figures due out soon should make interesting reading.

A good board should not care what the fans want the best example of this was Fergus McCann. A Club should be ran by businessmen who only care about the bottom line not hurting the fans feelings.

A good board should make the fans feel involved in the running of the club. Clued up fans will always know about the constraints on the club. Sadly for most of the SPL clubs over the years I just get the impression that the boards do whatever the fúck they want, and are just as clueless as running the clubs as your average punter would be. Like we saw at Rangers, Hearts, Kilmarnock and your club.

A good board should make the fans feel involved in the running of the club. Clued up fans will always know about the constraints on the club. Sadly for most of the SPL clubs over the years I just get the impression that the boards do whatever the fúck they want, and are just as clueless as running the clubs as your average punter would be. Like we saw at Rangers, Hearts, Kilmarnock and your club.

Good shout, pal and this is just what we do not have at Ibrox.

Well that doesn't seem to be happening, so if Rangers are in such financial turmoil why has Mather rehired Media House on a 12 month contract?.

I don't think anyone outside the club has a clue about the real state of the finances, so they make it up, maybe that war chest I was on about a few months ago is still there and there is money to spend in January to improve the squad ready for the Championship next season.

Your CEO publicly declared there was less than £11 million in the bank and all monies were in one pot total excluding the deferred income which by the way won't be enough to cover to the end of the season as the deferred bills will chew a lot of that to pieces.Your club is running an operating loss month on month in the very high 6 figure sums minimum and it will probably be over an eight figure sum total at the end of the season.

No one is willing to invest in a club that has no financial stability now or even in the immediate future because of the public knowledge the club is accruing debt crippling financial models and are way too far away from top flight football to save it as things stand.

The only options left if there is no investment and inboard squabbling preventing any investor plus the clubs financial brick wall is ?,the sale of the clubs assets to be sold on leaseback.The only problem appears to be the amount peddled around the web for the sale doesn't actually help the club but will only add to the clubs operating losses eventually and will run out well before this season ends by looks of it.

Another option is to offload some players,the high earners in January 2014 which will do two things A,reduce the wage bill & B,give the club financial assistance,the other things to look at is the bonus culture the board seem to have and the ridiculous wages they are on and does the club need so many overly paid spongers on the clubs employment list as well.

And lastly you're a fool if you believe there is a war chest ffs :lol:

WAKE UP !.

Probably because one of Media Houses specialties is the PR for corporate crisis management.

Does anyone inside the club have a clue about the real state of the finances?

Stockbridge showed total ignorance of the finances at the supporters meeting. (Remind me what his job is again. :o )

Is the board deliberately running the company to lose money month on month? If they are, how do they intend to deal with it? Can't go on forever like this.

War chest? Now this is silly. Such terms are merely fodder for the more stupid end of the supporter base. So they can fantasise about some war chest, magic wand or prayer mat being available.

At least we haven't had any talk this summer about signing Gareth Bale. :lol: or Messi. :rolleyes: (Remember those good old days when Murray spouted and Jabba put his name to it for the D Record. :lol: )