Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Yip that Forfar result has to be the best result so far I'd reckon :lol: ,just think what will happen if Berwick throw your sorry arsed team out of the Ramsden's cup at Ibrox and will you count that as a cracking start to the season :P .

That's because that was our last seasons team which quite frankly isn't good enough for Rangers. It's like night and day when we have Daly and Law in our side we look a millions time better. Just wait until after the 1st of September and you'll see our proper starting line up.

That's because that was our last seasons team which quite frankly isn't good enough for Rangers. It's like night and day when we have Daly and Law in our side we look a millions time better. Just wait until after the 1st of September and you'll see our proper starting line up.

:lol: I can't wait to see the The Rangers international all stars fcuk it up monumentally and at Ibrox after the new signings lower their level being used to playing part timers :) the pointing and laughing at you seething like you are chewing a wasp will be epic :rolleyes: .

:lol: I can't wait to see the The Rangers international all stars fcuk it up monumentally and at Ibrox after the new signings lower their level being used to playing part timers :) the pointing and laughing at you seething like you are chewing a wasp will be epic :rolleyes: .

That's never going to happen though so keep your fantasy to yourself, lad.

Equity to debt. Where does it say that?

Tuck in billy.. http://www.lse.co.uk/share-regulatory-news.asp?shareprice=CCP&share=celtic

You may get confudled with other terms though, such as "dividends", "accounts" etc. Yes, Celtic unlike most clumpanies, pays dividends.....

That's never going to happen though so keep your fantasy to yourself, lad.

The 'proper' line up you can't afford? :)

If you can afford them why are you losing money then?

*shit, they're onto me....better post something anti us*

Ffs, you are at the same time, both the best and worst bundercover bear we have had.

You're an imbecile.

You have all the traits of one of them. Say something negative about Celtic and you instantly label him as a Celtic hater. Clowns like you are why people like craig whyte get away with it. At least I'm prepared to ask the hard questions and not just accept the media's opinion on things.

Like it or lump it we have debt. Deal with it.