Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sorry for slightly off topic but it had been bugging me why the bundercover bear exploded his alias yesterday .....

Shock, from a thread on the swamp http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?t=972151

The twat reads loans and overdraft facilities of £34m being as that is the debt :1eye

Timmy indeed.

Aye, this is my claim.

I live in Englandshire. I seldom watch telly. I listen to the wireless but, almost always, Radio 4. I stopped getting papers a decade ago.

Most significantly I read, usually, either P&B's Rangers-related threads or The GN Forum (in which I post regularly).. What I don't do is follow Celtic shite. Why should I?

"the wireless" :lol:

You write that on purpose don't you? (Do you still use a "biro"?) :)

Sorry for slightly off topic but it had been bugging me why the bundercover bear exploded his alias yesterday .....

Shock, from a thread on the swamp http://forum.followfollow.com/showthread.php?t=972151

The twat reads loans and overdraft facilities of £34m being as that is the debt :1eye

Timmy indeed.

:lol::lol::lol:BOYCOTT THE CO-OP :lol::lol::lol:

Aye, this is my claim.

I live in Englandshire. I seldom watch telly. I listen to the wireless but, almost always, Radio 4. I stopped getting papers a decade ago.

Most significantly I read, usually, either P&B's Rangers-related threads or The GN Forum (in which I post regularly).. What I don't do is follow Celtic shite. Why should I?

In fairness I had to check the listings in yesterdays paper to find out when the Celtic game was on.

I have decided to take another wee run over to Morecambe on Wednesday night to see them against the Geordie b*****ds.

~British Patriot~, on 26 Aug 2013 - 18:01, said:snapback.png

Of course we can afford them. We wouldn't currently be looking at other players right now if we couldn't afford the ones we already have.

Your club is losing millions, but never mind.

But they are ra peeple :1eye

Edited by Fotbawmad

McCoist reckons he still needs another couple of players. :o

McCoist thinks it's ''weird'' that they could field trialists in 1st round of 'Ramsden's' and can't in 2cnd round. :1eye

Explanation:- The point of allowing trialists, is so clubs can weigh up whether to offer a contract or not. It is obvious that towards the end of the transfer window, these decisions should have been made. Therefore, allowed in early round of cup and not later.

The Rangers should not have been able to even discuss signing terms with players, until Sept 1st. The rule for signing out of contract/free agent players outwith transfer window, applies for players, who by the end of transfer window, have not been able to find a club. The players signed by The Rangers - to be registered 1st Sept - would easily have found a club in England's League 2, some possibly even League 1. Cheating fuds, aided and abetted - as usual - by the corrupt Scottish football Authorities. :(

Timmy indeed.

You're easily the thickest person on here. I spend yesterday arguing with you that the debt was £10m and not £160k as you claimed. I even showed you the accounts to prove you wrong.

You're easily the thickest person on here. I spend yesterday arguing with you that the debt was £10m and not £160k as you claimed. I even showed you the accounts to prove you wrong.

You posted last years accounts you moron when you were told Celtic have pulled in well over £36 million since then.

Now will you fcuk off over to the OF forum and create a thread there you fucking tool for this crusade you are on for your orcundacuva agenda because this is a Rangers related thread ffs.

Apache , shortbread gave the team with the highest wages in 1955 in UK football .

aberdeen

Aye, those were the days. It don't make McCoist any less a Fud, his cancerous club any more palatable or the Scottish Football Authorities any less corrupt. :P

You posted last years accounts you moron when you were told Celtic have pulled in well over £36 million since then.

Now will you fcuk off over to the OF forum and create a thread there you fucking tool for this crusade you are on for your orcundacuva agenda because this is a Rangers related thread ffs.

Not discussing Celtic's accounts bawbag. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy in mocking rangers accounts when we're £10m in debt and without champions league money, we struggle to make a profit. The same goes for mocking there boards wages. We pay our board members more than them.

As for calling me one of them, Get Fucked. You're just like them, ask a hard question and you accuse the person of being a Celtic hater.

Not discussing Celtic's accounts bawbag. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy in mocking rangers accounts when we're £10m in debt and without champions league money, we struggle to make a profit. The same goes for mocking there boards wages. We pay our board members more than them.

As for calling me one of them, Get Fucked. You're just like them, ask a hard question and you accuse the person of being a Celtic hater.

If you are concerned then go to the OF section and create a thread about Celtic's finances FUD.

Wrong thread for celtic related accounts

Wrong thread for celtic related accounts

Billy, going by your figures , Celtic had a debt of £9m plus unused overdraft of £25m = debt of £34m ....

Feck off Mr Irvine.

That's because that was our last seasons team which quite frankly isn't good enough for Rangers. It's like night and day when we have Daly and Law in our side we look a millions time better. Just wait until after the 1st of September and you'll see our proper starting line up.

So you've went from hilariously shite to just shite? Hate to break it to you Daly and Law are just average SPL players champ

Of course we can afford them. We wouldn't currently be looking at other players right now if we couldn't afford the ones we already have.

I'm sure we've heard this before

Dunfermline-v-Rangers-Daniel-Cousin-crow

Ah thats right, Cheers for the reminder Daniel