Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Haw what is wrong with 'Wireless'? Is there no end to my teaching you fannies the delights of English?

I think the issue is that some of the posters on here think you're becoming English - or a certain type of Home Counties (does Leafy Berks count?), Daily Mail reading, Bufftington-Tufftington type of English, at least.

I have to confess, I had a quick image of you trying to iron some kind of Tweed garment. :unsure:

Haw what is wrong with 'Wireless'? Is there no end to my teaching you fannies the delights of English?

Nowt wrong with wireless, or even "tranny"....(short for transistor afore any cunto starts).

e5032433.gif

This ork was my fav.

I'm 53 and wondering if I'll see us in the CL before I retire... We have been the target of the biggest STING operation in the history of football yet some still don't see it.

The players

Lawell, Reid, Regan, Doncaster, Lunny, a few like minded Charente at different SPL clubs, GCC, the sellik minded mhedia, on line bloggers, and a host of other influential sellik minded individuals strategically placed.

The set up

Attack our brand, our history, our fans, our songs, our identity, make everything about us toxic. Get there own people in power ready for the sting. Get out of the tax scheme and let Rangers continue unchallenged.

The Hook

Through Reids contact make the tax avoidance scheme illegal and target Rangers further hitting the club brand and value. Get GCC and other like minded people to put the east end up for the commonwealth games with its base at Celtic park. Earmark millions of pounds worth of improvements to the area from the public purse. Lobby Platini to change the champions route into the CL proper.

The wire

Media and HMRC pressure forces Murray to sell club cheaply, all systems go. Whyte takes club into admin and make us a sitting duck.

Nobody wants to touch the toxic brand, when we are taken over, the "players" combine to throw us out the league, lose all our players for feck all and attempt to strip our titles.

The Finale

We are playing our way up from the bottom tier, the area around ibrox is a disgrace, the ground needs investment, the team needs investment.

Celtic have a free run at the new route into the CL for years to come and the millions that can deliver. The area around parkhead is fully developed at a cost of nothing to Celtic, they have already pocketed £20m from last CL and might do the same again.

We have just beaten Berwick in the Ramsden cup in front of 16k fans.

They still have ALL the "players" in prime position ( see Ian Black for an example of how it will work) they could easily beat NIAR, they will have a free run at the CL for years to come.

Think I've just depressed myself

This fella is deep undercover :lol: :lol: or in need of some serious medical attention :lol::1eye

Just back from my Holibobs, anything strange, missed much??

Someone needs to tell him he's entered stage 4 of grief, depression :death

Edited by Fotbawmad

wunfellaff, on 29 Aug 2013 - 15:52, said:snapback.png

This recently started swamp thread should be right up your street, in a purely point and laugh way.

http://forum.followf...ad.php?t=972676

"how long till we're in CL" :D

I made the mistake of reading some other threads. Now, I realise the humour on here isn't always cutting edge. I also realise that you have to get to know other posters' style and history to appreciate any humour BUT I couldn't believe some of the shite on there. And they think that they are the bee's fucking knees at carrying a thread. Their conceit as football fans obviously carries over into other areas of their lives.

These wee Orcs.........wtf are they like?

A shirt and tie isn't exactly a uniform, is it, stupid?

Was working backwards through the posts Norm, hadn't came to the uniform bit yet. That was a dig at the QC, not you.

Edit ) Not everythings about you....

Edited by bennett

Their conceit as football fans obviously carries over into other areas of their lives.

Well done chap, for appropriate use of the apostrophe. This puts you up the greasy pole of stupid Ps&Ds - not a big achievement really.

So well done in being a smug f**k. Now go on and impress me. Justify your claim, "Their conceit as football fans obviously carries over into other areas of their lives.".

You have no idea on that at all. I really do not know why you bothered.