Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You're a fucking zoomer at times :lol: ,you're banging on about someone leaking shit at Ibrox but dismiss CF postings but the thing your upset about at the moment comes from CF http://www.scribd.com/doc/164045799/RIFC-Management-Accounts-December-2012

What a fucknugget :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: .

You're the zoomer actually :1eye what the f**k are you talking about I dismiss CF's postings? I don't know anything about this CF except for the pish you post on here and I don't even pay attention to that.

You're the zoomer actually :1eye what the f**k are you talking about I dismiss CF's postings? I don't know anything about this CF except for the pish you post on here and I don't even pay attention to that.

OK I'll try and make this simple for you :1eye

Below you have posted about the the supplied interim accounts on the thread by AberdeenBud which by the way have actually come from CF's website and you have claimed someone is leaking them out of Ibrox .

You do realise you're posting the management accounts and not the statutory accounts, AB? Not to mention they're from last year.

They're only produced for internal reporting purposes. I think people get annoyed for the simple fact that there's someone who is leaking this sort of stuff.

Now below you rocket is the post you responded to and by the way actually came from CF's website you dopey b@stard and your banging on about someone is leaking shit when you are not even sure if CF's so called web leaks are even real :1eye .

7-c537d34b5e.jpgA shortage of stock in larger sizes!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did it never occur to you that those of us who are in any way interested in "ragers media" will probably just go to "ragers media" ?with its unique selling point of being mainly populated by Timposters such as yourself though,most of us choose not to bother......

I don't see how the general viewpoints are differing from the topic on FF. Unless you use the old argument of The Rangers fans not being a representation of The Rangers fans.

OK I'll try and make this simple for you :1eye

Below you have posted about the the supplied interim accounts on the thread by AberdeenBud which by the way have actually come from CF's website and you have claimed someone is leaking them out of Ibrox .

Now below you rocket is the post you responded to and by the way actually came from CF's website you dopey b@stard and your banging on about someone is leaking shit when you are not even sure if CF's so called web leaks are even real :1eye .

Are you for real? :1eye I was replying to AB when he said the Rangers fans were raging and I said it's probably because there's someone inside Ibrox leaking this sort of stuff. Now where the f**k did I say that's what I think?? You stupid chunt.

Are you for real? :1eye I was replying to AB when he said the Rangers fans were raging and I said it's probably because there's someone inside Ibrox leaking this sort of stuff. Now where the f**k did I say that's what I think?? You stupid chunt.

Aye, shoot the messenger. That's very patriotic of you AWRA :guns

Edited by Fotbawmad

Oh you think putting it's probably will get you out of jail :lol: ,you've fucked up here so try and get over your superiority being a flushed piece of shitty toilet paper.

You do realise you're posting the management accounts and not the statutory accounts, AB? Not to mention they're from last year.

Above !,how do you know these are actually the real management accounts to say they are from last year that came from CF's website ?.

They're only produced for internal reporting purposes. I think people get annoyed for the simple fact that there's someone who is leaking this sort of stuff.

Post above has you claim that someone is leaking stuff out of Ibrox yourself and no probably there either to bail you out,and again you say these are for internal purposes like they are for real that came from CF's website.

How many times do you need it explained or will you continue on your impending meltdown which a few will be sad they missed you losing the plot :lol:

Oh you think putting it's probably will get you out of jail :lol: ,you've fucked up here so try and get over your superiority being a flushed piece of shitty toilet paper.

Above !,how do you know these are actually the real management accounts to say they are from last year that came from CF's website ?.

Post above has you claim that someone is leaking stuff out of Ibrox yourself and no probably there either to bail you out,and again you say these are for internal purposes like they are for real that came from CF's website.

How many times do you need it explained or will you continue on your impending meltdown which a few will be sad they missed you losing the plot :lol:

You're cracked HB, really you are. :lol:

If you think that's my opinion then so be it but frankly I'll not continue this conversation with a nutcase like yourself, you're so deluded it's crazy.

A shortage of stock in larger sizes!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A day in the life of the Abhergreen Fhud...

Breakfast - news reaches him that someone on the internet spelled McCoist's name incorrectly. Fhud falls to the floor clutching his sides in laughter. Immediately signs on to Pie & Bovril to let his besty plastic and diddy pals know.

Lunch - Fhud hears that Rangers have added a new soft drink to the menu at Ibrox food outlets. Fhud laughs until tears are rolling down his cheeks. Immediately signs on to Pie & Bovril to let his besty plastic and diddy pals know.

Dinner - Fhud learns the Rangers shop at Glasgow Airport was three minutes late in opening for business. Fhud falls from his chair and laughs so hard a little bit of wee involuntarily escapes. Immediately signs on to Pie & Bovril to let his besty plastic and diddy pals know.

Supper - Fhud discovers that Rangers only score six at Airdire. Fhud faints with the giddy excitement of it all and smashes his head on the edge of a table. As he sits there, blood pouring from the wound, Fhud laughs until his tummy really, really hurts. Immediately signs on to Pie & Bovril to let his besty plastic and diddy pals know...from his P&B mobile app...

Keep taking the tablets you retard ...

Paying your dues is a matter of principle is it?

IIRC you buy a Communications Licence, which covers Telly and Wireless. If you don't have a Telly, you still have to pay to listen to the Wireless. IIRC you also need a Communications Licence if you watch the Telly or listen to the Wireless on your PC.

So he does pay his dues. Fair dues to him.

Nah, lad. I don't do rattling. I'm racist? How so, Johnny? I'm an alias? Can you prove this? Yes that's what I said. :1eye <<< That's your emoticon, Johnny no one elses.

Well, you might not be an Alias, but the circumstancial evidence is there for all to see.

Only two posters on here ever call anyone "Lad". There's you, and there was As We Rise Again.

Coincidentally, AWRA is believed to be one of your aliases, Chris.

QED, I think.