Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Well done chap, for appropriate use of the apostrophe. This puts you up the greasy pole of stupid Ps&Ds - not a big achievement really.

So well done in being a smug f**k. Now go on and impress me. Justify your claim, "Their conceit as football fans obviously carries over into other areas of their lives.".

You have no idea on that at all. I really do not know why you bothered.

The Archers is finished?

Naw. Catch the Omnibus on Sunday. Starts as 10.00 and goes through until 11.15. Get yer Mrs to make you tea, toast and (obviously) orange marmalade ;)

I used to listen to The Archers, a long time ago, but I was never a devotee.

And I've as much chance of getting tea and toast (you can hold the marmalade, thankyou very much) from my Mrs as I have of flying to the moon! :lol:

I think the issue is that some of the posters on here think you're becoming English - or a certain type of Home Counties (does Leafy Berks count?), Daily Mail reading, Bufftington-Tufftington type of English, at least.

I have to confess, I had a quick image of you trying to iron some kind of Tweed garment. :unsure:

I live in Bucks rather than Berks but they are similar.

I post on other parts of the forum, not just here, and no c**t thinks I am either English or becoming English.

I will give you a chance. You said, " some of the posters on here think you're becoming English"

Simple. Justify that or retract it.

I used to listen to The Archers, a long time ago, but I was never a devotee.

And I've as much chance of getting tea and toast (you can hold the marmalade, thankyou very much) from my Mrs as I have of flying to the moon! :lol:

When I lived with my Mrs I was usually up around 6ish and took her tea and toast in the morning after I showered and shaved - seeing as she had 3 weans to look after while I was working.

At the last count she found 16 ways to complain about it. This is one reason why we divorced!

When I lived with my Mrs I was usually up around 6ish and took her tea and toast in the morning after I showered and shaved - seeing as she had 3 weans to look after while I was working.

At the last count she found 16 ways to complain about it. This is one reason why we divorced!

I must have married her sister! :lol:

Dave King: R706 million or 24 months.

http://www.fin24.com/Economy/Dave-King-must-pay-R706m-or-face-prison-20130829
========================================

Incredibly this man continues to be portrayed as a man of dignity and honour, suitable to lead the club from the ashes of Ibrox to the very top of Scottish Football. :1eye

Anyone wish to point out whats wrong with the following statement

Surely the SFA didn't go against the UEFA recommendation on the transfer window date just to stop RFC having chance to sign anyone....?

Not me but I will be grumpy about the prior statement.

I will put this in bold and use italics:

"Why can't the Ps&Ds learn to use the apostrophe"?

Edited by The_Kincardine