Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hey The_Kunt, your mate AWRA/BP made a mistake on another thread, it needs pointing out, quick ;)

Good shout Johnnnnny. I'll get on the case a tober his *** arse.

Oh did he also post false pictures or was that just you, ya Plastic ingenuous warmer?

Coming from a banned alias racist EDL supporter like you AWRA, I will take that as a compliment :thumsup2

You're funny Johnny, not in the way that your patters funny or so but the fact you're an absolute imbecile. Your maw certainly does irony calling you Johnny when she wishes she used one.

Good shout Johnnnnny. I'll get on the case a tober his *** arse.

Oh did he also post false pictures or was that just you, ya Plastic ingenuous warmer?

:lol: :lol: Ya still crying about that ya knob??

Yes I am, " Still crying about that". May I tell you why?

Loads of us have been on here for years. Aye the pish is often ripped out and that is welcomed.. What we value is intellectual integrity. You breached that.

Had I done what you'd have done I'd either made a genuine apology that we can all respect or never showed my fat *** arse on the board again.

So 2 choices, chap:

1. I fucked up and apologise.

2. T_K can bait me for life.

I already made an apology months ago which I posted again on this thread and I could not give two fooks if you bait me for life ya sad p***k :lol: :lol:

Thanks Johnny. Not one single Plastic on here will say, first time, "I was wrong and I am sorry"

This is why I post tedious shite after tedious shite. Just to get some honesty.

You do realise you're posting the management accounts and not the statutory accounts, AB? Not to mention they're from last year.

Yes, BP. Not wholly sure of the difference mind, perhaps you can enlighten us?

Seems to be important enough to have ra peeps foaming at the mouth on RM.

I was under the impression that's what accounts are, a financial picture of the last year.

Still running out of XXL's, have they never heard of big hoose guy? No wonder the holding company is going bust. :lol:

eta - The accounts are for the The Rangers FC ltd. No mention of the holding company. :(

Edited by AberdeenBud

Yes, BP. Not wholly sure of the difference mind, perhaps you can enlighten us?

Seems to be important enough to have ra peeps foaming at the mouth on RM.

I was under the impression that's what accounts are, a financial picture of the last year.

Still running out of XXL's, have they never heard of big hoose guy? No wonder the holding company is going bust. :lol:

eta - The accounts are for the The Rangers FC ltd. No mention of the holding company. :(

They're only produced for internal reporting purposes. I think people get annoyed for the simple fact that there's someone who is leaking this sort of stuff.

They're only produced for internal reporting purposes. I think people get annoyed for the simple fact that there's someone who is leaking this sort of stuff.

So you believe CF is real then ? :huh: ,don't you find it a bit coincidental that the real annual accounts are due out either today or tomorrow Saturday ????.

Either that Craigy Bhoy has tapped into the internet connection at Ibrox and is hacking into the system :lol: .

According to the orcs on Ragers Media. Leaking those accounts is an attack on The Rangers :lol:

Did it never occur to you that those of us who are in any way interested in "ragers media" will probably just go to "ragers media" ?with its unique selling point of being mainly populated by Timposters such as yourself though,most of us choose not to bother......

Indeed, The Blue Room has more leaks than the The Bismarck.

Thankfully for the BRALT. :)

So you believe CF is real then ? :huh: ,don't you find it a bit coincidental that the real annual accounts are due out either today or tomorrow Saturday ????.

Either that Craigy Bhoy has tapped into the internet connection at Ibrox and is hacking into the system :lol: .

I should have worded that better. That someone inside Ibrox is leaking this sort of stuff. I don't give a f**k about this 'CF' thing I don't pay any attention to it.

I should have worded that better. That someone inside Ibrox is leaking this sort of stuff. I don't give a f**k about this 'CF' thing I don't pay any attention to it.

You're a fucking zoomer at times :lol: ,you're banging on about someone leaking shit at Ibrox but dismiss CF postings but the thing your upset about at the moment comes from CF http://www.scribd.com/doc/164045799/RIFC-Management-Accounts-December-2012

What a fucknugget :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: .