Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Cup gemmes (as you know) can be a right banana-slippy c**t.

:)

It's so sad Crabby that you will look more forward to seeing ra sellik getting pumped oot the Champions League more than your club getting chucked out the pawnbrokers cup :lol: ,I'll bet you will have a box of XXXL man size tissues beside you for the furious w@nking session you are anticipating on Wednesday evening :P .

L4D_Masturbating_Charger_by_atagene.gif

:lol:

It's so sad Crabby that you will look more forward to seeing ra sellik getting pumped oot the Champions League more than your club getting chucked out the pawnbrokers cup :lol:

HBQC making stuff up again. Nice wee bit of extrapolation there!

I suspect Ben is same as me: Didn't know the game is actually on Wed; Doesn't care what the outcome is but will laugh like a drain if you get pumped.

HBQC making stuff up again. Nice wee bit of extrapolation there!

I suspect Ben is same as me: Didn't know the game is actually on Wed; Doesn't care what the outcome is but will laugh like a drain if you get pumped.

Lying bassa that ye ur The_ :lol: The Rangers w@nkfest on Wednesday evening if they get pumped oot of the CL :P

He's also doing remarkably well given the nightmare circumstances he's had to work under.

How so? Seriously.

As a football manager, we know that since it went tits up, his record has been calamitously awful. You would have done better yourself.

He's also behaved really badly with his calls for transparency, his misdirected rage at bus burners and ludicrous lists. There's nothing he's done right.

He's the luckiest manager on earth. Nobody gets paid like he does to manage at such a level. Nobody has such huge resources at their disposal, relative to those he competes with. Nobody stands to make a such a personal financial killing form being around at the right time, a time he hastened with his ineptitude.

A terrible, disastrous football manager in every sense.

I love that you love him.

Lying bassa that ye ur The_ :lol: The Rangers w@nkfest on Wednesday evening if they get pumped oot of the CL :P

You are just seeking attention. I certainly didn't know that your next game was on Wed and nor do I care.. Also, what does it matter to me? Nothing. The only issue I can see is that the cost of commissioning and manufacturing a biscuit tin large enough to keep yer money may be greater than the value of the contents.

Edited by The_Kincardine

You are just seeking attention. I certainly didn't know that your next game was on Wed and nor do I care.. Also, what does it matter to me? Nothing. The only issue I can see is that the cost of commissioning and manufacturing a biscuit tin large enough to keep yer money may be greater than the value of the contents.

Are you claiming after all the exposure on the MSM about Celtic's CL tie you did not know when Celtic play their next tie ???,aye sure you didn't know :lol: yer fellow bears might be that gullible but us P&D's The_ ! nah you're at it me thinks :P .

Aye. Tedi's retired. Me and BP have to fill the gap with the odd interjection from No 8. Even Youngsy's gone quiet!

Poltafud might not be posting but he is certainly on the thread peering in wishing he hadn't said he was out of here :lol: .

HAW TEDI ! YOOHOO TEDI ! GIRFUY TEDI ! C'MON FANNYBAWS YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO POST :lol:HERE FISHY FISHY C'MON ! GO ON GOLDFISH BRAIN MAKE A POST POLTAFUD :1eye .

Poltafud might not be posting but he is certainly on the thread peering in wishing he hadn't said he was out of here :lol: .

HAW TEDI ! YOOHOO TEDI ! GIRFUY TEDI ! C'MON FANNYBAWS YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO POST :lol:HERE FISHY FISHY C'MON ! GO ON GOLDFISH BRAIN MAKE A POST POLTAFUD :1eye .

It's Polter ffs. ;)

Are you claiming after all the exposure on the MSM about Celtic's CL tie you did not know when Celtic play their next tie ???,aye sure you didn't know :lol: yer fellow bears might be that gullible but us P&D's The_ ! nah you're at it me thinks :P .

Aye, this is my claim.

I live in Englandshire. I seldom watch telly. I listen to the wireless but, almost always, Radio 4. I stopped getting papers a decade ago.

Most significantly I read, usually, either P&B's Rangers-related threads or The GN Forum (in which I post regularly).. What I don't do is follow Celtic shite. Why should I?

Aye, this is my claim.

I live in Englandshire. I seldom watch telly. I listen to the wireless but, almost always, Radio 4. I stopped getting papers a decade ago.

Most significantly I read, usually, either P&B's Rangers-related threads or The GN Forum (in which I post regularly).. What I don't do is follow Celtic shite. Why should I?

One thing is for sure The_ :) ,you know now :rolleyes: .

One thing is for sure The_ :) ,you know now :rolleyes: .

A bit of useless information. However, if I do log on on Wed night or Thur morning and find that you've been humped then I reserve the right to laugh - seeing as so many of you are precious drama queens. Deal?