Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The BRALT has been off topic for months.

Months for the rest of us, maybe. For you, at least two, possibly three, maybe even more, identities.

Don't worry, wee man, we'll all still be here when it becomes the BRALSDT.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

What? CELTIC FC

Of course I support Celtic and i enjoyed every minute of what happen to them, but that doesn't hide the fact that we need to get our own finances sorted.

I know last years accounts don't include champions league money etc, but I doubt the board will have used this money to settle the bank debt.

OF forum for this pish

The swamp? What the hell is that.

It is the latest set of our accounts. It is nothing but spin to suggest we have no debt. This is exactly the point I'm making. You waste your time with rangers finances and don't even know ours.

Sure we probably are in a better position but £23m of debt is too much for a Scottish club.

£23 million in debt you say as of over a year ago and why haven't you created a thread about it in the appropriate forum ffs.

I think you are missing the wider picture and have went way off the mark since last year !,Champion's League money and the sale of 3 players has completely wiped out the clubs debt for the upcoming season so stop the fucking panic mongering in a thread created for The Rangers problems.

Big rangers Administration, Liquidation, and Second Death Thread.

"You may say I'm a dreamer..." :whistle

"but your not the only one" :whistle

Timmy has some of the traits of the crazy_frog.....just saying.....

£23 million in debt you say as of over a year ago and why haven't you created a thread about it in the appropriate forum ffs.

I think you are missing the wider picture and have went way off the mark since last year !,Champion's League money and the sale of 3 players has completely wiped out the clubs debt for the upcoming season so stop the fucking panic mongering in a thread created for The Rangers problems.

Not panic mongering but you are wrong about the debt. The interim reports states our debt to be £10m.

Edited by timmy

You're*

You have some of the traits of JohnnyIQof13, just saying.

Your*

Hey lad, I didn't write the song.....take it up wae him.

And posting traits ? :D good jehovah , dinnae go there chelski bhoy.

It's inexcusable for a man of your age to get that word wrong. I blame the schools personally.

Go where, pal?

Proddy primary school.

In answer to both your statement and you're question.