Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Don't be so harsh....tedi "is" the alias ;) , timmy joined a couple of weeks earlier.

Kinda daft, though. "tedi" and "timmy". Obvious bun is obvious .

Can only think he made one as a backup due to how they handle non buns on bun forums.

Edit....all them buns.....The Great British Fake Off :D waaaayhaaaay.

He is having a tic wet dream on his new alias then :rolleyes:

Well the first thing I will say is that is from 7.30am today showing a trialist advertising on behalf of a club he is not registered to, and assuming he got paid for it, that goes against the embargo :)

Just how thick can the orcs on Ragers Media be ????.

They just completely ignore the fact that the SFA had actually came up with this same club pish so they could milk the fans and defraud them into thinking it's the very same club but give no thanks for bending their rules & regulations that perpetuate the myth they separated the club from the company.

No they want the SFA to be found guilty of corruption,making their club suffer and blah blah blah :blink: ,are they so blind to the SFA changing the rules and we have to suffer this new cloned club that has angry supporters wanting every other club to suffer more than them.

No shred of humility or thanks from them and possibly it might have been a better solution to have just let Rangers FC die completely and let someone form a completely new club which eventually one day would have become Rangers again and have inherited the old clubs history.

Oops meant to add Ragers media seething at CF publishing the so called 5 way agreement :lol: ,bitter b@stards that they are :blink:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=258147

Edited by hellbhoy

Just how thick can the orcs on Ragers Media be ????.

They just completely ignore the fact that the SFA had actually came up with this same club pish so they could milk the fans and defraud them into thinking it's the very same club but give no thanks for bending their rules & regulations that perpetuate the myth they separated the club from the company.

No they want the SFA to be found guilty of corruption,making their club suffer and blah blah blah :blink: ,are they so blind to the SFA changing the rules and we have to suffer this new cloned club that has angry supporters wanting every other club to suffer more than them.

No shred of humility or thanks from them and possibly it might have been a better solution to have just let Rangers FC die completely and let someone form a completely new club which eventually one day would have become Rangers again and have inherited the old clubs history.

Oops meant to add Ragers media seething at CF publishing the so called 5 way agreement :lol: ,bitter b@stards that they are :blink:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=258147

A day in the life of Hellboy QC

hx96yq.jpg

Saw this on another site. Jack Irvine interviewed by Andy Muirhead. What a cracking way to avoid the question and involve Celtic all in one go. :lol: Obsessed I tells ya :lol:

Jack Irvine and Andy Muirhead, Q&A

AM: A twitter account called Charlotte Fakes has been publishing emails and other correspondence involving you, Whyte, some journalists and Rangers officials – which seem to paint all parties in a bad light. What is your take on what this person is doing?

JI: It is illegal. It is a breach of the Data Protection Act and the perpetrator faces serious consequences when he is caught. It is frightening some of the stuff that is going on nowadays on the web. I often wonder what it would have been like in the early 90s when there was the coup to unseat the Celtic board. How would social media have treated that? Would Fergus McCann with his bunnet and squint been given a chance to mount his brilliant strategy or would he have been slaughtered by the fans with laptops?

Admission of truth right there I'd say :lol: .

To be fair to HB - that could just as easily be the WKR, WKR Lite, Abhergreen Fhud or any number of the malcontents who share the fascination with our greatest of clubs.

:)

Nah.

Only OF twits bother with phone ins and I can't see many diddies investing in RangersTV. I don't have a jumper like that guy's either.

Don't be so harsh....tedi "is" the alias ;) , timmy joined a couple of weeks earlier.

Kinda daft, though. "tedi" and "timmy". Obvious bun is obvious .

Can only think he made one as a backup due to how they handle non buns on bun forums.

Edit....all them buns.....The Great British Fake Off :D waaaayhaaaay.

Ah right, Tedi is an alias created by Timmy. Hmmm.. So Tedi is not actually a true blue fud?

Wow! Thousands of posts I'd previously dismissed as lunacy, now make sense ffs. 'Little Grasp' has just been at the wind-up. We were just been spectacularly whoooshed. Fkg mental, well done Tedi Timmy. :thumsup2

Ah right, Tedi is an alias created by Timmy. Hmmm.. So Tedi is not actually a true blue fud?

Wow! Thousands of posts I'd previously dismissed as lunacy, now make sense ffs. 'Little Grasp' has just been at the wind-up. We were just been spectacularly whoooshed. Fkg mental, well done Tedi Timmy. :thumsup2

Shit - he had me fooled. I can't believe I've been constantly whooshed in thousands of posts going back over a year.

I feel like such a fool.

Shit - he had me fooled. I can't believe I've been constantly whooshed in thousands of posts going back over a year.

I feel like such a fool.

It is embarrassing I agree. To think I just thought he was a complete retard special person, with seriously limited comprehension. Wow, really wow! RIP Little Grasp, long live Timmy. :lol: