Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Even smellier than usual, it had a sellick shirt on.

Whit? A dug got punched wearing Ra Hoops? That's 2 good reasons then.

I have to edit this to say I am the world's biggest shitebag and have only punched 1 person in my 53 years.

Edited by The_Kincardine

I actually googled, "dog celtic punched" and got this as the first reply:

http://news.stv.tv/west-central/233467-celtic-fan-marcus-finn-cleared-of-punching-police-horse-at-parkhead/

"Celtic fan cleared of punching police horse on the way to match"

What is it with folk punching animals?

http://news.stv.tv/west-central/233467-celtic-fan-marcus-finn-cleared-of-punching-police-horse-at-parkhead/

Drink or drugs probably.

Here's a hypothetical conundrum....

Let's say someone with genuine wealth off the radar stepped up to rescue the carcass of post-admin2 version of 'Rangers' but insisted that the way ahead was conditional on ditching all the 'traditions' .. basically lose all the Billy Boy WATP Orange lodge bunker mentality and reform as a 'no agenda' big club in a big city with ambitions to be as successful as possible on the national and international stage?

Let's say someone with genuine wealth off the radar stepped up to rescue the carcass of post-admin2 version of 'Rangers' but insisted that the way ahead was conditional on ditching all the 'traditions' .. basically lose all the Billy Boy WATP Orange lodge bunker mentality and reform as a 'no agenda' big club in a big city with ambitions to be as successful as possible on the national and international stage?

Fuckinghell Ken. That is one utter balls-up of a post.

There is no agenda at Ibrox and there hasn't been for a generation, at least.

Aye, we fans like to sing some 'party songs' but why not? Folk can sing what they like - as long as it's within legal limits. Loads of fans chant pretty unsavoury shite and feel happy to do it.

Get back to the 80s with yer uninformed crap.

Here's a not so hypothetical conundrum. Two rival clubs, one a bit better off than the other, both with average crowds around the three hundred mark are given the chance to make it on the big stage. For the chance both clubs must be killed off and their assets merged into one new club. What do the clubs do? Should they tell their fans to get a grip and take their chances at being the best in the country one day sitting proudly atop of the league, put their rivalries aside and support a new club or do they go with the status quo and hope for another minor league championship or two and a possible run to the national cup semi final or a miraculous cup win?

I believe that the Rangers fans who are really in it for the football and not the rest of the shite that goes along with it would forego the history and tradition for club to follow. In your hypothetical conundrum Rangers would end up a far, far better club and liked a lot more by their rivals.

The Rangers fans who did not like the new club could go bitch and moan in a new thread, similar to the Caledonian FC thread in the HFL forum.

Folk? No, its Old Firm fans

I reckon at least half their support would walk away.

Fuckinghell Ken. That is one utter balls-up of a post.

There is no agenda at Ibrox and there hasn't been for a generation, at least.

Aye, we fans like to sing some 'party songs' but why not? Folk can sing what they like - as long as it's within legal limits. Loads of fans chant pretty unsavoury shite and feel happy to do it.

Get back to the 80s with yer uninformed crap.

Stop trying to pull the wool over everybody's eyes.

We all know its very well informed.

Even your 'Ultras' group is called The Blue Order. Why is that?

Oh.... and your Club does not go back to noughties never mind the 80's.

I believe that the Rangers fans who are really in it for the football and not the rest of the shite that goes along with it would forego the history and tradition for club to follow. In your hypothetical conundrum Rangers would end up a far, far better club and liked a lot more by their rivals.

You are adding shite to shite and producing shite squared. No mean achievement! I am also amazed that, while we Bears moved on from this a generation ago, the Ps&Ds haven't caught up.

Away back to the stone age.

Here's a not so hypothetical conundrum. Two rival clubs, one a bit better off than the other, both with average crowds around the three hundred mark are given the chance to make it on the big stage. For the chance both clubs must be killed off and their assets merged into one new club. What do the clubs do? Should they tell their fans to get a grip and take their chances at being the best in the country one day sitting proudly atop of the league, put their rivalries aside and support a new club or do they go with the status quo and hope for another minor league championship or two and a possible run to the national cup semi final or a miraculous cup win?

The Rangers fans who did not like the new club could go bitch and moan in a new thread, similar to the Caledonian FC thread in the HFL forum.

:lol::lol: You've cheered me up on a miserable day Stoney and for that i thank you.

You are adding shite to shite and producing shite squared.  No mean achievement!  I am also amazed that, while we Bears moved on from this a generation ago, the Ps&Ds haven't caught up.

Away back to the stone age.

Moved on from what a generation ago? If you are referring to religious stuff then could you show me where I mentioned that? I don't believe I did, I think it is you who is adding shite to shite.

Believe it or not to support ICT I had to put history behind me, I had to put tradition behind me. I think that if you are thinking about history and tradition in a non footballing sense then you may not have put it as far behind you as you would like others to believe.

Folk? No, its Old Firm fans

I reckon at least half their support would walk away.

Stop trying to pull the wool over everybody's eyes.

We all know its very well informed.

Even your 'Ultras' group is called The Blue Order. Why is that?

Oh.... and your Club does not go back to noughties never mind the 80's.

The Blue Order aren't an 'Ultra' group btw, you're mistaken them for the Union Bears.