Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A rare double meltdown from both would be a treat as the telly is pish tonight :D ,it will be fun watching Becky lose it completely defending the raging bigot who probably hates Benny's way of life in the first place because that's what bigots are :whistle .

What exactly is my "way of life"?

It's not like you've been kicking up a fuss about it, is it?  General Lee Flag :lol:

Folk like you, who get offended at the drop of a hat, are whats wrong with with this forum.

I wasn't offended, Simple Man is a fantastic song with lyrics that have so much power.

You are the one who comes across as desperate to be offended.

Then why the fuss over the avatar then?

Because your use of the avatar was to bait someone who had a lesser knowledge of the band than I into a debate on racism. Skynyrd distanced themselves from the flag due to the racists in America taking it's meaning and distorting it into something it wasn't. My fuss is to do with your motives for using that flag as a troll's bait rather than appreciation for the musical talents of that band.

You are a desperate lonely man.

As for the general lee thing I am not so up to date on the terms from the American civil war, you have taught me something and I am grateful, please feel free to keep posting smilies, it does not bother me.

Did I laugh and take the piss out of you when I showed you that lemon is a homophobic term when you used it in error?

I see, he has been trying to get a reaction out of the Rangers fans anyway so it's not a surprise.

Whats less surprising is your lack of condemnation for the threats to him and his family.

It's to be expected from you given your well documented propensity towards bigotry and hatred for those who oppose your viewpoint.

You need to take a long hard look at yourself. You won't because what you will find will be ugly.

No it wasn't, the only baiting is coming from you.

Don't troll a troll.....

Whatever Benny, it's funny that it coincidentally appeared the day No8 was outed as having posted racist comments on another forum. There is a massive number of words written about Skynyrds use of the flag online. Shame your folder full of links is useless to you now.

I see, he has been trying to get a reaction out of the Rangers fans anyway so it's not a surprise.

Aye, assaulting journalists and their families in the street because you don't like something they say is fine.

Fascist fucknugget. You are beyond help.