Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

This is absolutely unbelievable. 4667 pages of the same thing page after page after page.

"You're no the same club. Aye we are. No yer no. Aye we are. No yer no. Aye we are. No yer no. Aye we are. No yer no. Aye we are. No yer no. Aye we are. No yer no......" ad ifinitum.

Is anyone regularly posting on this thread over the age of 12?

By the way, it has been proved that legally, Rangers Football Club no longer exists.

Just thought that I'd put this thread to bed.

Edited by kingjoey

This is absolutely unbelievable. 4667 pages of the same thing page after page after page.

"You're no the same club. Aye we are. No yer no. Aye we are. No yer no. Aye we are. No yer no. Aye we are. No yer no. Aye we are. No yer no. Aye we are. No yer no......" ad ifinitum.

By the way, it has been proved that legally, Rangers Football Club no longer exists. 

Guy with fantastic user name manages to end the bralt on his second post....

You're lucky.

My phone says 7000 pages. :lol:

I'm sure that this has been covered before, but I would love for a rational The Rangers fan to explain why the vast majority of their fans sing "We are Rangers, super Rangers, no one likes us, we don't care...", when that is just a blatant lie. They care, they really care, oh boy do they care, otherwise there wouldn't be 4667 pages (or 7000) on this subject alone.

Edited by kingjoey

I'm sure that this has been covered before, but I would love for a rational The Rangers fan to explain why the vast majority of their fans sing "We are Rangers, super Rangers, no one likes us, we don't care...", when that is just a blatant lie. They care, they really care, oh boy do they care, otherwise there wouldn't be 4667 pages (or 7000) on this subject alone.

?

I'm sure that this has been covered before, but I would love for a rational The Rangers fan to explain why the vast majority of their fans sing "We are Rangers, super Rangers, no one likes us, we don't care...",.

No, no, nobody at all has ever written about, or even thought of such a thing before.

The insights you're displaying in these opening posts are really quite something.

You'll have to do a lot better than this Joey......4/10

Thank you Monkey Tennis. Your sarcasm is in League 1!

What is the answer to my question? Do you know?

The answer is blindingly obvious - it's sung by the staggeringly stupid.

These people see no contradiction in claiming nobody liked their club, when simultaneously boasting of its massive fan base.

These people revelled in the arrogance of such posturing when they ruled the roost and were untouchable, before they realised that the resentment they'd stoked up might one day come back to bite them.

These people enjoy the song because it enables them to publicly shout about '****** b*****ds' in a way that gladdens their rotten souls.

In fairness, there are Rangers fans on here who disapprove of the song. For those that do sing it though, the reasons above explain why.