Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I left school about 7 years ago, Norris. I find it amusing that you have got upset over my post laughing at sellik though, sniff, sniff.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Aye, I'm absolutely bereft.

Just like me to get upset at a moron who can't read the "my team" under my avatar, and couldn't even get my "amusing" nickname from Bennett right, when you were desperate for Amigodom.

Never mind, I'm sure all your cogent posts since have ensured his admiration. You never know, you might have a beautiful future together. Better than your new club's, at any rate.

Aye, I'm absolutely bereft.

Just like me to get upset at a moron who can't read the "my team" under my avatar, and couldn't even get my "amusing" nickname from Bennett right, when you were desperate for Amigodom.

Never mind, I'm sure all your cogent posts since have ensured his admiration. You never know, you might have a beautiful future together. Better than your new club's, at any rate.

I could change the "my team" part and pretend to be a Killie fan. It doesn't actually make me one though, does it?

So Norris......What sort of songs did you sing at the piggery? You've admitted to being a republican so I'm guessing you belted out the old I Ran Away songs?

I could change the "my team" part and pretend to be a Killie fan. It doesn't actually make me one though, does it? 

So Norris......What sort of songs did you sing at the piggery? You've admitted to being a republican so I'm guessing you belted out the old I Ran Away songs? 

1. Why would you? Why would I? Why would anyone?

2. You do understand what a republican is, don't you? Bearing in mind there's a big old world outside of your scheme, try to think in terms other than your normal blue/green dichotomy.

1. Why would you? Why would I? Why would anyone?

2. You do understand what a republican is, don't you? Bearing in mind there's a big old world outside of your scheme, try to think in terms other than your normal blue/green dichotomy.

Norris try as you must, but you'll never be able to redeem yourself. You're what you are now deal with it, phal.

Wasting your time folks, chris/awra/batshit is far far far too stupid to understand. He probably thinks George Bush was in Sinn Fein :lol: Dirty Republican b*****d :lol:

Oh, and Johnny? Not that kind of Neo-Con fascist bastárd republican, either, thankyewveramuch. ;)

No, Hamilton. Do you have any connection to reality at all, or do you actually live in a world where all non-orcs support celtic and Gascoigne is a victim?

Remind me of your views on a certain cartoonist from Kilmarnock again?

Edited by bennett

That post would look pretty daft in isolation - following your last few contributions it absolutely screams, "moron".

That post would look pretty daft in isolation - following your last few contributions it absolutely screams, "moron".

Norris, you pretending to be a Killie fan is one of the most sad things I've seen on P&B. Just admit what you are and get over it.

Wasting your time folks, chris/awra/batshit is far far far too stupid to understand. He probably thinks George Bush was in Sinn Fein :lol: Dirty Republican b*****d :lol:

Dougal, I'm sick of typing this now, but remind me again of the two words you get mixed up? 'your' and 'you're' isn't it? Now if you're just some daft wee boy then I'll let it go but if you're over 16, then you have problems.

Remind me of your views on a certain cartoonist from Kilmarnock again?

Remind me of how that one finished up for you, again?

Oh yes. Two court appearances for Malky versus years of public bawbaggery from your hero. I admitted McCormick was at fault, you continued to play Gazza as a victim of a disease. Wee heads up, stupid - there's been more than one victim in that man's life. The fact that his ex-wife continues to trade (and I mean that literally) on his name renders her eligible for scorn, in my book, but the man himself used up any legitimate sympathy years ago.

Remind me of how that one finished up for you, again?

You asked me to leave it for personal reasons, i obliged until you tried to point score here.

Your relative battered his wife and daughter in law (x2), do not take the moral high ground here.