Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

That's a picture of someone enjoying themselves and lapping up the respect they deserve.

Enjoying themselves? I don't participate in remembrance Sunday but I understand it to be a day of quiet reflection. Surely it is about the dead soldiers and not those currently serving?

Pay your fückin' taxes never mind your respects Do you know how many British soldiers have died for a lack of proper body armour?

Cheating thieving scum.

Sorry, outweighed by the amount of civilians that died, many times over.

And as a deadpooler I was delighted over the ironic death of Ted Loden a fortnight ago. 40 years too late for the rat fecker.

Sorry, outweighed by the amount of civilians that died, many times over. And as a deadpooler I was delighted over the ironic death of Ted Loden a fortnight ago. 40 years too late for the rat fecker.

Point taken.

Do you know how many more civilians we could have killed if Oldco had paid their taxes?

PS: I just had to Google Ted Loden. Ironic indeed.

Edited by johncolegrady