Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

@Follow_Follow_: How desperate people get when you start following the £. Sickening that certain people are involved with the institution

@Follow_Follow_: Even Sir David, mad & bad as he was, never sunk to this level of contemptible behaviour. Follow the £ & people get nasty

Can anyone spot the irony in Rangers fans moaning about people "following the £"

Rumours earlier in the week did say both Chris Graham and Leggo had been banned from Ibrox from the Sevco board, with the latter deleting several "blog" from his website

Aye.

Here's another thought - not even the Newco are thick enough to sue over a story that's actually true, which means that Chris Graham is digging his heels in and shouting "come and get me".. And he's going to get got.

If the lad has any sense, he'll issue a full apology. But he doesn't, so he won't.

You posted the British armed forces were late to adapt to the latest technologies moron,I said they weren't because they already had developed the newest fucking weapons and didn't deploy them because of the expense and here you are trying to weasel out you idiot by trying to highjack what I had posted.

So where in your above post do you mention expense eh ?

I've read this a few times and i still haven't a clue as to what you're on about.

It was a great display, and the troops were given a very good welcome, that's good enough for me. The fuds on here greeting can go suck their da's root. biggrin.gif

You do realise what remembrance Sunday actually is don't you ?.

It is a day set by to remember those who actually gave their lives in battle for our freedom and the poppy represents the futility of war.

It is not a sash bash or celebration for numpties to disrespect the dead by not having the silence and respect the fallen are due.

What did Chris Graham say?

If it is true why would he apologise?

I'm guessing it's to do with Leggo's "exclusive" about PC Plod investigating Rangers. There's chat that bans have been handed out and Leggo's post vanished quick smart within a day, which indicates a big, hairy legal threat to me.

Also, I can't see even the Rangers board being thick enough to sue if any claims made are actually true. Recall - Craigy Whyte made a big noise about suing the BBC, but nothing actually happened.

I could be wrong, of course. I frequently am.

My friend and fellow Celtic supporter DhenBhoy who is also a former British soldier would be well within his rights to take issue with being called scum by you

Very original. I wonder where they got that idea from? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

I'm guessing it's to do with Leggo's "exclusive" about PC Plod investigating Rangers. There's chat that bans have been handed out and Leggo's post vanished quick smart within a day, which indicates a big, hairy legal threat to me.

Also, I can't see even the Rangers board being thick enough to sue if any claims made are actually true. Recall - Craigy Whyte made a big noise about suing the BBC, but nothing actually happened.

I could be wrong, of course. I frequently am.

Screenshots kicking around?

Those c***s will never sure anyone.

My friend and fellow Celtic supporter DhenBhoy who is also a former British soldier would be well within his rights to take issue with being called scum by you

He's quoting/paraphrasing none other than the Duke of Wellington.

It is often the least advantaged people in society who resort to soldiering for a living.

Look at the trailer trash that make up the bulk of US forces.