Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

We service our debt.

We pay our taxes and creditors.

We took stock of overspending years ago (to keep up with the cheating oldco) hence why we have been shockingly bad for so long

But as a club our heads are held high.

Your shameful Newco is an arrogant, immoral, disgusting entity just like your scum support.

Enjoy your big fancy state of the art electronic scoreboard while we watch the Newco die

Enjoy your half a million pound team bus (whats left of it)

Enjoy worshipping the greedy, fat, scaremongering joke of a manager

Enjoy the Charity money your despicable new club have kept for themselves

Enjoy reading articles from an ex-media hack who agrees with us all your club died on your OFFICIAL site

Whilst the rest of us wait for the inevitable day when you have no football club at all to attach your draconian, outdated, bigoted views to.

Hopefully then you will all go back to the caves where you were born and rid Scotland of it's shame.

I was ripping the pish out of Sevconian arithmetic. 0 x any number you like equals 0. I'm not one of them as I don't need to take off my shoes and socks to count past 10.

Frank d b , the brother of lesser ability, the same as that Danish diver you had..

eta, averladze had a brother that was a better player too....and McAdam.

Of all your examples of other clubs, name one that would pay an employee a commission of £50k on a short term loan of £200k. Short term as measured in days not years.

The clue is.....none of them.

Debt free rangers international fc is an allusion. Its just not nice cheap bank debt.

Edited by wunfellaff

Given that the battle cry is the need to strengthen and buy more players on an already bloated squad for the level, surely they have realised that ally Obama Cameron merkle mccoist is a haddie

ooooooooh! ... Heads up. New, or yet another reincarnation, SevCo goon on the horizon..... "Southside"

Reddied my wee Nacho jibe :o:lol::lol::lol: No posts yet, just dishing out red yins :thumsup2

Sorted and it's probably another one of Tedi's non posting rep giving aliases the fud.

Some green yin probably spent days making that pic :rolleyes:

some blue yin probably spent minutes changing accounts to come back as a polterfud to greenie you :D

After a quick read through the The Rangers accounts I have just about stopped laughing my sides off by the rhetoric used in the accounts to hide the shite they do not want you to know :lol: .

First though :) ,£33.668.000 million to win the now defunct SFL 3rd division for the clubs running costs alone without the none recurring one off payments :lol: .

£40 million raised in capital last season and the club spunked nearly £34 million without the one off payments added to the £34 million :o ,that's £6 or £7 million left from the total revenue generated last season and we haven't even factored in the millions that the club paid in footballing debts,transfer fees,signing on fees,asset acquisitions and lawyers fees etc etc etc :blink: .

And the club and it's holding company expect us to believe the club ran up a profit overall in their released accounts by using the negative goodwill like it's expendable cash :wacko: ,I'll be honest here,it's fucking worse than I had ever imagined because they have completely spunked off all the money they made last season including the IPO money :lol: .

I laughed out loud when I read in the accounts that they claim the players wages had gone down but they had compared it to the dead clubs players wage budget :lol: ,£7.8 million in players wages last season when Chucky said it'd be £5 million meaning it rose by over 50% over the season and Fat Sally has been given a £10 million wage budget this season which I fully expect to rise to £12 million or more after bonuses.

Let's face it people !,The Clone Rangers are truly fucked and up the arse at that without lube or a kiss first first :lol: .

After a quick read through the The Rangers accounts I have just about stopped laughing my sides off by the rhetoric used in the accounts to hide the shite they do not want you to know :lol: .

First though :) ,£33.668.000 million to win the now defunct SFL 3rd division for the clubs running costs alone without the none recurring one off payments :lol: .

£40 million raised in capital last season and the club spunked nearly £34 million without the one off payments added to the £34 million :o ,that's £6 or £7 million left from the total revenue generated last season and we haven't even factored in the millions that the club paid in footballing debts,transfer fees,signing on fees,asset acquisitions and lawyers fees etc etc etc :blink: .

And the club and it's holding company expect us to believe the club ran up a profit overall in their released accounts by using the negative goodwill like it's expendable cash :wacko: ,I'll be honest here,it's fucking worse than I had ever imagined because they have completely spunked off all the money they made last season including the IPO money :lol: .

I laughed out loud when I read in the accounts that they claim the players wages had gone down but they had compared it to the dead clubs players wage budget :lol: ,£7.8 million in players wages last season when Chucky said it'd be £5 million meaning it rose by over 50% over the season and Fat Sally has been given a £10 million wage budget this season which I fully expect to rise to £12 million or more after bonuses.

Let's face it people !,The Clone Rangers are truly fucked and up the arse at that without lube or a kiss first first :lol: .

They like it rough! :lol:

I think Monkey Tennis and I are the only diddies on record as saying we accept the word of nimmo smith, UEFA etc that it is the same club. I don't think morally it's right at all, but I accept their adjudication, if that makes sense.

You're right in saying that I sort of accept continuation. It's not based on what LNS, or any self-serving governing bodies say though. It's based on the notion that clubs are really about their fans, and that something lives on if they're still around.

I don't accept this continuation as seamless though. Something did die and a re-birth was necessary. It was therefore entirely right that they re-start at the bottom of the national set-up.

They can keep their unbelievably ugly history if they wish, as far as I'm concerned.

CF Back on the pitch....... documents removed from sites but punchy as ever,,,,,

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes 3m

AIM and the SFA also asked to see the report. On the 31 May it was made clear that the current RIFC boards way of thinking was to deny ...

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes 10m

any events which should be reported to the SFO. This was despite the fact that Pinsent Masons were now about to move on to stage 2.

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes 12m

Despite a request by the SFO to review the report, this was denied on the basis of legal privilege. RIFC do not consider that there are..

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes 19m

PM were instructed to conclude the report despite the lack of co-operation by all the main players. How can the accounts give comfort?

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes 20m

17/5/2013 Messrs Green, Ahmad Whyte, Earley and others were invited to provide information to the Investigation but have not yet done so.

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes 28m

which they/5088 may have had with Craig Whyte.

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes 28m

On that very same date Pinsent Masons stated that they would be unlikely to give a clean bill of health to Green/Ahmad as regards dealings,,

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes 31m

Tom Stocker advised that this was not part of the investigation and that they should stick to matters relating to Craig Whyte.

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes 32m

At the Pinsent Masons meeting on 29 April 2013, directors wanted to follow the money regarding the purchase of Green's property in France.

Expand

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes 48m

Why did the board sanction a £600k pay off and not go down the misconduct route despite privately sharing so many reasons to do so?

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes 54m

Despite Charles having ownership of over 5 million shares at 1p each, not 1 had been paid for until a forced deduction from final salary.

Charlotte Fakeovers ‏@CharlotteFakes 1h

Suspension lifted. Let's get to the bottom of who has most to hide. No punches pulled.

Four pages of P&D's bullying one poster.

Great reading......

Do you actually see this "one poster" as a Rangers fan?

I'm seeing him as an imposter. Despite citing similar sources at points, I'm pretty certain he's not Tedi. The content is just too mental. If Frank really is a Rangers fan, he's the best possible illustration of not only why Rangers run into trouble, but why the rest of us love it so.

I have my doubts about him though. He conforms to our beloved stereotype too neatly.

Edited by Monkey Tennis