Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Does it really matter?

Any person who regularly slates Rangers on here will have a rep.

No but in the context of Bennett slating another poster for posting 'quantity over quality', it is relevant.

Now what is interesting, is a poster having a +565 for vainly trying to present 'The Rangers' past and present, as some sort of virtuous and dignified institution, supported by the salt of the earth. Now are you 'Little Grasp' or 'He who is perpetually banned'? ;)

Ally is still sitting tight. Still on £850,000 pa plus (lack of) performance bonus.

Even his traditional allies are seeing through his lies.

From Ibrox Noise (never heard of this site before)

"For a start, Rangers fans, myself included, applauded manager Ally McCoist for taking a 50% wage cut recently. Unfortunately the problem is this is, thus far, a complete fabrication. Ally McCoist's wage remains at £875,000 plus bonuses. No wage cut has yet been taken by the boss.
McCoist also recently outed former director Ian Hart as a director who wanted him fired after the defeat to Forfar. Not actually the case at all.
My understanding is Hart was only critical of McCoist's public verbal tirade against Charles Green (the whole 'we need a cup' comment), who was once McCoist's boss. And suggested to McCoist, had he been his own employee, such a tirade from employee against himself (Ian Hart) would have seen Ally fired. Hart did not want McCoist fired, he was only being rightly critical (as I was at the time as well) of McCoist's frankly ludicrous outburst at former CEO now consultant Green."
Anyone have any idea at all how much longer before he actually does what he says he would do? (Come on you Sevconians, give us the inside story!)
Talk is cheap. But some are better paid than others to give us cheap talk.
Edited by thelegendthatis

From our good pal Charlotte this evening….

“2. Potential nightmare and first indication of a major cover up. Pinsent 3 May 2013

17 However, there is some evidence of a potential side arrangement among Messrs. Ahmad, Green, Whyte, Earley and Rizvi. The terms of any arrangement (if indeed there was one) are currently unclear and are likely to only become clearer following interviews of Messrs Green, Ahmad, Whyte, Earley and Rizvi. There is also the possibility that Mr Green provided Mr Whyte with a signed blank stock transfer form and a letter resigning as a director of 5088, but it is unclear if he did provide these documents, and, if he did, whether that was before or after the Asset Purchase Agreement was signed.”

Being an extract of uncertain provenance we must be careful with any interpretations of this passage.

Notwithstanding that, if this is from Pinsent then they appear to have some evidence of a ‘potential side arrangement’ amongst a merry band including CW, CG and Interpol favourite Rizvi.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-takeover-tapes-reveal-secret-1997376

From what I previously understood there were some difficulties in getting members of this merry band to give interviews on the subject. Unfortunate that as the possibility that “Mr Green provided Mr Whyte with a signed blank stock transfer form and a letter resigning as a director of 5088” is most interesting to say the least.

How could Pinsent have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing might have happened?

Scottish Football needs the SFA to demand immediate sight of any initial, interim and the final reports prepared by Deloittes/Pinsent Masons. Are assurances from RIFC/TRFC of any value whatsoever?

Edited by AberdeenBud

From our good pal Charlotte this evening….

“2. Potential nightmare and first indication of a major cover up. Pinsent 3 May 2013

17 However, there is some evidence of a potential side arrangement among Messrs. Ahmad, Green, Whyte, Earley and Rizvi. The terms of any arrangement (if indeed there was one) are currently unclear and are likely to only become clearer following interviews of Messrs Green, Ahmad, Whyte, Earley and Rizvi. There is also the possibility that Mr Green provided Mr Whyte with a signed blank stock transfer form and a letter resigning as a director of 5088, but it is unclear if he did provide these documents, and, if he did, whether that was before or after the Asset Purchase Agreement was signed.”

Being an extract of uncertain provenance we must be careful with any interpretations of this passage.

Notwithstanding that, if this is from Pinsent then they appear to have some evidence of a ‘potential side arrangement’ amongst a merry band including CW, CG and Interpol favourite Rizvi.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-takeover-tapes-reveal-secret-1997376

From what I previously understood there were some difficulties in getting members of this merry band to give interviews on the subject. Unfortunate that as the possibility that “Mr Green provided Mr Whyte with a signed blank stock transfer form and a letter resigning as a director of 5088” is most interesting to say the least.

How could Pinsent have arrived at the conclusion that such a thing might have happened?

Scottish Football needs the SFA to demand immediate sight of any initial, interim and the final reports prepared by Deloittes/Pinsent Masons. Are assurances from RIFC/TRFC of any value whatsoever?

The SFA....What will they do ?

Sweep..Sweep..Sweep.

I wouldn't trust those cunts to do anything.

or the 1 after. They seem like a turd that won't flush.

It's like re-starting a computer game over and over, isn't it?

"Right, I know what I'm doing this time. I'll just go with this IPO and then.... shit! Back to the save game."

How long will the faithful keep putting their coins in the slot in this arcade?

My first reaction was that he was only being paid £200K which isn't unreasonable for his skill set. But then I stopped and thought WTF? It's Rangers, how can they afford that level of salary? All they really need is wee Jeanie sitting in her cubby hole marking up Fat Sally's pie receipts in the petty cash book.

Will they never learn to cut their cloth?

My first reaction was that he was only being paid £200K which isn't unreasonable for his skill set. But then I stopped and thought WTF? It's Rangers, how can they afford that level of salary? All they really need is wee Jeanie sitting in her cubby hole marking up Fat Sally's pie receipts in the petty cash book.

Will they never learn to cut their cloth?

At least the Pie Man is trying. After all he agreed that huge 50% wage cut....oh wait.