Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

But of course the reality is that Murray knew all along how much of a bad yin Whyte was, thats why he got Media House to clear all of Whytes google history. Maybe Murray told Chick, and Chick just sat on the news, as per his friends request.

I try not to get too angry/upset at certain individuals for everything that happened. Just my way of dealing with what these b*****ds did to the club and my anger isn't going to change anything now BUT i remember when SDM was asked what he knew about Craig Whyte before he sold him the club for £1. His answer was he had googled him!! He had fucking googled him? I would have fucking googled SDM that day and a helluva lot more. Now it has come out SDM had a conversation and Whyte was using Mediahouse(i think) to tidy up what was on google.

SDM has had a very easy ride by the Scottish Media and from certain Rangers supporters groups.

Transparency is never welcome at Ayebrokes ... it interferes with the shenanigans processing. Also they hate the truth being revealed to the bears.

Not sure why Charolette doesn't just host a site outwith their jurisdiction and link tweets via another account to that.

You can setup dozens of websites via free hosting and upload the documents. Then simply create another username .. It would soon spread like wildfire and go viral within the correct community.

may have something to do with setting up may have to use traceable information. charlotte seems to be wanting to keep personal life quiet. i am sure we wont have to look far for any info she's issuing

I try not to get too angry/upset at certain individuals for everything that happened. Just my way of dealing with what these b*****ds did to the club and my anger isn't going to change anything now BUT i remember when SDM was asked what he knew about Craig Whyte before he sold him the club for £1. His answer was he had googled him!! He had fucking googled him? I would have fucking googled SDM that day and a helluva lot more. Now it has come out SDM had a conversation and Whyte was using Mediahouse(i think) to tidy up what was on google.

SDM has had a very easy ride by the Scottish Media and from certain Rangers supporters groups.

Have a Chickism: "They will miss him when he's gone. Just see if they don't."

lets be honest SDM has had a very easy ride from the day he walked into ibrox.

First off he bought the club with a bank loan secured against Rangers... he put rangers into 6 mil of debt to buy the club. the very same bank would a few years later would try and close celtic down for the same level of debt. No wonder the first thing McCann did was move banks!

i know rangers fans will slate the blog, but a guy contributed a fantastic eye opener to Phils Blog on the relationship between Murray & Masterton and how his job at the bank, and his stadia company both benefited rangers greatly through MIH, both with continuous loans that were then tranfered to rangers and via stadium construction contracts that MIH won the deal to supply the materials. basically every team building a stand was paying rangers to build it... rangers would then use the money the wee teams had given them, to buy these teams best players!

Its very easy for rangers fans to lord it over the last 25 years or so, but every other fan in scotland knew it was a stacked deck. no one could ever compete!

i asked bendarroch the other night how he saw rangers getting to the top and competing with celtic, if they no longer have the financial advantage of abusing EBT's.... he was confident this wasn't an issue as rangers competed with celtic before ebts... the problem is, before ebt's they were using MIH to endlessly fund that ability to compete.... that option is no longer there either.

rangers as we knew them over the last 25 years are gone, that level of competition can never be reached again as they don't have the means to fund such spending, celtic are now the big player, they have a financially sound business model and generate great income through europe. it would take a miracle for rangers to win the top division once in the next ten years.

now you can say, ah but dave king will finance it, thats fine if he can... but if this happens, at what point would rangers fans wake up and say.... you know what, without King, we'd be nowhere near celtic, we can only compete with them through false economy. Smith made a comment about rangers last week something about financial mismanagement and thats just the way it is at rangers, you over spend and get in debt to get success its an accepted business model... at what point do rangers fans say, you know what, thats wrong. its a false position.

what happens if over the next ten years rangers don't get financial backing and have to make do with top league mediocrity, finishing second but in a 3 horse race to get there. runner up sunday.

How many fans would buy season tickets knowing celtic will win the league... how far would attendances drop if rangers can't better a second or third place over the next 10-15 years? answer that question honestly, and then you know rangers true fan base. the sort of fan base that turns up for a dundee united cup game at ibrox.

Edited by dave.j

I just listened to the BBC podcast from last night. Chic Young's performance is truly awe-inspiring.

His sycophancy towards firstly Walter Smith and then David Murray, is actually worrying in mental health terms. As No8 says, by the end English backs off, no doubt tiring of kicking the puppy in front of him.

I said last week that I had a soft spot for Chic Young. That's still true, but only in the same way I've sort of got a soft spot for Bendarroch.

SevcoMedia is back! :thumsup2

"So the sfa can bury us permanently....?"

"With Mather away, will King still come on to us. Too mutch going on again."

"I'd like to say all the best to Mather, under different circumstances he may have been able to do more. Always liked the guy"

:lol:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=260118&st=0

FFS charlottes suspended again.. must be getting to them

Well if it was all above aboard .....

Anyone fancy being the NOMAD that has to make the decision on 'King' being a fit and proper person for AIM.

I can see that application file being passed around like a hot tattie ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Densboy the city trader.......

at what point would rangers fans wake up and say.... you know what, without King, we'd be nowhere near celtic, we can only compete with them through false economy. Smith made a comment about rangers last week something about financial mismanagement and thats just the way it is at rangers, you over spend and get in debt to get success its an accepted business model... at what point do rangers fans say, you know what, thats wrong. its a false position.

I absolutely get what you're saying here, but the answer is definitely "at no point". I think to believe otherwise is hopelessly naive.

I think the majority of football fans generally, and the vast bulk of Rangers fans in particular wouldn't give a thought to the 'falseness' or otherwise of their position, if they were stacking up wins and trophies.

I agree with the question about how ST sales will go if they can't compete to win the top flight when they get there though. That will be a far bigger test than shifting loads for lower leagues they're sure to cruise to titles in.

This may yet remain interesting for years. My regret is that European money will enable Celtic to remain streets ahead of all the others, even as their gates dwindle

All right, which one of the pets is bluey9? From share chat on their lse page.

attachicon.giftmp_Screenshot_2013-10-17-07-05-50335944954.png

I logged on to that site and thanked bluey9 for his link. Told him I had learned a lot that went unreported elsewhere. My post was deleted. Someone must have reported it. (no unacceptable language was used!) Typical orc response.

I absolutely get what you're saying here, but the answer is definitely "at no point". I think to believe otherwise is hopelessly naive.

I think the majority of football fans generally, and the vast bulk of Rangers fans in particular wouldn't give a thought to the 'falseness' or otherwise of their position, if they were stacking up wins and trophies.

I agree with the question about how ST sales will go if they can't compete to win the top flight when they get there though. That will be a far bigger test than shifting loads for lower leagues they're sure to cruise to titles in.

This may yet remain interesting for years. My regret is that European money will enable Celtic to remain streets ahead of all the others, even as their gates dwindle

Agree with the bulk of your post, MT, but I think you do the majority of fans a disservice when you say they wouldn't look behind the curtain as long as the silverware kept on coming. Fans of rangers - and celtic - are a different breed to the rest of us. Look at the way they bang on about the "wilderness years" before Murray arrived - in those so-called barren years rangers won more trophies than the vast majority of us have ever seen our teams win, and I include the small minority of posters who are actually older than YT.

Many Scottish clubs tried to keep up with the big teams back when there was money around, and look where that got them. With the increased scrutiny and involvement from fans, I don't think the likes of Dundee and Motherwell will be allowed to make the same mistakes again.

It will indeed be interesting when (if? - hope springs eternal :)) they return to the top division. They may well be a comfortable mid-table side - although there's no guarantee of that, even - but there is no way they will be able to realistically compete with celtic for many years to come, if ever. Which brings me to what may well be a silver lining in the whole affair...

If rangers are not a viable competitor, what does that leave celtic fans to get excited about (i.e. pay money to watch)? The domestic procession obviously doesn't get their adrenalin flowing, so the club will have to ensure they continue to do well in Europe. Last year, in my opinion, they were lucky to get out of the group stage, and this year they were fortunate in the draw which got them to that stage. They are in danger of finishing bottom - which means no Europe after Christmas.

What's a club to do? Obvious answer is to buy better players, which will cost more, which means success in Europe becomes a necessity rather than an aspiration. If that success isn't forthcoming, then they could end up like Leeds did when they tried to "live the dream". Maybe not as spectacularly, but in recent times when Man U failed at the group stage of the CL, it was only Ronaldo's sale that kept them in the black. The figures for celtic in recent times show a fair bit of profit in the transfer market as well, but how long can they count on that?

I reckon celtic are going to feel the loss of their business partners more keenly in the next few years, as even SKY will struggle to sell "the biggest derby in the world( :lol:)" when one side hasn't much chance of winning, and the other probably doesn't need the points.

Meanwhile, celtic have a big old stadium to fill, and to maintain - if they can't do one (and signs suggest they'll struggle to), they'll still have to do the other....

Patience, MT, patience. I reckon we'll see the league Title leave Glasgow in the next decade at worst - unless Partick up their game. ;) These fúckers have bullied their way to success for a while - the wind may just be changing.

Agree with the bulk of your post, MT, but I think you do the majority of fans a disservice when you say they wouldn't look behind the curtain as long as the silverware kept on coming. Fans of rangers - and celtic - are a different breed to the rest of us. Look at the way they bang on about the "wilderness years" before Murray arrived - in those so-called barren years rangers won more trophies than the vast majority of us have ever seen our teams win, and I include the small minority of posters who are actually older than YT.

Many Scottish clubs tried to keep up with the big teams back when there was money around, and look where that got them. With the increased scrutiny and involvement from fans, I don't think the likes of Dundee and Motherwell will be allowed to make the same mistakes again.

It will indeed be interesting when (if? - hope springs eternal :)) they return to the top division. They may well be a comfortable mid-table side - although there's no guarantee of that, even - but there is no way they will be able to realistically compete with celtic for many years to come, if ever. Which brings me to what may well be a silver lining in the whole affair...

If rangers are not a viable competitor, what does that leave celtic fans to get excited about (i.e. pay money to watch)? The domestic procession obviously doesn't get their adrenalin flowing, so the club will have to ensure they continue to do well in Europe. Last year, in my opinion, they were lucky to get out of the group stage, and this year they were fortunate in the draw which got them to that stage. They are in danger of finishing bottom - which means no Europe after Christmas.

What's a club to do? Obvious answer is to buy better players, which will cost more, which means success in Europe becomes a necessity rather than an aspiration. If that success isn't forthcoming, then they could end up like Leeds did when they tried to "live the dream". Maybe not as spectacularly, but in recent times when Man U failed at the group stage of the CL, it was only Ronaldo's sale that kept them in the black. The figures for celtic in recent times show a fair bit of profit in the transfer market as well, but how long can they count on that?

I reckon celtic are going to feel the loss of their business partners more keenly in the next few years, as even SKY will struggle to sell "the biggest derby in the world( :lol:)" when one side hasn't much chance of winning, and the other probably doesn't need the points.

Meanwhile, celtic have a big old stadium to fill, and to maintain - if they can't do one (and signs suggest they'll struggle to), they'll still have to do the other....

Patience, MT, patience. I reckon we'll see the league Title leave Glasgow in the next decade at worst - unless Partick up their game. ;) These fúckers have bullied their way to success for a while - the wind may just be changing.

In Archie we trust!! :)

Orcmedia, from the "Hope Rangers fans are proud of themself" thread :lol: Just the one fan now?

wearethepeople1

I am really lost with all this

Dunno what to think anymore

He will not be the only one.

AND

they are still wanking over King

Lets hope King has a proper clear out and every fucker gets removed.

Good post. I've said all along that one of my favourite aspects of the whole thing has been that the only club really needing to be careful what they wish for, is Celtic, the only significant losers in terms of gates from events at Ibrox. I don't quite share your optimism about the title leaving Glasgow, but I do see the logic that suggests it might. It's certainly easier to envisage with one juggernaut in the way, rather than two.

On your earlier point though, I don't honestly believe I'm doing most fans a dis-service when suggesting many would be content to look none too closely behind the curtain if success was stacking up. It's certainly worse with the OF as so many are drawn towards guaranteed 'success' in the first place. We've seen with Hearts, with Dundee and even with Gretna however, that dissenting voices can be rare and muffled if things on the field are going well.

I do think that it's something fans in general can be guilty of. As with all flaws however, Rangers fans are guilty of it to a far greater extent.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

lets be honest SDM has had a very easy ride from the day he walked into ibrox.

First off he bought the club with a bank loan secured against Rangers... he put rangers into 6 mil of debt to buy the club. the very same bank would a few years later would try and close celtic down for the same level of debt. No wonder the first thing McCann did was move banks!

i know rangers fans will slate the blog, but a guy contributed a fantastic eye opener to Phils Blog on the relationship between Murray & Masterton and how his job at the bank, and his stadia company both benefited rangers greatly through MIH, both with continuous loans that were then tranfered to rangers and via stadium construction contracts that MIH won the deal to supply the materials. basically every team building a stand was paying rangers to build it... rangers would then use the money the wee teams had given them, to buy these teams best players!

Its very easy for rangers fans to lord it over the last 25 years or so, but every other fan in scotland knew it was a stacked deck. no one could ever compete!

i asked bendarroch the other night how he saw rangers getting to the top and competing with celtic, if they no longer have the financial advantage of abusing EBT's.... he was confident this wasn't an issue as rangers competed with celtic before ebts... the problem is, before ebt's they were using MIH to endlessly fund that ability to compete.... that option is no longer there either.

rangers as we knew them over the last 25 years are gone, that level of competition can never be reached again as they don't have the means to fund such spending, celtic are now the big player, they have a financially sound business model and generate great income through europe. it would take a miracle for rangers to win the top division once in the next ten years.

now you can say, ah but dave king will finance it, thats fine if he can... but if this happens, at what point would rangers fans wake up and say.... you know what, without King, we'd be nowhere near celtic, we can only compete with them through false economy. Smith made a comment about rangers last week something about financial mismanagement and thats just the way it is at rangers, you over spend and get in debt to get success its an accepted business model... at what point do rangers fans say, you know what, thats wrong. its a false position.

what happens if over the next ten years rangers don't get financial backing and have to make do with top league mediocrity, finishing second but in a 3 horse race to get there. runner up sunday.

How many fans would buy season tickets knowing celtic will win the league... how far would attendances drop if rangers can't better a second or third place over the next 10-15 years? answer that question honestly, and then you know rangers true fan base. the sort of fan base that turns up for a dundee united cup game at ibrox.

At a guess Rangers could and under Dave King probably will have a share issue or 2 or 3 or 4 which King and certain others will underwrite. This is what celtic had to do and Dermott Desmond and friends underwrote these. What will celtic do if Desmond and friends suddenly call in their 'soft' loans. There is nothing to suggest they ever will i am just pointing out that they have been kept in a 'false position' by rich benefactors for years but they tend to keep themselves in the background.

Rangers looked to be miles behind celtic when PLG was in charge. Walter Smith came back and Rangers continued to cut debt and reach a European final and win 3 Championships in a row.

Anyway where there is life there is hope..........(yes i know...Yez deid!!!!!1111!!!! :P )

Ha ..............................................................................................................you underestimate the Dee's ability in fucking things up.