Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Me - I stated clearly that I thought Ms HND (Cardonald college no less) in journalism was a boot ugly minger.

Lennon's yellateef are every bit as relevant as McCoist waistline.

Not unless modern training methods include how best to bite an opponent, they're not.

So, why did you introduce Haggerty's physical appearance into your post?

I said "people", Bendarroch, not "peepul".

Tell you what: if you start posting anything which isn't moronic, bigoted tripe, pathetic deflection, lies, abuse, or whataboutery - I'll maybe acknowledge you as worthy of membership of the same species as the rest of us. I honestly don't think you've got it in you, though.

Oh, and btw - that's either "faces", or "faeces".

Me - I stated clearly that I thought Ms HND (Cardonald college no less) in journalism was a boot ugly minger.

Lennon's yellateef are every bit as relevant as McCoist waistline.

Pseud's corner wannabee - you have it so bad it hurts.

Your mince is 'too nuanced' is it?

Ooft! :lol:

Hmmm.. not doing too well in moving the posting style along, are we?

The word is "despise", Bennett. I despised rangers, and I despise their Tribute Act. I also despise those who act as apologists for them. I've experienced hatred and, indeed, violence from those who define themselves as fans of rangers.

I hate what rangers stand for, and what other organisations both within and outwith sport stand for - some sort of trumped up "superiority" over those who do not support whatever cause that organisation espouses, the duping of acolytes so that they will fund their leaders' lifestyles, and the vicarious validation of their followers' lives by association and opposition to a defined "other". *

Probably too nuanced for yourself. Maybe you could just let your nasty wee mate dig himself out of his own hole for a change.

*See also organised religion and party politics - also fringe groups such as EDL, NF, etc.

ETA: "openly boasts"? I don't see where expressing one's opinion (even when the hard-of-thinking miscomprehend) can be construed as "boasting", but I'll agree I've never been less than "open" on here. Unlike some of your fellow fans.

What are your politics and beliefs?

That's not very open. Please divulge your politics and beliefs in order that they may be scrutinized.

this is the laugh at the rangers thread no politics involved unless used in deflection. And if you want any beliefs then I believe the rangers are going pear shaped again

this is the laugh at the rangers thread no politics involved unless used in deflection. And if you want any beliefs then I believe the rangers are going pear shaped again

If someone said they are open, and likes to disparage others then let them reveal their politics and beliefs. Failure to do so will result in this 'deflection' that you seem to love. As for Rangers, we will see. Flats of Midlothian however are definitely screwed.

Was William III gay? aka Queen Billy.

"William of Orange had male lovers, most notably William Bentinck, whom William made Earl of Portland, and Arnold Van Keppel, who was a mere page when William met him and made him Earl of Albemarle. Neither of these men did anything to justify their elevation. The only common factor was that they were constant and intimate partners of William of Orange."

But, at the end of the 17th century, accusations of sodomy came laden with double meaning and were aimed at emphasising both the court's supposed moral decay and William's foreignness. "Billy with Benting does play the Italian," went one rhyme - "Italian" being an easily recognised euphemism.

Scandal also accompanied Van Keppel's rapid advancement through the ranks of the court. In 1697, Bentinck wrote a letter to William, declaring his shock at the rumours of "Things I am ashamed to hear, and which I thought you to be as far removed of as any man of the world, I would have thought any man of society would have distanced himself from".

William III had no children although married. :wacko:

Don't care in the least what his sexual persuasion was. Hope everyone else is equally understanding. :)

Edited by thelegendthatis

Was William III gay? aka Queen Billy.

"William of Orange had male lovers, most notably William Bentinck, whom William made Earl of Portland, and Arnold Van Keppel, who was a mere page when William met him and made him Earl of Albemarle. Neither of these men did anything to justify their elevation. The only common factor was that they were constant and intimate partners of William of Orange."

But, at the end of the 17th century, accusations of sodomy came laden with double meaning and were aimed at emphasising both the court's supposed moral decay and William's foreignness. "Billy with Benting does play the Italian," went one rhyme - "Italian" being an easily recognised euphemism.

Scandal also accompanied Van Keppel's rapid advancement through the ranks of the court. In 1697, Bentinck wrote a letter to William, declaring his shock at the rumours of "Things I am ashamed to hear, and which I thought you to be as far removed of as any man of the world, I would have thought any man of society would have distanced himself from".

William III had no children although married. :wacko:

Don't care in the least what his sexual persuasion was. Hope everyone else is equally understanding. :)

300+ year old rumours are an unorthodox approach, talk me through your reasoning here.

Says the man who farcically cried sexism for mentioning Haggerty's boot ugly coupon - because what's that got to do with her ability to do her job?

Not that it's ever stopped you rattling on about a 'corpulent' McCoist.

:lol:

See above - you've got several of your own faces to get in order before you bother with anyone else.

I would argue being a corpulent moron is quite a hindrance for a professional football manager. What effect does Ms Haggerty's appearance have on her journalism?

The floors all yours to explain your double standards with regards to Rangers fans racism and bigotry? :)

That's not very open.  Please divulge your politics and beliefs in order that they may be scrutinized.  

There's a few of your fellow follow followers who might help you out on that - lads like AWRA, Batshit Potato, Quintessentially British.... Oh no, hang on...

You arrive on here today and start demanding to know a posters politics and beliefs - on a football forum. Why?

I would argue being a corpulent moron is quite a hindrance for a professional football manager. What effect does Ms Haggerty's appearance have on her journalism?

The floors all yours to explain your double standards with regards to Rangers fans racism and bigotry? :)

If you want my comment on No8 then find it - I've already commented.

One thing I will say now - No8 had the common decency to both try and explain and did apologise.

3rd?

Only a reaffirmation of his hate - he has those reasons you see.

Curiously you and others seem keen to dig up No8 whilst 3rd gets greenies. Telling, really, I'd say. Really telling.

There's a few of your fellow follow followers who might help you out on that - lads like AWRA, Batshit Potato, Quintessentially British.... Oh no, hang on...

You arrive on here today and start demanding to know a posters politics and beliefs - on a football forum. Why?

You are quick to judge, and evasive when questioned. You have something to hide. The date is arbitrary, you would use it as a ruse no matter when I posted. Tell me what your beliefs and politics are.

One thing I will say now - No8 had the common decency to both try and explain and did apologise.

3rd?

Curiously you and others seem keen to dig up No8 whilst 3rd gets greenies. Telling, really, I'd say. Really telling.

First off, if you ever condemned No. 8 then I certainly can't remember it - and if we've established anything since you arrived on here, it's that my memory is well on the Yogi side.

Second, No.8 wriggled like an eel once he had been outed, and did his best to pass his posts off as a joke.

Thirdly, No.8 has previous for unsavoury associations and behaviour, as I'm sure you bear in mind when spouting your "terrorist lovers" shite on here.

Lastly, I will repeat again. I find TRFS' attitude towards homosexuals deeply unsavoury, especially as he has made it a blanket statement*. That does not make his opinion on a football forum any more or less relevant.

*It has crossed my mind, whether it has yours or not, that he may have suffered some sort of trauma or abuse in the past. I certainly won't be asking him to "open up" about something so personal on here.

You are quick to judge, and evasive when questioned. You have something to hide. The date is arbitrary, you would use it as a ruse no matter when I posted. Tell me what your beliefs and politics are.

Evasive how? If you go on the site where I discuss such things, you will quickly find out my political beliefs. I do not directly discuss beliefs, faith or religion online.

"You have something to hide"?

"You would use it as a ruse"?

One would almost suspect you have been here before, you seem to have a very strong opinion of me.

Or maybe you're just a nosy cúnt.

He's an Old Firm fan. For them politics and beliefs are intrinsically linked to football. Strange creatures indeed.

Evasive how? If you go on the site where I discuss such things, you will quickly find out my political beliefs. I do not directly discuss beliefs, faith or religion online.

"You have something to hide"?

"You would use it as a ruse"?

One would almost suspect you have been here before, you seem to have a very strong opinion of me.

Or maybe you're just a nosy cúnt.

I got a virus warning attempting to open that site, I don't want a virus, thanks. You are mouthy about what you 'despise' now tell me what you believe in and your politics so that I may make cheap shots at them.

3rd?

Indeed that's why I'm willing to let it go, I haven't raised it with No.8 again and don't plan to despite our numerous disagreements he seems decent when not in full blown Hyde mode.

I criticised TRFTS's post as abhorrent at the time and stand by that criticism, but I don't believe that means he should banished from P&B.

Now if we could just get back to the laughing stock of Scottish Football.

Shameful night for both the ugly sisters last. TGFITW hospitalising policemen and the Sevconians lashing out indiscriminately and women and children in the Dunfermline support. Desperate stuff from Scotland's shame.

I got a virus warning attempting to open that site, I don't want a virus, thanks. You are mouthy about what you 'despise' now tell me what you believe in and your politics so that I may make cheap shots at them.

Hang around long enough and you'll get plenty of opportunity to take cheap shots. That tends to be the standard of most berrz'input on here, so I'm used to it.