Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not with me you won't Chris.

I'l have a go...

Last night someone tweeted stats re arrest etc for recent visits by Man Utd Fans & others. Anyone have that? #boycottAmsterdam

@visitholland Until such time as Football is safe from violent fans & ridiculous Policing regrettably everyone should #boycottAmsterdam

Erza Amsterdam bhoycott fae ra former heroes of plastics and diddies around the time when the title stripping scam crashed and burned.

:lol:

Paranoia? How do you get to that conclusion?

Again, I said I "despise" rangers, and "hate" what they, and other organisations stand for - and for that matter, their operational strategies. You should maybe get a grown-up to explain the difference between the two words in quotation marks.

I am always open on this forum, some may say excessively so, but fail to see the relevance of my politics and beliefs* on a thread devoted to laughing at the come-uppance of Scottish Football's school bully. Hard though it may be for you to believe, I will celebrate almost as much if and when the old clubs's former business partners self-combust.

*By beliefs, I am assuming you mean "what school did you go to".

I'm not Bennett for starters. I only had to go back about 3 or 4 pages to see you siding with someone who appeared to be a homophobe, politics do indeed make strange bedfellows. I want to get to the bottom (no pun intended) of your hatred and that means you divulging your beliefs, politics and world view to assess your agenda. You post it on another forum so you tell me, so why not here?

In all honesty, I think you're having enough problems with the one you're using.

Duh, hence why I got another one. But the things fucked. I keep getting a message saying " An unexpected I/O error has occurred" I'm guessing it was from when I went to watch a Rangers game on one of those sites that stream the game and it downloaded something onto my laptop. It's probably a corrupt file or something as I cant even boot it in safe mode etc.

I'm not Bennett for starters. I only had to go back about 3 or 4 pages to see you siding with someone who appeared to be a homophobe, politics do indeed make strange bedfellows. I want to get to the bottom (no pun intended) of your hatred and that means you divulging your beliefs, politics and world view to assess your agenda. You post it on another forum so you tell me, so why not here?

Because this is a football forum, you creepy twat. And to say I "side" with someone is a tad simplistic. I pointed out that his views on homosexuality neither enhance or diminish his views on any other topic. A point I made after having, again, condemned his views as unacceptable on that particular subject.

Duh, hence why I got another one. But the things fucked. I keep getting a message saying " An unexpected I/O error has occurred" I'm guessing it was from when I went to watch a Rangers game on one of those sites that stream the game and it downloaded something onto my laptop. It's probably a corrupt file or something as I cant even boot it in safe mode etc.

There's a wee bit of me says "serves you fúcking right". But seriously, that may well happen if you're careless about what you let onto your machine - especially when using dodgy sites. Best bet is to do a fresh install of Windows, and NEVER accept any download manager/viewing client or indeed anything without taking the simplest precaution there is - Google the name of the app that is requesting installation, and see if anyone else has had problems. Believe me, you're never the first.

Is this a new fucktard ork waffling about homophobia, politis, religion? Not been on here in a while.. he seems to have the party line rhetoric down to a tee anyway.. agenda, hatred, politics, religion... bingo :1eye

Oh, he's been well-briefed, right enough. Persistent, but not over-bright. I reckon there must be a Training Facility of some kind in the vicinity of Larkhall.

There's a wee bit of me says "serves you fúcking right". But seriously, that may well happen if you're careless about what you let onto your machine - especially when using dodgy sites. Best bet is to do a fresh install of Windows, and NEVER accept any download manager/viewing client or indeed anything without taking the simplest precaution there is - Google the name of the app that is requesting installation, and see if anyone else has had problems. Believe me, you're never the first.

I've tried to do that but it doesn't let me do anything. I'll see if I can take it to one of those shops that fix things like that, if not I'll have to take it to the manufacturers.

Because this is a football forum, you creepy twat. And to say I "side" with someone is a tad simplistic. I pointed out that his views on homosexuality neither enhance or diminish his views on any other topic. A point I made after having, again, condemned his views as unacceptable on that particular subject.

Where is it you draw the line then? Not homophobia obviously. Sexism? Sectarianism? Racism? A hatred for Rangers so deeply ingrained you are an apologist for a homophobe? Even Nigel Farage would have quietly shuffled away from them. Still avoiding the pertinent questions though.