Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What have you guys been thinking? You keep your cards close to your chest!

With regards to email v phone. It's just the nature of the business world... If you are snowed under with work, fire off an email, and that's you, you don't worry about that bit of your to do list, until the reply comes back.

I can see how that would make sense, i'm just an old fashioned guy at heart.

Do you really want to go down the road of flags, symbols, salutes, thrashing cities?? :lol: I wasn't there with a Palestinian flag you clown :1eye You should really just go back to the thread where you tell us why Jon Daly should get an international call up.

You're an apologist, so start offering a defence of it. Why was the flag there?

You really are a simple c**t :lol: I will say it again and for the last time because this thread is to laugh about the death of rangers and impending death of sevco, I was not in Amsterdam with a Palestinian flag you moron..

You're in here more than any Celtic thread. Why that particular flag outside of that particular stadium?

You're in here more than any Celtic thread. Why that particular flag outside of that particular stadium?

Because Ajax is perceived as a Jewish team. Although in reality its not true at all. It was merely founded by Jewish people. Many hard core elements of the Ajax support merely play off this myth to create rivalries with other teams. Mind you there is two team in Glasgow that are not too dissimilar from that :rolleyes:

Edited by Fotbawmad

Slighty off topic, but I was reading another forum about Ajax, apparantly they were asked by a Jewish community leader or someone of that affect to stop flying the Israeli flag for the exact reasons in bold..

It is percieved to have Jewish roots but it's not an offical club stance, It seems the Jewish thing came about because it's location was in the Jewish quarter of the Dam..

Any way thats what it says on wiki, must be true :lol:

Cool story Bro'

Misc Other Fitba Chat for this pish ;)

You pretend to hate Rangers fans privately, but in public with your Rangers supporting friends and family you'll be the two-faced luvvie lickspittle.

:lol: Oh dear lord :blink: ,what are you actually implying here ?, that you yourself are a two faced bassa when you log off and get friendly with your Celtic and Diddy supporting chums ???.

It's fair to say in the real world everyone knows I hope this version of the Rankers death is more glorious than the last incarnations demise :) .

Yer mask is starting to slip and the stupidity is beginning to show through :P .

:lol: Oh dear lord :blink: ,what are you actually implying here ?, that you yourself are a two faced bassa when you log off and get friendly with your Celtic and Diddy supporting chums ???.

It's fair to say in the real world everyone knows I hope this version of the Rankers death is more glorious than the last incarnations demise :) .

Yer mask is starting to slip and the stupidity is beginning to show through :P .

Your own brother is a Rangers fan, how can I take your hatred of Rangers fans seriously? You're like someone muttering under their breath.

Where in my post does it contain Rangers Fans ?, however I did post Rankers death as in the club itself :) , but you were always going to miss the obvious because you are a bit on the thick side :1eye .

I will say this though :) ,I have plenty of Rangers supporting pals & family and they are all hurting because I give it to them as often as possible after years & years of them on their glass pedestals giving it to me about how successful their old club was :lol: .

LEST THEY FORGET uk.gif:D .

Wahoooo whataboutery with the scumbag bigot, round one!!!!!!!! ding ding...

You've got moron form, johnnybag.

:lol:

We're still waiting on your answer regarding the anti-dutch racism in Amsterdam? Remember the one you got all confused about when none of the smarter plastics would help you out?