Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You pretend to hate Rangers fans privately, but in public with your Rangers supporting friends and family you'll be the two-faced luvvie lickspittle.

I pretend to hate rangers fans privately?

What does that even mean? Think it through... In private, I pretend to hate rangers fans.

Honestly, take yourself away from here and create another account. This one is a shambles!

I pretend to hate rangers fans privately?

What does that even mean? Think it through... In private, I pretend to hate rangers fans.

Honestly, take yourself away from here and create another account. This one is a shambles!

You pretend on here to fit in, you actually like Rangers fans. That's why you're friends with them, that's why you wouldn't dream of saying what you say on here to your family who support them. Unless you are saying you actually seek out the friendships of people you don't like?

Edited by King Bilel

I don't believe this KB fella is T_K, just too much of an arsehole.

I have friends who are currants. They put up with me being a smug, satisfied pish-ripping sheep shagging b*****d and I put up with them giving money to the footballing equivalent of the third reich crossed with steptoe and son. I wish they didn't, I think they would be better, happier people if they didn't, but if nobody had friends who were a bit of an arsehole there would be a lot more sad lonely folk out there, like this yacketey c**t.

The new and old clubs however are vile, evil and wrong. They should be hated, because they are and were bad things. Like wasps, or stubbing your toe. No redeeming features, the world would be improved by their absence. Oh well one down.

You pretend on here to fit in, you actually like Rangers fans. That's why you're friends with them, that's why you wouldn't dream of saying what you say on here to your family who support them. Unless you are saying you actually seek out the friendships of people you don't like?

:1eye :1eye :1eye :1eye :1eye :1eye :1eye :1eye :1eye

Have another guess.

If Osama bin Laden can hide in plain sight then WhiteRoseKillie can. Think of this thread as his Abbottabad compound and me as the Rangers SEAL Team 6 sent in against all the odds. We'll call the film, half past twelve.

Fúck me, now I'm a b*****ding terrorist!

:1eye

BTW - for the record, my operations have never been funded by the US Government, so that analogy's fucked.

I just got a red dot from an account WHISKY FIRST on a post concerning you Vicky :o:lol: :lol: :lol: No posts just dishing out the red dots :o

On the same post another account ceramony red dotted me again no posts just there for red dots :o

Seriously worrying about the mental health situat

ion with some of these sevco fans :1eye

It's only dots, don;t worry your pretty little head about them Dougal.