Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

There are differing versions of the Bible Benny but the only differ in the wording, they do not however create fictitious passages that do not exist such as Matthew 23:40 as the book of Matthew only has up to 23:39 in it's content and has done so for over a Millennia.

You fucked up Benny.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+22%3A36-40%2CMatthew+23%3A4%2CMatthew+23%3A16%2CMatthew+23%3A18%2CMatthew+23%3A23%2CMatthew+23%3A25&version=NASB

Matthew 22:36-40

36 “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” 37 And He said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the great and [a]foremost commandment. 39 The second is like it, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets.”

You really need to stop jumping in feet first....

I often have to correct my posts for typos .. twice is that it? Glad you take such a keen interest in my typos to count them .. wee bit sad though, don't ya think.

We both know that you calling him the WKR wasn't a typo. Even if I understand why you need to pretend you didn't mean it when referring to a fellow sporting winger.

:)

And just what was this 'sectarian rally' cry you imagine Murray issued?

Are you doing an English here and taking a fairly innocuous phrase and empowering it beyond it's meaning and/or intent?

Murray was crystal clear on his intent and nailed his point to English. Is your mind narrow enough to thread through the eye of a needle? And if you had heard Murray's talk with Alan Brazil. l then you would already know the chances of Malcolm Murray acting in a way likely to cause offence to all but those tiniest of minds.

Unless, of course, you either desperately need to be offended or are keen to pretend you are.

^^^^^^^^ Beyond help.

It was a blatant dog whistle to the lowest common denominator, sectarian bigots who pervade your support. Vile stuff in this day and age.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together can see that.

The fact that in towing the party line you have become an apologist for abhorrent, scummy behaviour is a sad state of affairs.

All part of being a loyal Bear I imagine. :(

Re the podcast:

Why does Malcolm Murray even mention "side payments" to Craig Whyte, without any prompting?

"Applying high levels of corporate governance has been impossible at Rangers". Why?

1000 fans demonstrating on a Saturday says a lot? ... 2% of the home gate!

Murray doesn't want a chief exec, or anyone else appointed before the AGM, he's quite happy for the club to be run into the ground over the next 5 weeks whilst its run by "one man and his dog"... good rangers man, that! self interest before the club.

In fairness English does rip him a new one on: Him being part of the board that conned the fans of their season ticket money, Murray's pie in the sky % of votes he has for the agm, and his use of that phrase.

And just what was this 'sectarian rally' cry you imagine Murray issued?

Are you doing an English here and taking a fairly innocuous phrase and empowering it beyond it's meaning and/or intent?

Murray was crystal clear on his intent and nailed his point to English. Is your mind narrow enough to thread through the eye of a needle? And if you had heard Murray's talk with Alan Brazil, then you would already know the chances of Malcolm Murray acting in a way likely to cause offence to all but those tiniest of minds.

Unless, of course, you either desperately need to be offended or are keen to pretend you are.

I heard his chat with Brazil. I heard his reference to Sevco and fans all over the world because they were away building the British Empire, whilst Brazil's lot were confined to Ireland, Australia and pockets of the US.

Sectarian - No

Offensive - No

Deeply Arrogant and continuing much the Orc stereotype -a big YES

On another note, who is this weeks businessman who Sally is going to praise from the Sevco Chairman Tombola ?

Absolutely astounding, but in no way surprising, that the poster who constantly drones on about sporting wings has become an apologist for representatives of his clumpany issuing sectarian rallying cries. Who'd a thunk it?

It's a pity English couldn't have asked MM what financial irregularities he was helping to conceal.

Real Ranjurs Man indeed.

With the MBB back on the scene the Tale of Two Sevco's continues apace, who knows where it's going to end.

And now you're going to explain exactly where I've denigrated anyone's beliefs, I assume?

For someone who claims to despise others for acting with a perceived superiority you veer into hypocritical behaviour often. Trying to reduce supporters of a club to Untermenschen, and now denigrating the belief of billions to try and demonstrate your 'superiority' is shameless. You seem very intolerant of those who don't hold your narrow views.

We both know that you calling him the WKR wasn't a typo. Even if I understand why you need to pretend you didn't mean it when referring to a fellow sporting winger.

:)

He also calls him Norman, even Densboy thinks that the WKR is a fanny :)

Now why would you choose to deliberately use a word which was made famous due to its association with Nazi Germany's racial idealogy?

Hands up if you know the answer. No, no, not like that team sevco.

Tried to have a look at charlotte (Mk4?) on twitter, already been MediaHoused to death. Amazing isn't it the power of social and anti-social media. The only reason you hide stuff is because you don't want people to see it.

"the investigation is now uncovering some hairy stuff.inside ibrox"

"i have evidence of serious financial irregularity and will have to act soon"

Insert popcorn munching gif here.

You're accusing him of being a rangers fan?

It's bizarre to think that you most probably have Rangers supporting friends, yet spend a significant portion of your online existence subscribed to a caricature of them you know to be false. Do you think they are painting you as a spotty, eternal student luvvie behind your back?

For someone who claims to despise others for acting with a perceived superiority you veer into hypocritical behaviour often. Trying to reduce supporters of a club to Untermenschen, and now denigrating the belief of billions to try and demonstrate your 'superiority' is shameless. You seem very intolerant of those who don't hold your narrow views.

What's hypocritical about thinking others' beliefs are wrong? I've got absolutely no problem with anyone who believes without evidence in something that, to them, explains facets of their lives. I think they're misguided, at best, but each to his own.

"Untermenschen"? Your choice of word - and one which an amateur psychologist might make something of.

I will say this - anyone who will ignore the facts of the events down Govan way- the shafted creditors, the criminality, the blatant bigotry, the pathetic PR use of serving soldiers, and much much more - in order to convince themselves that there is any kind of "dignity" in any of the organisations that have been fighting over the name of rangers, is frankly pathetic. All that ignored, so that they can proclaim WATP! 54 and counting! Absolutely fúcking pathetic.

Anyone could be a rangers supporter. Buy a scarf, learn a few catchphrases, and Bob's yer next CEO Uncle. That the vast majority of fans on this site, and in Scotland in general, choose not to follow rangers, gives one some hope for the future.

It's bizarre to think that you most probably have Rangers supporting friends, yet spend a significant portion of your online existence subscribed to a caricature of them you know to be false. Do you think they are painting you as a spotty, eternal student luvvie behind your back?

Its bizarre that you have chosen to join this forum in order to personally attack people. What need does this fulfill for you?