Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quite obviously an unpleasant individual. Not a nice man IMO. :thumbsdown

The mask has not so much slipped, but is lying smashed on the floor. Seems to have fully lost it lately, perhaps the constant mockery and scorn has all gotten too much for him.

The last paragraph is fucking hilarious though apart from the sectarian insult.

Why would WRK have to fight his way past a horde of "Liewell arse licking Dholly's" to place something in his own behind? :lol:

Is it healthy having so many meltdowns in such a short space of time. Wonder if they can do a scientific experiment to see how many meltdowns can lead to an early grave. And what will die first bendy from meltdown or the rangers from mismanagement

I've been saying this page was off topic from page one for ages, WKR. And getting chinned for that by a variety of posters with several faces to offer on this thread. The ones who can blindly ignore any deviation from the thread title provided it still attacks Rangers. Like you trying to mask a sectarian term whilst laughing at a football supporter? On topic? Not a fucking chance.

However, there's no getting away from the facts of the matter, you were the one that first derailed the thread. No one else - you. And on page one, WKR.

:lol:

Now take your dirty ****** ******* hypocrisy and ram it where the sun don't shine. That's if you can get past the dholly supporters slurping away at Liewell's hole of course.

:)

What a shame the link is no longer active, so you can't actually

a. See the picture concerned, and

b. Realise what a cúnt you've made of yourself - again.

In actual fact, while amusing, the picture came nowhere near this one on the wtf-meter:

Zm1yJwG.jpg

What you're too fúcking stupid to realise is there's no reason to use rhyming slang to bypass the swear filter - I've used the same method twice already in this post that I've been using for months.

I've absolutely no idea what the asterisked words are in your last line, but I'm fairly sure they aren't going to do much to nudge the whole into anything coherent.

Yours in Sympathy for your poor broken brain,

WRK - The Man Who Broke the BRALT: ON PAGE ONE, NO LESS.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

edit: "asrisked"?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

In actual fact, while amusing, the picture came nowhere near this one on the wtf-meter:

Zm1yJwG.jpg

What you're too fúcking stupid to realise is there's no reason to use rhyming slang to bypass the swear filter - I've used the same method twice already in this post that I've been using for months.

I've absolutely no idea what the asrisked words are in your last line, but I'm fairly sure they aren't going to do much to nudge the whole into anything coherent.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zm1yJwG.jpg

I've absolutely no idea what the asrisked words are in your last line, but I'm fairly sure they aren't going to do much to nudge the whole into anything coherent.

:lol:

The picture you used is in poor taste, you know this hence why you're posting it. You're vile. You lack common decency.

A guy in a wheel chair with a scarf saying "We don't do walking away"

You think you're being a smart arse posting it but you're a vile knob.

A. It doesn't look as if the scarf's stapled to the hands.

B. It's a Willie Vass picture - respectable photographer not known for 'shopping.

C. The woman with the big forehead on the left appears to be happy enough.

D. Are you sure it's a guy?

E. Are you sure that he/she actually is disabled?

SO, we've got somebody clearly playing to the camera, with a companion who clearly has no problem with this. We have a photographer taking the picture, and posting it on his archive.

Are you offended at them? They have, after all produced this image. Which, regardless of your desire to outdo your green ex-rivals in offendability, is pretty fúcking funny.

Lawell, SFA, complaint, pmsl. If it wasn't true, if it didn't hit a nerve, how is this not water of a ducks back? Gosh! Unless it is true. Protest too much, much? Sevco: Scotland's newest club, disgrace and paranoid schizophrenic. Maybe you are rangers, the rangers and tony Blair. Just as fucking likely IMHO