Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

SPFL considering it, say BBC...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25023927?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Prediction - Whatever the excuse is for why Rangers don't have to pay, we won't hear the actually valid "because we're not the same club" until all other avenues have been tried.

Will be some fantastic twisting and contorting over this. :lol:

If New Rangers were savvy, they'd pay the fine voluntarily and trumpet about how it proves they're the same club, and that they're honourable and pay their debts.

Or at least they could do that if Charlie Green et al hadn't fvcked off with all the Newco's money and spent it on castles, posh weddings and flash cars.

Edit: although I expect they'll find a way to say not paying proves they're the same club, and it'll be even more bafflingly daft than the new company malarkey.

Edited by flyingrodent

On the subject of SPiFL taking action against the Tribute Act, it was also interesting to note the ruling on asbestos related diseases today.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-25019454

The corporation was wound up in 1996 and its legal liabilities were transferred to South Lanarkshire Council.

I'm surprised there hasn't been an RNS saying who has sold as 3.3 million shares represents about 5% of the shares in issue.... Anyone owning ( or dumping ) more than 3% of a company has to notify the stock market.... So we should find out tomorrow...

ps - RNS is the Regulatory News Service ( or sometimes known as a Regulatory News Announcement )

Looks to me like the sale has been worked through over a few days otherwise the sp would have collapsed.... Or I should say collapsed quicker.. :thumbsdown:lol:

The media seem to be focussing on the market experience and background of the latest newcomers.

I wonder if this is a short time solution to some bigger news to come

Where is the fat man,

This is the first time he's not been out talking about the new addition being "the right man" etc etc et blody cetra

ive got the popcorn filling every single space in the house. I reckon this is it !!!!

Ha Ha :P

But as far as I know ( and I don't follow Sevco that closely ) nobody owns more than 10% of the club ? There are 65.1 million shares in Sevco so it at least means that one of the major holders has "disposed" of a notifiable holding in the ailing company...

The club's share price did hit a 52 week low today - I wouldn't bet against it hitting a new low again tomorrow... not exactly looking good down sports direct arena way ( or whatever it's called nowadays ) is it ?

Thats almost as funny as the QC's "Lack of capital letters is bigoted" post :lol::lol: and :lol:

Get a f**king grip of yourself, you ...........

Oh aye it's so funny that No8 does in fact DELIBERATELY spell Celtic with a lower case letter all the time and especially to Celtic fans, shows the fucker up for what he really is when he can't even respond in a reply with the correct grammar when he punctuates every other proper noun with a capital.

What sort of fud can't even bring himself to punctuate one word and only one word and not only that all the fucking time Benny ?, clearly shows his disdain & contempt towards as he calls them "THEM". A truly bigoted twat IMO.

Was walking past that well known 'The Rangers' pub, the Louden Tavern earlier & seen several smokers outside sporting big thick moustaches for Movember!

Fair play to them I thought. Hopefully next year the men will join in too!

Ah, that old chestnut. Since we're coming into season for those, will those smokers be classed as roasters for the next 5 weeks?

Oh aye it's so funny that No8 does in fact DELIBERATELY spell Celtic with a lower case letter all the time and especially to Celtic fans, shows the fucker up for what he really is when he can't even respond in a reply with the correct grammar when he punctuates every other proper noun with a capital.

What sort of fud can't even bring himself to punctuate one word and only one word and not only that all the fucking time Benny ?, clearly shows his disdain & contempt towards as he calls them "THEM". A truly bigoted twat IMO.

You are beyond help ya Fud.

Everybody thought you were at the wind up and aberdeenbud even gave you an easy get out but you were actually being serious. You have made yourself look unbelivably childish here. I am just glad i helped out you as the Fud you undoubtedly are.

celtic!

Im off the smokes 5 weeks, I don't want to talk about it anymore :(

After 5 weeks there is no reason to go back on them. I will be off them 7 years this December. Just remember...you will never regret stopping but will always regret smoking again. It gets easier until the thought of doing it again just sickens you. All the best.

AN ADVERTISEMENT for the Rangers Football Club has been cleared following 78 complaints that it described itself as “Scotland’s most successful club”.

The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) said 78 complainants believed that the new club was only formed in 2012.

The RFC said previous owner the Rangers Football Club PLC, named as Oldco, went into administration in 2012, but the business was bought by Rangers Football Club Ltd, or Newco.

The ASA said “we noted an independent commission appointed by the SPL and the European Club Association had reached the conclusion the football club was a ­recognisable entity in its own right, and continued in existence despitetransfer to another owner and ­operator”..

:)

From ASA themselves Benny :) ,

After consideration by the ASA of complaints received, the following companies and organisations agreed to amend or withdraw advertising without the need for a formal investigation:

The Clone Rangers agreed to amend their advertising so there was no further action required which meant legally the club did indeed ride of the back of another clubs success claiming to be something legally it never was :P . So tell me Benny which was it that The Clone Rangers had to amend ?.

:lol:

thats been doing the rounds for months now Witzit, it depends on two or three things.

The wording of the agreement with the SFA, does it include future 'football' debts.

The old oldco and newco twist.

and finally the wording used by Billy Nimmo smith in his Judgement.

I've a feeling it may go to court, where we seem to be in a winning habit.

Yip Benny the court ruling that Rangers died and the new club cannot be held liable for the old clubs debts might just be winning combination, it can't go to court where Rangers will be legally pronounced as dead because the law of the land is kind off picky about liquidated entities phoenixing back as if nowt had happened and had escaped it's huge debts.

You are beyond help ya Fud.

Everybody thought you were at the wind up and aberdeenbud even gave you an easy get out but you were actually being serious. You have made yourself look unbelivably childish here. I am just glad i helped out you as the Fud you undoubtedly are.

celtic!

:lol: You're the childish fud that has functional dyslexia punctuating just one word incorrectly :1eye , shows how deep your bigotry is rooted into your blood you moron.

rangers were liquidated :) ,see that was fun :lol: .

I am sure it was for you ... personally i didnt find it that enjoyable. I am still not going to abuse you or rant at you and call you a bigoted cnut for taking enjoyment at others misery.

I see the lack of capitals is catching on.