Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He must be one of those decent sevconians. :rolleyes:

The aftermath pic is a cracker too. :lol:

attachicon.gif1385292863613.jpg

Hmmmmmm from someone who wouldn't hear a word said against the Amsterdam rioters ... freedom fighters

I apologise for thinking you were a green yin, a mistake on my part.

Sorry pal...

Being an equal opportunities hater, I could imagine that an equivalent observation could be made about the 'tic, should fan ownership ever come to pass there.

I assume that i am excluded from this hatred?

Afterall who could possibly dislike moi?

I assume that i am excluded from this hatred?

Afterall who could possibly dislike moi?

Possibly a number of your fellow Orcs - this quote is a cracker from one of the defenders of the faith over on SevcoMedja - essentially says I have nothing against homosexuals but I really do.......

"I have nothing against homosexuals but really cannot understand the church stance on this - its watering down scripture and giving into the promiscuity of the modern age. "

I feel the love in here. :lol:

Your obviously avoiding my point about changing from new club to old club when it suits the arguement.

This has nothing to do with the same supporters one way or another.

It has everything to do with the same supporters.

Conversely, it has little, if anything, to do with those supporters' denial of their club's death.

Possibly a number of your fellow Orcs - this quote is a cracker from one of the defenders of the faith over on SevcoMedja - essentially says I have nothing against homosexuals but I really do.......

"I have nothing against homosexuals but really cannot understand the church stance on this - its watering down scripture and giving into the promiscuity of the modern age. "

Sadly not everyone is as enlightened as you are Claymores, very similar views have been aired on here by our Killie chum but people are entitled to their views, even if they are outdated and backward.

Keep up the good work..

Sadly not everyone is as enlightened as you are Claymores, very similar views have been aired on here by our Killie chum but people are entitled to their views, even if they are outdated and backward.

Keep up the good work..

Firstly, I'm not your chum. Quite the opposite, I think you're a complete bell end.

Secondly, I've never been in the slightest homophobic, so take your lying accusations and shove them up your arse.

Sadly not everyone is as enlightened as you are Claymores, very similar views have been aired on here by our Killie chum but people are entitled to their views, even if they are outdated and backward.

Keep up the good work..

Can't say I've ever noticed WRK standing up for the rights of the proddie bretherin to be obnoxious dinosaurs. Maybe Tedi can point me to the posts - oh no he can't for various reasons.

We know there are plenty stupid ignorant bigots in this country, but there's still always something alarming in seeing their 'thoughts' in print in this way.

Rangers can't be held responsible for the existence of such people, but every effort should be made to ensure that support for the football club should not be seen as a vehicle for expressing this brand of intolerance.

Awe c'mon MT!

The most alarming thing about that post btw, is that it was clearly written by one of 'the brighter' ones :o

Firstly, I'm not your chum. Quite the opposite, I think you're a complete bell end.

Secondly, I've never been in the slightest homophobic, so take your lying accusations and shove them up your arse.

I never mentioned you.

Guilty conscience perhaps?

Can't say I've ever noticed WRK standing up for the rights of the proddie bretherin to be obnoxious dinosaurs. Maybe Tedi can point me to the posts - oh no he can't for various reasons.

Intersting that you would think that i was referring to the WKR.

Says a lot about him i suppose.

Is the writer a representative of the Roman Catholic Church? :D

Is the writer a representative of the Roman Catholic Church? :D

The writer is D'Artagnon - one of your fellow Bears and defenders of the faith VBs

His next loony tunes offering can be enjoyed here on 'football' forum Bears Den:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=261710

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Nope - says a lot about you - so many of your posts are about WRK while the clone Rangers are dying on their feet. It was a natural assumption - kindly regale me which Killie fan you were firing shots at.

Not really i prefer to stay on topic and discuss Rangers/fitba related matters which is soemtimes hard on here but i try.

You showed your true views on the WKR, stand firm and be true to yourself mate.

Edited by bennett

I never mentioned you.

Guilty conscience perhaps?

Intersting that you would think that i was referring to the WKR.

Says a lot about him i suppose.

Who did you mean then?

I totally assumed you meant WRK as he's the most prominent Killie fan on these threads. There are others like Kildog, but I don't remember anything homophobic from him at all either.

The only stuff I've seen on here which was overtly of that nature, came from a Dumbarton fan.