Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Now Sevco fans add H in to any old word on here to imply someone is Irish/hates Britain/loves the IRA/supports terrorists/Catholic/rapes children

Hence the Bheasts and Dheclands etc etc.

Easily the worst fantasy ramblings on the letter H to date on this car-crash of a thread. You have raised the bar by several miles. I can't see anyone ever topping that to be honest.

Beyond parody.

Easily the worst fantasy ramblings on the letter H to date on this car-crash of a thread. You have raised the bar by several miles. I can't see anyone ever topping that to be honest.

Beyond parody.

Perhaps you would be happy to enlighten us as to why you include extra h's in words then?

Densboy can tell us what in his mind, the banner wasn't about but seems unable to tell us what the banner was about and give an explanation for it.

So in the meantime i'll go with what appears to be a logical explanation for it.

Edited by bennett

No .. (just in case you are referring to Amsterdam, seems Lawwell is correct to back the Bhoys)

So the Amsterdam thugs your lot were complaining about so loudly at darkhead are now pillars of justice and truth because they seem to support the actions of your own thugs? And I say seem because...

Should they authorities ever see this - I wonder how the judge would assess the information regarding 'RA sulk hooligans kicking a wounded policeman.

Disgusting display from these Celtic fans towards these soldiers.

I hope Celtic FC offered an apology and condemned the behavior of these supporters.

Or did they do nothing as usual, like at Firhill for the youth cup or Brentford?.

That was all the fault of the Rangers fans according to Dave J the honest Whistle fan, the Celtic fans were merely enjoying the football.