Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The WKR hitting out again, well i've been proved to have been 100% right once again and thats all that matters.

Half the SPL competing with Celtic :lol:

Between you and old foam for brains Bendo, you have absolutely re-defined the meaning of 'Roaster' :lol:

You two ARE the best two Timposters ever seen on P&B....truly you are.

Either that or you belong to Vanguard Bears. :rolleyes:

Between you and old foam for brains Bendo, you have absolutely re-defined the meaning of 'Roaster' :lol:

Och, they're just being playful - perhaps a little tired. They'll be fine in the morning.

I can't be arsed going back to count - how many times does a moron have to repeat a pile of bollox before it becomes Gospel, again?

I'm beginning to realise that Tedi was the sensible one, the one that tempered the bigotry and delusions of the other two Amigos.

Yes, Five-Stars Little Grasp Pelucia. That Tedi.

Fucking mental, isn't it? :lol::lol::lol:

Och, they're just being playful - perhaps a little tired. They'll be fine in the morning.

They'll be exactly the same in the morning. And the next morning. And the one after that.

I should feel guilty at gaining enjoyment from this - the pair of them obviously have serious problems - but it's weirdly fascinating.

Some bad news for the green yins as Celtics IRA display is being looked at by the police,

25jlbfo.jpg

So police act, UEFA act. Now we just need Scottish football authorities to act and Celtic themselves to act, in a way that goes beyond uttering noises that sound hollow for now.

So police act, UEFA act. Now we just need Scottish football authorities to act and Celtic themselves to act, in a way that goes beyond uttering noises that sound hollow for now.

The SPFL were shamed into acting and are looking at saturdays game against the Sheep. The SFA on the other hand.....

I can't be arsed going back to count - how many times does a moron have to repeat a pile of bollox before it becomes Gospel, again?

I'm beginning to realise that Tedi was the sensible one, the one that tempered the bigotry and delusions of the other two Amigos.

Yes, Five-Stars Little Grasp Pelucia. That Tedi.

Fucking mental, isn't it? :lol::lol::lol:

Just once...

Brenda's just very very very thorough ;)

...and yes it is mental. In a creepy, delusional, dysfunctional kind of way. 8)

Here Brenda - something more appropriate to this thread - Your opinion/analysis ?

Fighting Talk

A consortium led by Paul and Malcolm Murray has been blasted by the Rangers board in the wake of suggestions that the club are under investigation by the Serious Fraud Office.

A statement released by the club accuse the group, known as requisitioners, of destablising the club and portraying themselves as “guardians of corporate governance.” The statement goes on to challenge the consortium to substantiate claims that the Ibrox side are subject to SFO scrutiny amid allegations that an ex-employee had reported payments made to shareholders at the time of the IPO (initial public offering).

In the statement, Rangers said: “We to be deeply concerned at the unsubstantiated allegations being promoted by the requisitioners.

“These men, in particular Paul Murray and Malcolm Murray, portray themselves to our loyal fans as potential guardians of corporate governance, yet every action they take threatens to destabilise our club, could further influence the share price and may hamper theclub’s ability to attract additional commercial partners in the future.

“The requisitioners are appearing at a public meeting in Glasgow this evening. We challenge them to prove their allegations but if all they can provide is rumour and hearsay they should now cease causing further damage.

We note that the requisitioners had the opportunity to put 1,000 words in the AGM pack - they chose not to do so yet.

“Instead they have decided to wage a campaign in the media using fans to further their own agenda.

“Any statement issued to shareholders by them will now increase the costs on the club.

“Instead of putting forward their views to shareholders, fans, players and corporate partners through a letter included in the AGM notice, the requisitioners have chosen to mount personal attacks on individuals.

The statement also suggested the requisitioners are guilty of hypocrisy because Malcolm Murray, the former Rangers chairman, was in a position to address complaints made by the consortium during his time as a board member.

Rangers chairman David Somers said: “We are now on board and the fans can rest assured that costs incurred by previous directors prior to our appointment have already been thoroughly examined by a forensic accounting exercise and there is no evidence of any financial irregularity.

“The Company’s auditors have also provided an unqualified audit report.

“The fans and the media need to understand that the assets were bought out of administration - the cost of equity was therefore going to be much higher, given the risk, with no football licence, the lower league issues and the fact that previous poor corporate governance of the club added to the costs of an IPO.

“Mr McColl may claim that the normal IPO costs are 5% but, despite his lack of experience in the sports world, even he must understand that the behaviour of some of his proposed directors contributed to those costs.”

Fighting talk from the Board of GangsterCo. Gave these Requisitioners a pwoppa slap round the earhole ;)

Edit for Link

Edited by GreenockRover

Bennett, as an innocent observer ( up to this point) in the debate about half the SPL teams competing with Celtic, I would like to ask these two questions;

1. When Motherwell, play Celtic on December 6th, will they be competing with them ?

2. Would it be too much of a hindrance for you to answer that question ?

The reason I ask is that I would expect every team in the SPL to compete with Celtic.

Bennett, as an innocent observer ( up to this point) in the debate about half the SPL teams competing with Celtic, I would like to ask these two questions;

1. When Motherwell, play Celtic on December 6th, will they be competing with them ?

2. Would it be too much of a hindrance for you to answer that question ?

The reason I ask is that I would expect every team in the SPL to compete with Celtic.

You are talking shit. If I was playing Ronnie O'sullivan in the world championships with my high break of six, would I be competing? If I was in the grand national on a three legged donkey, would I be competing? If Rangers were playing Forfar in the cup, would they...... Ah fcuk.. I never really thought about that one.

It went pretty much as expected, after greetin about the celtic agm and Lawwells joke sevco fans spent half the night talking about celtic and cracking child abuse jokes . Note at 20.12 gordon smith having a good laugh at them. https://t.co/HWcarSCZCs

Standard stuff then.

It will be most pleasing when they die again.

I see the bus boys now have their snouts firmly in the trough:

"Bus tycoon Sandy Easdale has increased his shareholding in Rangers to 4.52%.

It follows the purchase of 100,000 ordinary shares of 1p each at a price of 44p per share.

Easdale, who joined his brother, James, on the football club boardin September, now holds voting rights over 23.5% of shares in the League One club.

Rangers have been the subject of attempts by a group of shareholders to force changes to the board and direction of the club.

The group, led by Scottish businessman Jim McColl, hopes to have former chairman Malcolm Murray, former director Paul Murray and two other supporters voted on to the board at the club's 19 December annual meeting.

But Easdale, whose family own the McGill bus group, has previously expressed support for the current regime.

His purchase of shares follows last week's move by Laxey Partners Limited, an Isle of Man-based hedge fund, to increase its stake to 11.64%.

Company founder Colin Kingsnorth said that he too backs the current board.

In a Stock Exchange announcement, Rangers said: "The company announces that it was notified yesterday that Alexander Easdale purchased 100,000 ordinary shares of one penny each in the company at a price of 44p per share on 27 November 2013.

"As a result, Mr Easdale now holds 2,942,957 ordinary shares in the company, equal to 4.52% of the issued share capital of the company.

"As previously announced, Mr Easdale also holds voting rights over, but does not own, a further 12,352,666 ordinary shares, representing 18.98% of the company, meaning that, in total ,he holds voting rights over 15,295,623 ordinary shares, representing 23.50% of the issued share capital of the company."

Craig Mather resigned as Rangers chief executive in October after McColl's "requisitioners" won a court case forcing a delay to the club's AGM.

However, the board has subsequently appointed David Somers as chairman and Graham Wallace as chief executive and called for the shareholders group to accept that the improvements to the club's governance they have been seeking have already taken place."

Spivs had their feed, now the Easdales' turn in the Ibroke revolving door policy!

"Bus tycoon Sandy Easdale has increased his shareholding in Rangers to 4.52%.

It follows the purchase of 100,000 ordinary shares of 1p each at a price of 44p per share.

Easdale, who joined his brother, James, on the football club boardin September, now holds voting rights over 23.5% of shares in the League One club.

Genuine question: Does this now mean that No8 has to walk away?

I remember him saying something about chucking it if the Easdales held too much sway.

I can't remember what caveats he'd inserted though. Could he stay because their personal shareholdings remain small. Could he stay because in terms of voting rights they can call on, the Easdales remain well short of a definite majority?

I wouldn't wish to misrepresent what anyone had previously posted, so I'm genuinely interested in how No8 views the strengthening hold the Easdales are taking and in what his tipping point would be.