Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Tbf, for the fans who want the spivs out, what other options do they have?

Or is all this too little, too late, with the spivs 2 steps ahead as usual?

Their chance to act was when Bomber was demanding to see the deeds, which subsequently was taken with a pinch of salt by the Orcs. Once they bought season tickets on mass. Their fate was sealed. I suspect things will begin to quickly unravel over the next couple of months.

Their chance to act was when Bomber was demanding to see the deeds, which subsequently was taken with a pinch of salt by the Orcs. Once they bought season tickets on mass. Their fate was sealed. I suspect things will begin to quickly unravel over the next couple of months.

I really, really hope you meant that... :lol:

This thread is deader than Normans mother.

The big Norma thread..........

kind of back to front here with the Norman stuff, Bennett

didn't Norman Bates keep his dead mother in the house and refuse to admit she was dead - a bit similar to the way you and your fellow Ibroxians regard your dead club?

Of course he was an unhinged psychopathic loony........... mmmmmm!

The SFA?

Nah - it says "highly placed", not "with their snouts in the trough"...

Aw nutz man :( , 19 pages to catch up on :bairn , although in saying that last year when the real Rangers went bust I'd have been ploughing through at least 200 pages to catch up on :lol: .

If you hadn't been off gallivanting, and Tedi hadn't flounced off in a huff, there probably would have been a couple of hundred pages! ;)

On a more sobering note, rumours are all over twitter and beyond that Paul McConville has passed away, I have not been a fan of his blog for obvious reasons, but his passing at only 47 is a real tragedy.

Thoughts are with his wife and children.

Using the disgraced lawyer so you could post on the BRALT !, you truly are one sad fucker aren't you Tedi :lol: .

FCUK OFF and stop posting on the BIG THREAD moron unless you are intending on joining back in so we can all rip the pish out off you as per usual :) .