Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If you don't believe the Old Firm exists then you're deluded, clearly.

You wouldn't be such a shitebag when posting to me if it didn't.

Ahhhh. I see your problem - you're Rip Van Winkle and slept through the last few years.

Rangers died - It was hilarious. We all laughed. We are still laughing. Quite a lot of us will probably never really stop laughing at rangers. But wait... there's more...

After your team died a completely new team was formed using some of the players/staff/facilities of the old (now dead) club. This new team have been almost as entertaining as watching the old team die especially with the added bonus that they could possibly follow in their predecessors trailblazing footsteps.

Throughout all this the fans of the old and new rangers have provided us with a huge amount of laughs on a daily basis. It's been awesome and long may it continue.

Edited by aofjays

Of course it's mocked. You are playing against part time teams. If the press and other new rangers fans weren't crowing about it no-one would have mentioned it. It's only because these idiots think that it's some kind of amazing achievement that it's getting mocked.

I've not encountered this crowing about it but i agree it's not an amazing achievement, still a good accomplishment,

Ahhhh. I see your problem - you're Rip Van Winkle and slept through the last few years.

Rangers died - It was hilarious. We all laughed. We are still laughing. Quite a lot of us will probably never really stop laughing at rangers. But wait... there's more...

After your team died a completely new team was formed using some of the players/staff/facilities of the old (now dead) club. This new team have been almost as entertaining as watching the old team die especially with the added bonus that they could possibly follow in their predecessors trailblazing footsteps.

Throughout all this the fans of the old and new rangers have provided us with a huge amount of laughs on a daily basis. It's been awesome and long may it continue.

Yeah that happened on here but in reality i didn't notice any of that. Glad you're having fun with it though.

Yeah that happened on here but in reality i didn't notice any of that. Glad you're having fun with it though.

Thanks. A lot of your fellow supporters get all upset (which only adds to the hilarity). If blinkered vision or denial works for you, you run with it.

Thanks. A lot of your fellow supporters get all upset (which only adds to the hilarity). If blinkered vision or denial works for you, you run with it.

Yeah internet posters are the most sensitive football fans you'll find. I'm not blinkered or in denial though, we just have differing opinions, i'm assuming.

I see the Easdales are claiming they've been offered 80M for their buses but are holding out for 100.

So Inter fans, which con will you fall for? The rhebel's not for sale sign at Ibrox or those of questionable character's alluding to a possible warchest? The choice is yours. The result will be the same though :)

Taking this to PM.

If anyone else wants to harass me on being someone else rather than take my words for what they are feel free to message me or an admin.

^^^ Wants his own wee PM Gang....

Wait til Vicky and No.8 hear about this! :lol:

Wise in the ways of P&B after mere hours, this one is...

^^^ Wants his own wee PM Gang....

Wait til Vicky and No.8 hear about this! :lol:

Wise in the ways of P&B after mere hours, this one is...

You've already came across a tit on one thread today, please stop trying so hard, it's cringe worthy.

You're clearly that BP c**t who's made a lovely name for himself, you're like the Rangers version of the Belfast Tim p***k just to let you know. Hope you dinnie tell your ultra pals on me.

You would know this after just joining today? You clearly haven't thought this through.

Yeah internet posters are the most sensitive football fans you'll find. I'm not blinkered or in denial though, we just have differing opinions, i'm assuming.

Rangers dying isn't an opinion though - hence the denial.

Assuming you're not alias like others have claimed any chance you could have a go at this old teaser?

When new rangers were requesting admission to the SPL all the member CLUBS got to vote on it. Old rangers (an SPL member CLUB) voted to allow Sevco (not an SPL member CLUB) entry. Can you explain how, if rangers didn't die, they were able to be both a member club and a non-member club at the same time?