Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Maybe because he's a money grabbing, rabble rousing low life scumbag, who is more than happy to fleece his "beloved" Rangers!!

I wish people like you would stop fence sitting and pussy-footing around a say what you really mean. :thumsup2

Edit: used my quota for today :( Greenie owed.

Edited by Bookies Love Me

Probably because he's not renowned for his reliability. It's high time he met with someone else and pledged his loyalty to them. It must be over a week since he's done so.

If he senses a change in the wind, he'll go in that direction.

He's got a massive salary to protect and must back the winner. He might yet change sides, but I don't think he will because he's currently backing the right horse it seems. His support can be taken for granted by nobody though.

I'm sure he was quoted in the papers last week, as having concerns over the club's future should the current board remain in place after AGM. This was in response to questions on the support's threatened ST & merchandise boycott. I think he is sleeketly coyly hedging his bets. I have no doubt at all that should the requisitioners win through, McCoist's ruddy fat face will be beaming across all media, proclaiming that finally the club is in the hands of 'truly Rangers minded people and will now return to being run in the proper way with the utmost dignity'.

I'm sure he was quoted in the papers last week, as having concerns over the club's future should the current board remain in place after AGM. This was in response to questions on the support's threatened ST & merchandise boycott. I think he is sleeketly coyly hedging his bets. I have no doubt at all that should the requisitioners win through, McCoist's ruddy fat face will be beaming across all media, proclaiming that finally the club is in the hands of 'truly Rangers minded people and will now return to being run in the proper way with the utmost dignity'.

I remind you of Super Salary's commitment:

Ally McCoist: Opposing Ibrox board would be ‘suicide’

2445096028.jpg

Rangers manager Ally McCoist welcomes Graeme Wallace, the Ibrox club's new CEO. Picture: Rangers FC

• by STEPHEN HALLIDAY
RANGERS manager Ally McCoist has admitted he would effectively be handing in his resignation if he chose to vote against the club’s current board at next month’s annual general meeting.
(PS - Note that they'd temporarily run oot o Rangers ties at that point given the revolving door policy!)
Edited by NotfromFifehonest

Oh FFS - ma sides are splittin'.............................just read this from the brave D'Artagnan (a Vanguard Bear member & self-styleed voice of ra peepul). You can envision the tear stained cheeks and quivering lip........I wonder what his letter to Santa said tho?!

An Open Letter to Dave King

BY STEPHSTAR
– POSTED ON DECEMBER 9, 2013POSTED IN: MEMBER'S ARTICLES

Dear Mr King,

This is a particularly difficult letter to write, despite it being penned from one Bear to another. It is difficult because I don’t necessarily believe the model of ownership you would bring to our club – a sole owner – has been particularly successful for Rangers, and if I’m honest I would much rather see the transparency and clarity which I would hope could be afforded by some measure of fan representation on our board. In short, in writing such a letter I am foregoing many of the dreams and aspirations I hoped would be achieved in my lifetime for our club.

I mention the foregoing for one reason – to highlight how desperate and concerned I am and the circumstances which gave rise to this letter. Our support is literally ripping itself asunder in the current boardroom battle, the very heart and soul of this club aretrading blows with each other and causing rifts, some of which I fear may prove irreparable. For a club such as ours, which attracts so much hatred from others, and whose strength and very survival has often relied upon our unity as a support, this presents a bleak and ominous outlook.

Further more I am not convinced that either side emerging victorious from the AGM on the 19th December, will result in a cessation of hostilities, merely a lull in the fighting, which will be renewed, perhaps with greater vigour and further damage to our already fragmented support in the future.

But I do not write to you as Dave King the financial saviour of our club. I write to you as the only man on this planet who can bring the much needed unity to our support, whose commitment to this club is without question, and who can capture, inspire and unite our support behind our club. As one.

The English writer William Hazlitt once wrote :

“No man is truly great who is great only in his lifetime. The test of greatness is the page of history.”

I, and thousands like me, would implore you now to write your page in the history of our club.

Yours in Rangers

D’Artagnan

Struggle to see much wrong with that post. He's a brilliant writer.

It's a well worded piece. Bit cringey to sit and mock it.

It's a pathetic begging letter from someone who sees himself as more than a normal fan. The type of "representative" of rangers fans who sat on their fat arses and did f**k all but claim they "deserved better", and closed their eyes and ears to the warning signs at ibrox for years until it all went tits up.

They type of "representative" fan who has ended up with exactly what they deserve. A dead club, and the knowledge that, with their pathetic, cherrypicking claims of continuity, they will be mocked for eternity by the rest of Scottish football.

NotfromFifehonest

Posted Today, 12:27

I'd never envisioned you as the XXXL hairy type TBH - are you sure you didn't get a raw deal when you signed-up to that dodgy website "Meet other bears online?" :wacko:

-----------------------------------------

Maybe an xxl type but I'm not very hairy.

I'm starting to wonder about you, is there something that you want to get off your chest?

It's a pathetic begging letter from someone who sees himself as more than a normal fan. The type of "representative" of rangers fans who sat on their fat arses and did f**k all but claim they "deserved better", and closed their eyes and ears to the warning signs at ibrox for years until it all went tits up.

They type of "representative" fan who has ended up with exactly what they deserve. A dead club, and the knowledge that, with their pathetic, cherrypicking claims of continuity, they will be mocked for eternity by the rest of Scottish football.

Dear Billy Bowie gonnae buy Killie please, just gonnae buy Killie ma man......