Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

NotfromFifehonest

Posted Today, 12:34

Naw - I've already told you umpteen times I think you're a w****r Vicky

---------------------------------------------------

Well I don't to boast about it or anything but I am pretty talented at it sweetcheeks ;)

Cringey to mock it? That bloke is a looney-tunes wankstain. Can I refer you to his epic piece comparing the death of Rangers 1872 to the Hillsborough disaster

Bit more succinct than my appraisal. I bow to your superior editorial skills. :lol:

Oh, and BTW...

5000logo_s.jpg

Can the next 5000 pages contain as many meltdowns, aliases, morons and fact-ignoring? We'll just have to wait and see, I suppose.

It's a pathetic begging letter from someone who sees himself as more than a normal fan. The type of "representative" of rangers fans who sat on their fat arses and did f**k all but claim they "deserved better", and closed their eyes and ears to the warning signs at ibrox for years until it all went tits up.

They type of "representative" fan who has ended up with exactly what they deserve. A dead club, and the knowledge that, with their pathetic, cherrypicking claims of continuity, they will be mocked for eternity by the rest of Scottish football.

And of course you know Dart don't you to work out so much about the "type" of person he is, or am i mistaken and this is just a mentally unhinged posters rant?

Cringey to mock it? That bloke is a looney-tunes wankstain. Can I refer you to his epic piece comparing the death of Rangers 1872 to the Hillsborough disaster

He's not, he's probably had a few poor pieces but generally speaking he's a cracking writer.

It's cringey to mock that piece imo.

He's not, he's probably had a few poor pieces but generally speaking he's a cracking writer.

It's cringey to mock that piece imo.

"A few poor pieces" said he shrugging off the self inflicted death of Rangers 1872 being lovingly compared to the Hillsborough tragedy in your luvvie's ramblings.

It's cringey to see the sprog's letter to Santa being published on t'internet. As has been observed, maybe he got his letters to Santa and awbudy's pal Dave mixed-up by accident.

THE DIGNITY FC INTERNATIONAL indeed.

Edited by NotfromFifehonest

"A few poor pieces" said he shrugging off the self inflicted death of Rangers 1872 being lovingly compared to the Hillsborough tragedy in your luvvie's ramblings.

It's cringey to see the sprog's letter to Santa being published on t'internet. As has been observed, maybe he got his letters to Santa and awbudy's pal Dave mixed-up by accident.

THE DIGNITY FC INTERNATIONAL indeed.

You guys speak in exaggerated nonsense with really shit nicknames and such. Please refrain when speaking to me i don't like it.

RNS Number : 1012V
Rangers Int. Football Club PLC
10 December 2013

10 December 2013

Rangers International Football Club plc

("Rangers", "RIFC" or the "Company")

Holdings in Company

The Company announces that it was notified on 9 December, by Beaufort Securities ("Beaufort"), an FCA registered company, that further voting rights on 2,036,337 Ordinary Shares of 1p each in the Company ("Shares") held by its clients had been assigned to Alexander Easdale. No Shares were bought or sold by Alexander Easdale.

As a result, including the Shares held directly by Mr Easdale, being 2,942,957 Shares representing 4.52% of the issued share capital of the Company, Mr Easdale now holds voting rights over, in aggregate, 17,329,960 Shares representing 26.62% of the issued share capital of the Company.

For further information please contact:

Rangers International Football Club plc

Graham Wallace

Brian Stockbridge

Tel: 0141 580 8647

Daniel Stewart & Company plc

Tel: 020 7776 6550

Paul Shackleton / James Thomas

Newgate Threadneedle

Tel: 020 7148 6143

Graham Herring / Roddy Watt / John Coles

Media House International Ltd

Tel: 020 7710 0020

Jack Irvine

Apologies for posting will leave you to your pissing contests

Edited by Bloomogganners

And of course you know Dart don't you to work out so much about the "type" of person he is, or am i mistaken and this is just a mentally unhinged posters rant?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Classic 'Little Grasp'.

That's good. It might upset such a delicate wee flower as yourself.

Is that where we're going with this now?

I'm not delicate or easily offended at all. You guys just try too hard and it's clear that this is a very deluded, misrepresentation of scottish football fans in this thread.