Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

5. Right to change or remove your details

If you discover that a data controller has details about you that are not factually correct, you can ask them to change or, in some cases, remove these details.

Similarly, if you feel that the organisation or person does not have a valid reason for holding your personal details or that they have taken these details in an unfair way, you can ask them to change or remove these details.

In both cases, you can write to the organisation or person, explaining your concerns or outlining which details are incorrect. Within 40 days, the organisation must do as you ask or explain why they will not do so.

7. Right to remove your details from a direct marketing list

If a data controller holds personal details about you for direct marketing purposes, you can ask them to remove your details. You can do this by writing to the organisation or person holding these details. They must let you know within 40 days if they have dealt with your request.

http://www.dataprotection.ie/docs/A-guide-to-your-rights--Plain-English-Version/858.htm

Fat salary still lapping up £800k a year. :lol:

£34 million spent winning the third division, how much this season? :unsure:

Instead of wining like wee girls, why don't the fans and the rebels actually do something? Why did nobody warn them this would happen? :(

Is there not something Florida election result-esque about announcing the agm voting result, before it is taken?

I have heard the word 'improper' used a couple of times today to describe the leak and then subsequent reporting on the BBC. Is this improper rather than illegal rather like 'deliberate rule breaking' rather than 'cheating' and are there any realistic ramifications of this impropriety?

Would just be a shame after all the week(s) of hard work that went into getting everyone to hold up a card once (love the colour by the way) while still giving them all your cash, for them to just carry on anyway and keep pumping the bears dry. Shame for them I mean.

As for charlotte, any sentence, written by anyone, in the last 5 years with the word rangers in it must be treated as a potential lie. Just like every statement, every deadline, and the mass outbreak of duping that occurred.

His/her stuff is interesting though and we shouldn't forget that without people like therangerstaxcase and the late Paul McConville, this was all just the actions of one man or everything is fine, nothing to see here.

Aww, poor bendy doesn't get it. I wasn't 'leaping' to his defense you silly coot (smarter people will spot this due to the small fact that I never said anything in his defense - it's a small point but pretty important), I was laughing at your obsession with celtic.

Not only do I get it - you're just one of many diddies to leap into action when 'RA sulk fans get it tight on this thread.

Suits you :lol:

Not only do I get it - you're just one of many diddies to leap into action when 'RA sulk fans get it tight on this thread.

One day young Aofjays will post about his beloved Jags, one day..........

Aww. Poor wee bendy has to resort to lying. I know I shouldn't expect integrity from sevco fans but why on earth would you lie? Is it pathological? Definitely weird.

ETA. Do you really think you gave him it tight? :lol:

Edited by aofjays

The Late Paul McConville??? When did this happen?

A week to 10 days ago, very sudden.

Phil macgorbels, wrote a decent eulogy.

I appreciate that this does not reflect your views, but there was a particularly unpleasant VB photo montage doing the rounds recently, with "the enemies of rangers" him and someone else were crossed off. Wankers.

I appreciate that this does not reflect your views, but there was a particularly unpleasant VB photo montage doing the rounds recently, with "the enemies of rangers" him and someone else were crossed off. Wankers.

The other one was Paul McBride QC

I assume that you've complained about P&B's death or dead pool?

w****r.........