Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think you'll find that we still have plenty of appeal. Attendances will be lower given the economic climate but to state we have lost interest in Celtic is laughable,

Bring on the wops ,.,..

Densboy claims that he isn't a racist........

What is there to 'weasel' over Bennett; what I and my wife find acceptable is neither here nor there; we are simply two individuals ...

For instance this person obviously prefers the term 'black' ... but as far as I am aware they are both offensive in context.

That word isn't accpetable nowadays though.........

Bennett .. do you teach in a primary school by any chance?

Do you understand 'context' and 'intent'? You can't spell 'weaselly' or 'acceptable' much less understand the tone and meaning of something ... I could call two different people 'c unt' and the intent and use of the word would be entirely different ...

Now run along you mealy mouthed weaselly c unt ...

^^^^ Racist.

A decent write up of the situation at Rangers and why various groups/ individuals have failed to convince the shareholders that the current board are honking(if board wins as expected)

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-agm-rebels-without-applause-2942135

Also has anyone ever notice that brian Stockbridge looks like scarecrow from the batman films? Unfortunately this seems to be a nightmare that there is no cure for if you are a rangers fan.