Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Gordon dalziel just said the club might go under again.

Enemy!

Personally want the hilarity of Admin to happen next season.

The penalty would be 1/3 of points amassed this season.

Better start chucking some games Fat Salary - max points this season could be a disaster next :lol::lol:

Worth more than that. Lee Wallace is the best LB Scotland has, I'd estimate around the 6 million mark. I wouldn't let MacLeod leave as he's going to be a superstar and will be worth holding onto.

Can't wait for the next lesson this superstar Rangers team hand out to an SPFL team. :lol:

I'm going to take a stab in the dark here and suggest but the over paid players Sevco are employing right now that they can't afford will probably be due a hefty wage rise if they manage to get promotion to the premiership

SoS seems to forget that any interested clubs will be offering derisory amounts for LW. Knowing full well the desperate situation at Sevco.

That's the point here.

Wallace is a good player, but nobody would pay serious money to take him from his current level, even if it's a kind of false one. Throw in the fact that his employer will be far more of a beggar than a chooser and £6million talk just becomes funny.

I'm going to take a stab in the dark here and suggest but the over paid players Sevco are employing right now that they can't afford will probably be due a hefty wage rise if they manage to get promotion to the premiership

Trying to remember the Sandaza giveaway - did he not accidentally disclose that their contracts had ridiculous increments?????? At least Elbows contract should be about done next year - but then again the 'Rangers way' would be to appoint him as the assistant to the assistant coach's fluffer.