Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Merry Christmas to one and all. Had a hectic morning..never in the history of mankind has so much been spent on cheap plastic rubbish. If i see one more Monster effing High anything i will scream.

Just started work and looking forward to a profitable day...God knows i need it

Merry Christmas to one and all. Had a hectic morning..never in the history of mankind has so much been spent on cheap plastic rubbish. If i see one more Monster effing High anything i will scream.

To pay for that season ticket??? :)

Have a good day.

Just on my third taxi

trip today, appreciate folk out working so I can get around.

Has nothing on the Moray Firth on christmas day! Merry Christmas!

Bang on. A walk around Findhorn Bay is the norm for me but usually on Boxing day. Unfortunately I'm still stuck in Glasgow area and the irony is not lost, that it is a Thisle fan who got me all homesick. :)

Bang on. A walk around Findhorn Bay is the norm for me but usually on Boxing day. Unfortunately I'm still stuck in Glasgow area and the irony is not lost, that it is a Thisle fan who got me all homesick. :)

One of the most beautiful spots I have ever seen. And I am only 10 minutes drive away!

Ally McCoist is looking forward to seeing the new Doctor Who later, bit insists that he is still the same Doctor Who.

But it is the same Doctor............Doctor Who cant die ! .........its just the actors that play him that change. Must have seen that episode as the storyline seems familiar. :lol:

Anybody who giennied that is a diehard - he is not a man with a heart problem, just an awful individuial with anger issues about Rangers going bust and that the clone Rangers are on the brink again

^^^^ w**k.