Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Good to see the newco fans get it.

1st call in today's DR hotline "and we don't want to see budget cuts which mean the playing staff will be left like lambs to the slaughter when Ranger return to the top flight"

Here's what to do then, keep going as you are and let this farce die ya fuckwits.

I take it you've not read the memo?

Club wage budgets of 8 million are totally acceptable and shouldn't be questioned, everything in the garden would be rosy if it wasn't for those one of payments and bonuses to directors of the company.

I take it you've not read the memo?

Club wage budgets of 8 million are totally acceptable and shouldn't be questioned, everything in the garden would be rosy if it wasn't for those one of payments and bonuses to directors of the company.

69668_522586204458139_1793507741_n.jpg:)

The OP stated ..

Which means the OP states the Easdales instigated the complaint as Dave said .... or are you just being a pedantic arsehole as usual?

All the votes are in. Silly question of the year award goes to...

DhenBhoy

Congratulations DhenBhoy, can you tell us if you enjoyed the journey?

The OP stated ..

Which means the OP states the Easdales instigated the complaint as Dave said .... or are you just being a pedantic arsehole as usual?

You tried your best but sadly you are wrong.

You would be lucky to have a spare £10.

Really? Mocking posters for not having money. Classy guy aren't you?

Seriously though. Every time someone mocks your club and you respond by mocking them - they know they've won. If you had a real response you wouldn't need to resort to the scummy one. The fact you resort to the scummy one either means (a) you are scum or (b) you don't have a real response. I understand that in your head you think you are winding these people up but this particular behaviour just makes you a laughing stock. Keep it up if you want but I thought since it's the season of goodwill and all that I'd point it out.

Edited by aofjays

Anyone got a spare 10 mill they want to throw on a bonfire?

That's what the new CEO says they need to survive.

Oh dear.

Surely 'The King' will accommodate.

If i had £10m to spare, i'd happily use it to kill them off for good.

I've stated before that should I ever win The Euro Millions Lotto, I will - after setting myself and family up for life - buy control of that club and systematically dismantle it in every way. It would be an absolute pleasure and serve a great purpose. I reckon it'd take more like 50mill though, I'd want to stretch the fun out a bit, appointing duff managers and coaches for example, oh hang on that policy has already been implemented :lol: You get the idea though, buy shit players, play them out of position etc...Awe fk, I'll think of something.

So the OP didn't mention rangers doing the contacting... So what was the point of you bolding and under lining that part of your post?

You replied to the wrong post Dave, that was a reply to Densboy.

If you go back to the last page you'll find the correct post to reply to....