Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ok, so there are at least a few saleable assets in case thing do turn out to be as bad as feared by some/ hoped for by others. If you are looking to sell to the championship market (probably your best bet as I don't think too many EPL sides would take a chance on lower league Scottish players since they rarely take that chance on ones from there own league) then surely it would be six figure sums at best. I'm basing this on how much below what we considered the value of our players we received and the fact the buyers could be in a very strong position.

What's this about the scouting network? Is it actually nonexistent or does it just feel like it?

Ok, so there are at least a few saleable assets in case thing do turn out to be as bad as feared by some/ hoped for by others. If you are looking to sell to the championship market (probably your best bet as I don't think too many EPL sides would take a chance on lower league Scottish players since they rarely take that chance on ones from there own league) then surely it would be six figure sums at best. I'm basing this on how much below what we considered the value of our players we received and the fact the buyers could be in a very strong position.

What's this about the scouting network? Is it actually nonexistent or does it just feel like it?

It's ok, they can sell wallace, buy another left back then claim that it's still lee wallace.

Getting rid of Ally would be the one of the best things Rangers could do. There are plenty of managers who would be able to get the necessary promotions on half the money spent.

How much patience has he earned from the fans? You guys go to the games so you probably have a better handle on the level of expectation for once the club are in the SPL. Will it be win it first time or else? Or a couple of seasons grace. My own opinion is that you could give him 10 goes and he'd still not win it, especially if Celtic get there act together and get a better manager themselves.

This comment from Somers:

"“I wasn’t at that particular one but I have had several emails from people who said they were led to believe that the red card display was about apartheid so there seems to be some confusion among the fans as to what they were displaying."

Immediately reminded me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up4LTKxe0PA

This comment from Somers:

"“I wasn’t at that particular one but I have had several emails from people who said they were led to believe that the red card display was about apartheid so there seems to be some confusion among the fans as to what they were displaying."

Immediately reminded me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up4LTKxe0PA

:lol:

They really don't give a f**k about the fans

Complaint sent to police by the Easdales solicitors for violent threats on the Rangers website??, Sevco fans, fun boys!

Oh aye....

Published on 21 December 2013

POLICE Scotland is making further inquiries to establish whether a formal criminal investigation is needed into allegations that a Rangers director was the victim of internet abuse following the club's annual general meeting.

The force said in a statement last night that it is to hold discussions with the Ibrox club in the wake of Thursday's AGM, which saw finance director Brian Stockbridge and his boardroom colleagues re-elected.

Mr Stockbridge was the focus of most of the anger from supporters at the meeting where four other businessmen, including former director Paul Murray, failed to win election.

Mr Stockbridge received the lowest vote, of 63%, of those re-elected. He is understood to have been on the receiving end of the abusive messages on Twitter.

A Police Scotland spokeswoman said: "We have not received a formal complaint from Rangers Football Club. However, we have contacted the club and will undertake further inquiries to assess if there is criminality involved."

Oh aye....

POLICE Scotland is making further inquiries to establish whether a formal criminal investigation is needed into allegations that a Rangers director was the victim of internet abuse following the club's annual general meeting.

The force said in a statement last night that it is to hold discussions with the Ibrox club in the wake of Thursday's AGM, which saw finance director Brian Stockbridge and his boardroom colleagues re-elected.

Mr Stockbridge was the focus of most of the anger from supporters at the meeting where four other businessmen, including former director Paul Murray, failed to win election.

Mr Stockbridge received the lowest vote, of 63%, of those re-elected. He is understood to have been on the receiving end of the abusive messages on Twitter.

A Police Scotland spokeswoman said: "We have not received a formal complaint from Rangers Football Club. However, we have contacted the club and will undertake further inquiries to assess if there is criminality involved."

Answer: Stay away from twitter.

Oh aye....

Did they receive a complaint from the company though ?

Oh aye....

I take it you are posting this to support the OP. After all the OP doesn't say Rangers contacted the police, he says the Easdales did.

Protest against apartheid, FFS. :lol:

This time last year the biggest puzzle for me was how would Charles “Big Hands” Green manage to leave Ibrox after the lock-in period with all the cash and having shafted the followers – without employing 500 million.safe houses across the globe. Well he did it so skillfully that few have even noticed how skillfully he did it.

Chapeau Monsieur Verde.

Protest against apartheid, FFS. :lol:This time last year the biggest puzzle for me was how would Charles “Big Hands” Green manage to leave Ibrox after the lock-in period with all the cash and having shafted the followers – without employing 500 million.safe houses across the globe. Well he did it so skillfully that few have even noticed how skillfully he did it. Chapeau Monsieur Verde.
Protest against apartheid, FFS. :lol:This time last year the biggest puzzle for me was how would Charles “Big Hands” Green manage to leave Ibrox after the lock-in period with all the cash and having shafted the followers – without employing 500 million.safe houses across the globe. Well he did it so skillfully that few have even noticed how skillfully he did it. Chapeau Monsieur Verde.
Wits this apartheid stuff?

Best of all Stockbridge will most likely be the scapegoat after all this is done and dusted.

Again, you can see this panning out.

Stockbridge will stay in place just a little longer, then be punted. This will see the stock of the remaining board soar. They've kept McCoist in place because fans like him and his lead this season is too big to blow.

The real trick will be to wheel Sir Walter in at the appropriate moment before ST s go on sale. If they can pull that bit off, these guys will be fine.

Protest against apartheid, FFS. :lol:

This time last year the biggest puzzle for me was how would Charles “Big Hands” Green manage to leave Ibrox after the lock-in period with all the cash and having shafted the followers – without employing 500 million.safe houses across the globe. Well he did it so skillfully that few have even noticed how skillfully he did it.

Chapeau Monsieur Verde.

The biggest puzzle for me is.

I have noticed, the rangers fans are not as quick to villify Green as they have Whyte.

Is it because they don't want admit being taken for mugs twice?

Again, you can see this panning out.

Stockbridge will stay in place just a little longer, then be punted. This will see the stock of the remaining board soar. They've kept McCoist in place because fans like him and his lead this season is too big to blow.

The real trick will be to wheel Sir Walter in at the appropriate moment before ST s go on sale. If they can pull that bit off, these guys will be fine.

Getting rid of Stockbridge will also look as if they're listening to the fans wishes.

Yeah ok! :lol:

Edited by Bookies Love Me

The biggest puzzle for me is.

I have noticed, the rangers fans are not as quick to villify Green as they have Whyte.

Is it because they don't want admit being taken for mugs twice?

Is it not just that there's a little more ambiguity attached to Green' s involvement?

Yes, he's lined his own pockets and behaved in an embarrassing way. He did however get the new set-up, up and running. For that, he's maybe receiving some credit.

With Whyte though, he makes a great panto villain. He really was in there purely to rip the punters off. David Murray gets an easier ride because his suicidal running of the club was accompanied by 'glory'. With Whyte though, there's nothing mitigating.

I actually think it's a combination of the fact that Whyte genuinely is a despicable amoral figure whose behaviour at the club was truly malevolent; and the fact that bundling all the rest of the dreadful conduct of others into a neat Whyte shaped package is unthinkingly convenient.

Good to see the newco fans get it.

1st call in today's DR hotline "and we don't want to see budget cuts which mean the playing staff will be left like lambs to the slaughter when Ranger return to the top flight"

Here's what to do then, keep going as you are and let this farce die ya fuckwits.