Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Bendy on the rampage. :lol:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-yet-sign-ally-mccoists-2904383

HTH.

Your Manager is a cheating, lying, rabble rousing, corpulent scumbag.

Three months to "organise" a simple pay cut? :lol:

You really should pay more attention to our greatest of clubs, tbh.

So Bendy, any suggestions on making "rangers" cost-effective(no laughing) and keeping the fan base intact?

Decimate the playing squad? Get a proper Manager in? Sell Murray Park? Lease back Ibrox? A soft loan from Celtic than benefits both clubs?

Nah, much easier just to lash out and deflect about "ra sulk".

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-yet-sign-ally-mccoists-2904383

HTH.

Oh Bendy, you poor, poor guy.

But on the plus side, you do bring joy to a lot of P&D's.

A wee question for the sensible bears. Assuming the financial situation is not good, it may be prudent to sell some players to raise a bit of cash/cut the wage budget. Who would generate good money for you,where would you expect to see them go and roughly what do you think your players would be worth? I obviously don't mean to which clubs but EPL, Championship, Europe etc.

So, let me get this straight.

The incumbent board lose the best part of 20 mill over the first one and half seasons of the new clubs existence. They then get re-elected to the board by the clubs shareholders?!

:lol:

How much do you need to lose to get removed from the board?! A first insolvency event for the new club looks not only pretty likely now, but pretty inevitable.

What a shame.

A wee question for the sensible bears. Assuming the financial situation is not good, it may be prudent to sell some players to raise a bit of cash/cut the wage budget. Who would generate good money for you,where would you expect to see them go and roughly what do you think your players would be worth? I obviously don't mean to which clubs but EPL, Championship, Europe etc.

Lee Wallace, Lewis MacLeod, Nicky Law and Jon Daly would be the players other teams would be interested in down south. For how much, I couldn't possibly tell you if it was to be a 'fire sale'.

So, let me get this straight.

The incumbent board lose the best part of 20 mill over the first one and half seasons of the new clubs existence. They then get re-elected to the board by the clubs shareholders?!

How much do you need to lose to get removed from the board?! A first insolvency event for the new club looks not only pretty likely now, but pretty inevitable.

What a shame.

You do realise a good few people on the board are just new? Please keep up.

HTH.

McCoist is clearly ripping the c**t out of the newcos fans and laughing all the way to the bank in the process, and who can blame him? 800k a year to manage in a part time league? It's absolutely hilarious, i bet he can't believe his luck that the suckers at Ibrox are willing to pay him so much.

Just like Walter Smith was paid a nice big bonus to come and be a 'director' to flog season tickets in the summer. The hoardes rolled up for Sir Walter. As soon as the season tickets were sold Walter buggered off with a nice big check and a nice big smile on his face.

It must really irk the new clubs fans that these supposed 'legends' continue to rip the pish out of them.

Lee Wallace, Lewis MacLeod, Nicky Law and Jon Daly would be the players other teams would be interested in down south. For how much, I couldn't possibly tell you if it was to be a 'fire sale'.

Is this a serious post?

He was re-elected but he got the lowest amount of votes compared to the other board members. He will be away soon.

So let me get this straight. You lose 20 million odd quid, and you then re-elect your finance director?

You're an absolute laughing stock :lol:

You're an even bigger laughing stock than the old club :lol:

Of course?

Are you saying teams wouldn't want those players? In fact are you telling me St Mirren would knock back them?

You said down south.

Jon Daly is a crock on the wrong side of 30 who many Dundee United fans were glad to see the back of. Nicky Law was released by Sheffield United and Rotherham because he wasn't good enough. Lewis McLeod is a kid who is completely untested and unproven against full time opposition.

Do you really believe you could get money from any of these players? Really?

So let me get this straight.  You lose 20 million odd quid, and you then re-elect your finance director?

You said down south.

Jon Daly is a crock on the wrong side of 30 who many Dundee United fans were glad to see the back of.  Nicky Law was released by Sheffield United and Rotherham because he wasn't good enough.  Lewis McLeod is a kid who is completely untested and unproven against full time opposition.

Do you really believe you could get money from any of these players?  Really?

Probably.

He reckons they'd get £6mill for Wallace. :lol:

So let me get this straight. You lose 20 million odd quid, and you then re-elect your finance director?

You said down south.

Jon Daly is a crock on the wrong side of 30 who many Dundee United fans were glad to see the back of. Nicky Law was released by Sheffield United and Rotherham because he wasn't good enough. Lewis McLeod is a kid who is completely untested and unproven against full time opposition.

Do you really believe you could get money from any of these players? Really?

It was the private investors who voted for Stockbridge, so how does that in anyway make us a joke?

Daly quite easily could have stayed in the premiership ( SPL) with another team, he is one of the best players I've ever seen in the air, he also has a good goal scoring record. Nicky Law who got player of the month in the SPL and who made team of the year could easily play for a championship club down in England and possibly a premiership club. Lewis MacLeods a class act and if he can handle the pressure of playing for a team like Rangers he can do it for any other team.