Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

2 red dots and a couple of posts on the matter from young Aofjays lol, yes he's really not bothered by me at all.

Well, you can believe whatever you want. But if you bothered me I would set you as an ignored poster. It's that simple. Keep deluding yourself though - I'm sure that's healthy.

ETA - the reds were for not adding to the conversation (or in one case just because you are an odious sub-human).

Edited by aofjays

Really? Mocking posters for not having money. Classy guy aren't you?

Seriously though. Every time someone mocks your club and you respond by mocking them - they know they've won. If you had a real response you wouldn't need to resort to the scummy one. The fact you resort to the scummy one either means (a) you are scum or (b) you don't have a real response. I understand that in your head you think you are winding these people up but this particular behaviour just makes you a laughing stock. Keep it up if you want but I thought since it's the season of goodwill and all that I'd point it out.

Odd. I'd have though, "In the season of goodwill" you'd have kept schtum. Still, you're a Whistle fan. Who knows what they teach in Highers these days.

Surely 'The King' will accommodate.

I've stated before that should I ever win The Euro Millions Lotto, I will - after setting myself and family up for life - buy control of that club and systematically dismantle it in every way. It would be an absolute pleasure and serve a great purpose. I reckon it'd take more like 50mill though, I'd want to stretch the fun out a bit, appointing duff managers and coaches for example, oh hang on that policy has already been implemented :lol: You get the idea though, buy shit players, play them out of position etc...Awe fk, I'll think of something.

I pledge to bail out sevco if I win the lottery this week. Just need that three numbers to come up.

You replied to the wrong post Dave, that was a reply to Densboy.

If you go back to the last page you'll find the correct post to reply to....

So you won't answer the question I asked you, because of the post I quoted?

You're a strange one.

So you won't answer the question I asked you, because of the post I quoted?

You're a strange one.

I noticed your mistake and advised you on how to sort it out.

Most people would have thanked me....

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/mobile/rangers/rangers-boss-ally-mccoist-salutes-his-new-recruits-146328n.23017325

Surely he can't be that surprised that with his budget/squad and the competition he is facing that they are winning lots of games.

I don't see why he's surprised either. There's quite a few fringe players who could be moving on.

What's the sketch with this load o chug nuggets and their lack of commenting on the boardroom shenanigans?

This is Pie and Bovril and, while other football forums may be available, please keep your discussions within the confines of this board.

Yours, Not Div

What's the sketch with this load o chug nuggets and their lack of commenting on the boardroom shenanigans?

Gotta love them at times

The wee rhat is missing the whole point but he would need brain surgery to understand.

Ally McCoist is a Rangers fan and he is saying what the fans are saying.