Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

:blink: How the fcuk can anyone be so deluded to come up with that shit?!

Doubt it's a real person. Seems more like an artists impression of what an ex-celtic supporting catholic that hates his old team for their bigotry but loves rangers for their lack of it would write. I find it hard to believe such an individual exists. However if they do then yes - deluded as a deluded thing.

It's was Celtic fault and we should have given them cash to help out

http://www.therangersstandard.co.uk/index.php/articles/current-affairs/304-across-the-great-divide

:lol:

Tell you what "Mr Celtic Supporter" how about the zombie cheats swallow their pride, doff their cap and ask for help, immediately after they beg for forgiveness.

scumbags

Thought King had already received about £16m. as money paid to him by Rangers was the largest single amount on the tax bill he agreed with RSA.

don't be silly why would king give Rangers £20 million and then receive £16 million nice clean pounds back? Our press and authorities would be all over that like a rash, just like thye have done with other questionable actions from the now defunct club

You're right, but IMO it would be OK if he didn't have WATP on the back, and if he only wore the top.

In fact, could it be Fat salary? It looks a wee bit like him.

FFS, Raitherover, whatever in this post caused you to neg rep it?

don't be silly why would king give Rangers £20 million and then receive £16 million nice clean pounds back? Our press and authorities would be all over that like a rash, just like thye have done with other questionable actions from the now defunct club

Any reliable evidence that King was paid £16m?

It's was Celtic fault and we should have given them cash to help out

http://www.therangersstandard.co.uk/index.php/articles/current-affairs/304-across-the-great-divide

:lol:

What a load of rubbish on several levels.

Should Celtic only offer to help Rangers? What about all the other clubs in trouble? Celtic would have been accused of helping their "commercial partners". Did Rangers offer help to struggling clubs in the past? Did any other club offer help to another? (this may have happened , I don't know) Clubs have to stand on their own feet. Imagine the abuse fans of team A would get from the fans of team B if their club had been bailed out by them.

What a load of rubbish on several levels.

Should Celtic only offer to help Rangers? What about all the other clubs in trouble? Celtic would have been accused of helping their "commercial partners". Did Rangers offer help to struggling clubs in the past? Did any other club offer help to another? (this may have happened , I don't know) Clubs have to stand on their own feet. Imagine the abuse fans of team A would get from the fans of team B if their club had been bailed out by them.

What was that david murray quote from when airdrieonians went to the wall again?

He cancels games for international players even when he had enough players to comfortably win them games without said players, and then has the cheek to moan about playing the rearranged fixtures with said players :blink: , what a tool :1eye , and karma is a bitch :lol: .

^^^further evidence that McCoist needs a transfer warchest in the January window....

I have about 70p in my pocket just now :) , that's about 70p more than he has at the moment and he can have it and the Clone Rangers fans can't say I'm not doing my bit to save their club while they sit on their fat arses shouting that they deserve better :lol: .