Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

From Richard Wilson in today’s Herald. Where on earth do you start with some of this?

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/football/striking-the-right-balance-crucial-as-wallace-and-mccoist-plan-ahead.23115080

Well that’s the first blow landed on the ribs of the Sevco Loyal to soften them up for the barbaric cuts ahead. :)

A wee nugget from that piece :) ,

when the consortium he fronted bought the business and assets of Rangers Football Club plc in liquidation.

It doesn't say he bought the club through a failed CVA and for the Polterfud the article says Green bought the assets while the club was in liquidation.

What's your take on that Tedi ?, go on fud you know you want to post :lol: , wait a minute :blink: , he'll be along with one of his many aliases any minute :lol: .

You must wake up first thing in the morning just to jump onto your computer to talk about Rangers, you're a sad act.

:lol: What a complete cock socket you are :1eye , this is taken from the OF forum at 8:38am this morning before the post you replied too was even posted on P&B.

I want Celtic to die? Lol

I think Celtic's politically low interest loan should be called in. There should also be an investigation into GCC, you will find they're all linked together.

How sad does that make you ?, I mean about an hour earlier you woke up out of your drunken stupor just to post about Celtic and how you badly want Celtic to get fucked over.

It's true Rangers supporters are the thickest cnuts on the planet by far :1eye .

Am I the person who deals with the pay packets? Idiot.

Pay packets you say shifty.gif

I think you'll find most people get paid via their bank accounts these days, the only ones who get a pay packet are the cnuts who get paid under the counter when they are signing on for welfare. The last time I ever seen a pay packet was back in the mid 80's although they did hand out a wage slip to tell you how much tax you were getting shafted for.

You have me mixed up with someone else.

I work myself, your post was from the morning time. You're still here talking about Rangers.

I don't care what the increase is, I'll stay play it to watch my Rangers.

Working up a sweat during a hangover in the morning hours does not equate to employment HTH :rolleyes: .

Speaking of sad, how many aliases is that now AWRA?

Got to be near 30 by now.

Fucking loser :lol:

He's had more bans than anyone else on here. Give it a few days, he'll be hooked off again.

Absolute lunatic, obsessive compulsive. He's like a heavy gambler-can't stay away.

Even though everyone knows about this stuff, I think reminders like this remain important as well as entertaining.

It's always interesting to see again quite how arrogant the posturing of Murray and his club was. It also reminds us of quite how complicit the MSM in general, and the Record in particular, were in constructing the flimsy charade.

In addition, it serves to remind us of just how spectacular this fall from grace has been as well as why it's been so deserved and so hugely enjoyable.

Keep them coming...

Edited by Monkey Tennis

Even though everyone knows about this stuff, I think reminders like this remain important as well as entertaining.

It's always interesting to see again quite how arrogant the posturing of Murray and his club was. It also reminds us of quite how complicit the MSM in general, and the Record in particular, were in constructing the flimsy charade.

In addition, it serves to remind us of just how spectacular this fall from grace has been as well as why it's been so deserved and so hugely enjoyable.

Keep them coming...

why did nobody warn them etc etc :lol:

There has been so much joy in that arrogant shitebaggery infested club crashing and burning.

Happily anticipating Arrogant Shitbaggery FC mark 2 doing likewise

You have to admire his ambition to succeed and play at the highest level possible ..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Money for f*ck all. What a job. No wonder he wants to stay.

His CV will read like one of the local town amatuer dramatics "stars" - appeared in Midsomer Murders as a corpse.

Dean Shiels - was a professional bench warmer for the better football players at rangers in the Scottish lower divisions. :lol:

Edited by Bookies Love Me