Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ach well I just red dotted you - just to see if you feel better being dotted by someone with slightly more than 'zero posting history'.

Edited 'cos I saw this:

You should be grateful that someone went to the bother of actually reading your, usually, tedious and repetitious pish and could be sufficiently arsed to dot it. Normally I see that it's you and know there's f**k all to read.

;)

Ach well I just red dotted you - just to see if you feel better being dotted by someone with slightly more than 'zero posting history'.

Edited 'cos I saw this:

You should be grateful that someone went to the bother of actually reading your, usually, tedious and repetitious pish and could be sufficiently arsed to dot it. Normally I see that it's you and know there's f**k all to read.

ooh! another badge of honour. cheers, T_K

Aye but I don't squeal like a stuck pig when a new poster (or any poster) gives me a Helen.

As Barbie has oft complained, "Ken should grow a pair".

It's not a new poster though, it's an alias created purely to issues dots.

It's not a new poster though, it's an alias created purely to issues dots.

Serious question.....is there a way to discover a poster's 'dot' activity?

Anyway, I see that two of Ken's P&D pals have evened out his score. Hope he feels better, poor wee soul.

red dotted by 'Ceremony' - somebody with a zero Pie and Bovril posting history. It is pitiful how pathetic these phuds are.

Well, Bennett normally users his red dots on me, so it's only fair that another poster ( ;)) gets to wade in when someone badmouths the Well Respected Poster...

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Poster's profile, menu on left side - reputation, content bar - given.

Yes, I just saw that and was scrolling through Ceremony's dots. Though I'm not a frequent dotter he seems pretty-much on the money in each case. His upside is that he says f**k all.

The worst combination is a thick-as-f**k dotter who throws them around like confetti AND talks unmitigated pap.

Ooooops I just got a Helen from Dhenbhoy!

Yes, I just saw that and was scrolling through Ceremony's dots. Though I'm not a frequent dotter he seems pretty-much on the money in each case. His upside is that he says f**k all.

The worst combination is a thick-as-f**k dotter who throws them around like confetti AND talks unmitigated pap.

And me :) .

Well, Bennett normally users his red dots on me, so it's only fair that another poster ( ;)) gets to wade in when someone badmouths the Well Respected Poster...

This makes not one ounce of sense. You are the one who mentioned Bennet here. He wasn't involved in either Ken's post nor his now shocking dotting.

Nae surprise. You are Dhenboy's less informed cousin, after all. Neither of you know how to spell 'boy'.

Hey it was trending and gathering reddies so I stuck one in there ffs :huh: , you should be proud that your post will gather far more reddies before the end of the day :) .

And look at you lowering yourself to petty spelling squabbles :lol: , and do keep up the pretence you are of a superior spelling and grammar queen whilst you post them yourself dopey !, often, and after a few too many :rolleyes: .

I'm aware that there are Rangers fans on this site that prefer to read only and not post. Fair enough and not all of them are aliases of current or banned posters. I would say nearly half the current posters registered on this site have less than 3 posts and most of these have never posted despite some been around for years.

Hey it was trending and gathering reddies so I stuck one in there ffs

Did you really? Not like you to make an unthinking response!

This wee bit of a thread has been interesting. Ken squeals like a sex offender dropping a bar of soap in the Barlinnie showers about getting red-dotted and the usual drones pitch in with messages and dots of support.

Parcel of rogues indeed!

Did you really? Not like you to make an unthinking response!

This wee bit of a thread has been interesting. Ken squeals like a sex offender dropping a bar of soap in the Barlinnie showers about getting red-dotted and the usual drones pitch in with messages and dots of support.

Parcel of rogues indeed!

The thesaurical hypocrite strikes again :lol: , you mean like your buddies who systematically herd together to give out their warped justice by red dotting a poster who has posted something the resident bears don't agree with ?. It would appear you always leave out the other side of the argument only to pursue your twisted point of view, you against "THEM" and that doesn't just cover the tic fans :1eye .