Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Dry your fcuking eyes Keith Jackson.....if Hearts are liquidated I'd fully expect the Newco to have to apply for SPFL Div 3 entry & a licence.........hardly the same as exiting Administration via a CVA.

The transfer embargo is down to continued rule braking of late payment of wages.....I understand the concern for the strains the young players are being put under but rules are rules.....get on with it.

His handy piece of revisionism also conveniently omits the fact that Hearts financial crimes were not on the same scale as Rangers and that their fans have handled their administration process with a touch of dare I say, dignity.

His handy piece of revisionism also conveniently omits the fact that Hearts financial crimes were not on the same scale as Rangers and that their fans have handled their administration process with a touch of dare I say, dignity.

Surely, in the name of sporting integrity, there is a list of known 'enemies of ra Jambo's' no?

You really are a sexist misogynistic wee toerag aren't you?

Well done SIr. All of bennett's positive characteristics in his favourite format of "ten words or less"*. :lol:

*"fewer", actually, but then I listened at school. ;)

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Share price now 27- wee Billy and Wilhemina should have asked for ginger bottles for Christmas - at least they hold their value!

I've been saving all my gingy bottles since November :) , when the time is right I'll instigate an aggressive take over at the Ibrox Mordhor with a a good few crates of empties !, well there will be some slabbers left in them so I may ask for more because the slabbers are more dignified than the club 8) .

You obviously haven't been on Jambos Kickback - They are following their Big Brothers tendency of blaming everyone else and saying the Championship will be better than the SPFL next season.

:lol:

I don't think I've ever seen that level of bitterness from KJ before  :o

I think one of his tear stained match reports from last season was even worse. He's given up even pretending that he's not utterly distraught at the death of Rangers and the Diddy Rebellion. Pleasing.

You obviously haven't been on Jambos Kickback - They are following their Big Brothers tendency of blaming everyone else and saying the Championship will be better than the SPFL next season.

Thankfully no, just judging by Jambo's I know and on here. Don't think any support can possibly have reacted as badly to an insolvency event as the Rangers support did.

In all fairness, the destination of the Second Tier title will be more of a mystery than that of the SPFL trophy. No matter how this season's ups and downs pan out, there will be two or three realistic challengers. The the rangers will need to be spending more of their budget on officials if they think they're going to win that one. They'll still be promoted, of course, in order to avert social unrest, but expect more penalties like the one they didn't even appeal for against Stranraer. ;)

Obviously, Jackson is infamous for the 'Wealth off the radar" stuff, but I usually quite like him on the Radio. Clearly, he's very tabloidy and Glasgow- centric in approach, but he sometimes speaks sense and can at least laugh at himself.

These linked articles are utterly demented though. The Dundee United match report and the utterly silly Hearts article are just childish, unreasonable drivel. The match report in particular reads as a spoof.

He strikes me as clever enough to know what a p***k he looks - maybe not though.

Barely a sliver of truth in this whole bitter rant. :lol:

No doubt will go down well with ra deluded peepil.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/keith-jackson-harsh-treatment-hearts-3015628

Have you got a link to the article when Jackson called for level heads in ensuring Gretna got helped from the gutter, rather than kicked to the kerb?

Edited by Monkey Tennis

And who could forget this pearler.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/craig-whyte-profile-the-scots-billionaire-1076110

"Motherwell Born Billionaire". :lol:

And who could forget the now infamous phrase "Wealth off the radar". :lol:

Edit, MT beat me too it. :(

Whyte must some businessman to have gotten £29,999,999 million off the initial asking price that was being touted. :)

Edited by hellbhoy