Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Don't know how you can come to that conclusion, I was simply pointing out that you guys were clinging on to some hope of a re-run of events of 2012 that would in no circumstance be allowed to happen. The SFA have as good as given Rangers a permanent 'get out of jail free card' and stick in your craw as it may, the simple reality of Scottish football is, Rangers and Celtic (albeit to a lesser extent) are Scottish football.

So you actually believe the SFA will step in at some point and prevent The Clone Rangers from entering into and administration event ?, pray tell us all how this fuzzy logic you hold onto will unfold when the cash runs out ?. :1eye

As far as I'm aware the SFA & SPL shat a huge load in their drawers when yer old team hit the financial brick wall and concocted some new rules & regulations to con us all into believing they somehow magically saved the club by !, wait for it !, the club can be separated from the company :lol: . But I've yet to hear and understand how this magical process took place and how it was done so maybe you can enlighten me how you can separate a club from itself ?.

Your impending meltdown when the shit hits the fans at Gestapo HQ at Ibrox and panic ensues the bears that their beloved clone is in dire financial straits and then have to field a squad that costs around the same as a normal Premiership club does but !, the Premiership clubs will have far better players at a lower wage structure :) .

That's a true story and your final comment makes you the saddo.

My, this is a bitchy crowd.

Rangers died son and that's a true story and no matter how many times you tell yourself otherwise and we'll all keep reminding you of that glorious occasion on here often :) .

So you actually believe the SFA will step in at some point and prevent The Clone Rangers from entering into and administration event ?, pray tell us all how this fuzzy logic you hold onto will unfold when the cash runs out ?. :1eye

As far as I'm aware the SFA & SPL shat a huge load in their drawers when yer old team hit the financial brick wall and concocted some new rules & regulations to con us all into believing they somehow magically saved the club by !, wait for it !, the club can be separated from the company :lol: . But I've yet to hear and understand how this magical process took place and how it was done so maybe you can enlighten me how you can separate a club from itself ?.

Your impending meltdown when the shit hits the fans at Gestapo HQ at Ibrox and panic ensues the bears that their beloved clone is in dire financial straits and then have to field a squad that costs around the same as a normal Premiership club does but !, the Premiership clubs will have far better players at a lower wage structure :) .

One thing you are consistent about is your undoubted tediousness.

One thing you are consistent about is your undoubted tediousness.

:lol: You keep deluding yourself Youngsy about yer new club and keep tediously replying to my posts as if it means feck all :P . I even included parts of your replies from yesterday on yer new clubs plight about financial austerity but hey ho just post pish because it's me and not that I echoed anything you posted which means you see yerself as tedious :1eye .

:lol: You keep deluding yourself Youngsy about yer new club and keep tediously replying to my posts as if it means feck all :P . I even included parts of your replies from yesterday on yer new clubs plight about financial austerity but hey ho just post pish because it's me and not that I echoed anything you posted which means you see yerself as tedious :1eye .

Aye ok, as I said as tedious as ever.

Oh dear, "project austerity" and the next admin is going to hit this wee guy hard. :(

Rangers players have rejected the Ibrox club's proposal of an across the board 15% wage cut.

Manager Ally McCoist had been told that he would have to make cuts to his playing budget.

McCoist has been in discussions with Graham Wallace as the chief executive undertakes a comprehensive review of the Ibrox finances.

The players' wage bill at the League One side currently stands between £6m and £7m per annum.

Last week, McCoist signed off on a pay cut of around 50%, which he agreed to in October.

And consultant Philip Nash has been brought to Ibrox to help oversee the financial overhaul.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25763595

:)

World record?  :lol:

If admin for newco happens on feb 14th that could be a record. 2 similar clubs go into admin 2 years apart. Better stock up on essentials, popcorn, jelly, ice cream

Manager 50% cut, the players refuse 15% cut.. Uh oh. Here they go again

Priceless, dowahdiddydiddy spending three pages telling us how Newco can afford the best players in the land then we hear that the shyte they cannot afford just now won't take a pay cut to save the company.

You just could not script it better.