Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No wunfs link about Sir Davie still caring for the club. Mental.

That's not wunf IMO. He red dotted me for inferring McCoist was as slimy as DLT & Ken Barlow. It was Wunf that gave me that notion. Something about a wedding he was at.

Edit: I stand corrected, he did not red dot the post but greenied another posters condemnation of it. Still not Wunf though.

Edited by Apache Don

Unbelievable. This from the glory hunting celtic supporter who admitted he would only be attending the Champions League games this season. That is an admission of glory hunting ya fuckwit

I was at every home game when we were in the bottom tier of Scottish Football and most of the away games.

I have been at every home game in the second bottom tier and most away games including Arbroath and Forfar on Monday nights due to them being televised. Believe me there is little glory at Station Park on a cold January evening.

I have enjoyed , for the most part, seeing a different level of football and have grown to appreciate that there is far more to Scottish football than the top division. I have been pleasantly surprised by the standard of football and the way most teams try and play open attractive football. I feared that we see our team kicked from one end of the pitch to the other...Of course there have been occasions when this has happened but they have been few and far between.

And just for the record i am not interested in your sob story about not being able to afford games...Champions League tickets are the most expensive and you are the one who was taunting me for being 'Only' a Taxi driver.

I am going to the Celtic v Aberdeen cup tie ya fud :P .

Aw that's sweet do you want a Blue Peter badge for glory hunting in the lower leagues ffs :1eye .

That is because yer team is crap and I would stick a bet on that you thought before yer club died just like any other orc you couldn't care fecking less about the lower leagues and would have been better just to rid of them from the senior leagues so yer old club could keep their money.

And finally just like Tedi your are a huge fanny for bringing up my lack of attending any Celtic games like it gives you superior rights, I don't know if you have noticed ?, we are in a fucking recession ya bawbag. I could if I wanted too, I could buy a season ticket at Parkhead but it would be pretty fucking useless buying an ST when I work a full shift at a church on a Sunday and about half the home games or more are played on a Sunday :1eye .

As for wanting to attend probably the biggest Champion's League group stage Celtic have ever competed in ?, it was the first ever group of former champions ever in the CL and I didn't want to miss and why it was a sell out.

Lastly why did I reply to you ?, yer only a fucking taxi driver ffs :lol: .

Why didn't he invest before the AGM .. what's changed that he is suddenly going to invest now?

Does he actually say he's going to invest? The Daily Mail quote says he will be 'involved' in another share issue. That could mean practically anything. Vice President of the Dog Whistle Department would be my guess.

No.

Junior Vice President.

Does he actually say he's going to invest? The Daily Mail quote says he will be 'involved' in another share issue. That could mean practically anything. Vice President of the Dog Whistle Department would be my guess.

No.

Junior Vice President.

Another share issue is the only way he can invest :)

Can't just write a cheque to the Holding Company.....

I am going to the Celtic v Aberdeen cup tie ya fud :P .

Aw that's sweet do you want a Blue Peter badge for glory hunting in the lower leagues ffs :1eye .

That is because yer team is crap and I would stick a bet on that you thought before yer club died just like any other orc you couldn't care fecking less about the lower leagues and would have been better just to rid of them from the senior leagues so yer old club could keep their money.

And finally just like Tedi your are a huge fanny for bringing up my lack of attending any Celtic games like it gives you superior rights, I don't know if you have noticed ?, we are in a fucking recession ya bawbag. I could if I wanted too, I could buy a season ticket at Parkhead but it would be pretty fucking useless buying an ST when I work a full shift at a church on a Sunday and about half the home games or more are played on a Sunday :1eye .

As for wanting to attend probably the biggest Champion's League group stage Celtic have ever competed in ?, it was the first ever group of former champions ever in the CL and I didn't want to miss and why it was a sell out.

Lastly why did I reply to you ?, yer only a fucking taxi driver ffs :lol: .

My God! Are you a Priest too (I mean as well as a QC, I'm not a Priest) :lol: And the language :o

When the rats desert the ship and probably sold off their shares it can't be good news on the horizon :) .

Extravagant spending, players being asked to take a pay cut in January, Fat Sally not actually signed on a pay cut yet and now Stockbridge has agreed to fcuk off ?. All of this to me personally reeks of Stockbridge being the fall guy when the shit finally hits the fans and spills into the public domain how bad things have gotten at Gestapo HQ at Govan.

With one week to go till the January transfer deadline ending and no sign of any interest by any club on the Rankers International players being sold, this does not auger well for the newest club in Scotland by gaining a financial boost from sales of players and seeing the wage bill lowering by result of it. It would appear for any club that would have an interest in any Rankers player is to wait it out till they hit admin and then get them on a free.

For Rangers fans, Stockbridge going just after the players refused a pay cut and Fat Sally keeping all his wages until recently and losing £1 million a month means they could enter admin sooner rather than later if assets aren't sold off or a few players being sold.

When the rats desert the ship and probably sold off their shares it can't be good news on the horizon :) .

Extravagant spending, players being asked to take a pay cut in January, Fat Sally not actually signed on a pay cut yet and now Stockbridge has agreed to fcuk off ?. All of this to me personally reeks of Stockbridge being the fall guy when the shit finally hits the fans and spills into the public domain how bad things have gotten at Gestapo HQ at Govan.

With one week to go till the January transfer deadline ending and no sign of any interest by any club on the Rankers International players being sold, this does not auger well for the newest club in Scotland by gaining a financial boost from sales of players and seeing the wage bill lowering by result of it. It would appear for any club that would have an interest in any Rankers player is to wait it out till they hit admin and then get them on a free.

For Rangers fans, Stockbridge going just after the players refused a pay cut and Fat Sally keeping all his wages until recently and losing £1 million a month means they could enter admin sooner rather than later if assets aren't sold off or a few players being sold.

That would not be good. They would still gain promotion with a points deduction. Much better if later, like the beginning of next season.

My God! Are you a Priest too (I mean as well as a QC, I'm not a Priest) :lol: And the language :o

:lol: Nooo I worked in a church AD :) , ffs these peky berrz on P&B could drive a saint to be a sinner with all them lies they are happy to post about it being the very same club :angel:lol: .

Language is only derogatory or insulting if the person you spoke too took it in vain or offence. I don't however never ever swear profanities at God :angel .

Accumulate to the point of forcing a buy out?

Indeed, at £40M+

Once a threshold % is reached, around 30?? I think, he must offer to buy the rest of the shares at the years trading high.

Shame the IPO started so well..............

Must look out that ''need another issue'' thing I mentioned earlier. 2-3 years would give plenty of time for the price to be worth zilch, and that might have been part of ze master race plan nazi.gif

That would not be good. They would still gain promotion with a points deduction. Much better if later, like the beginning of next season.

Catch 22 if they go into admin before the ST sales and the squad gets totally destroyed by proper administrators they won't sell as many ST's so may struggle in the Championship :) , and also a possible points deduction for still being in admin at the start of the next season with a shitty squad ^_^ .

Give with one hand, take with the other.

Good old Brian, fooled the f*ckers. :thumsup2

It's the attempt from the club to mislead that's striking again though, isn't it?

The 'ex-gratia' line did not mean a great deal to me, but it was obviously designed to suggest the parting of the ways had cost Rangers nothing.

Again of course, it's not true. This guy has pocketed a lot of money to oversee calamitous financial running and even now gets to do nothing for a very generous sum.

It probably had to be thus if he had a contract, but it's Rangers desire to suggest otherwise that tells us the entire exercise is cosmetic.